They buffed Badham?
I just played a match on Badham V, I think, and both breakable walls on the sides of the school are gone creating god loops again. Very fun to play against
I just played a match on Badham V, I think, and both breakable walls on the sides of the school are gone creating god loops again. Very fun to play against
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Old map flashback
Another blunder and more ammo for the survivor sided devs argument.
As if I needed any more ammo, I have the action movie cheat code when it comes to Behavior and making survivor decided decisions. The only time since I joined that they shook my faith was what they did to keys and hatch, I cannot even believe the same developers came up with that.
You've got to be kidding
+1 extra reason to allready 500+ reasons to hate this map. Yikes.
Ah great..already broken map made even more broken. Good place to drop that famous MMR i guess.
My counterpoint to you is that the overall outfit you're using is just terrible :(
. . . e x c u s e m e