Could TheGannMan go a whole week without mentioning Spirit on the forums?
So I mention Spirit on here pretty much everyday, but I am going to challenge myself: Could I go a whole week without mentioning anything about Spirit on the forums? It will be tough but it could be possible (probably not).
Rules:
- I’m not allowed to say the following words: Rin, Spirit, any of her add ons, Yamaoka if it’s directed towards Spirit.
- The following words are acceptable: Spirit Fury, Wraith's All-Seeing Spirit, Yamaoka for another reason (like Oni or maybe the user on the forums named Yamaoka).
- I am not allowed to comment on any threads people make about Spirit even if I’m not talking about Spirit in the comment.
- I am allowed to read Spirit threads and rant about them to myself.
- I am allowed to play her in game, it’s just the forums that this challenge applies to.
- I have to comment at least 10 times a day to ensure I don’t cheat by not coming on the forums (unless if a legitimate emergency comes up to where I can’t comment).
- My pfp has to not be Spirit for the whole week.
- People are allowed to taunt me.
Tell me my reward if I succeed and my punishment if I fail. We’ll negotiate it in the comments.
Challenge start time:
- Friday, January 28 at 12:00 am EST
Challenge end time (if I somehow make it):
- Friday, February 4 at 12:00 am EST
Still got just under 4 hours until it starts so I can talk about her until clock strikes midnight.
EDIT: Alright it's settled, if I win, anyone who has taunted me must play perkless and add on less Spirit for 10 straight games. If I lose, then I have to do it with Clown. We have to post screenshots of the end game screen to prove that we've done it.
Comments
Taunting me as someone who is trying to torment me in saying Spirit during the challenge. Previous events don't count.
Alright, it's time y'all, I will be changing my pfp a lot until Friday.
Claire goatfield
Well, Kazan IS the superior Yamaoka so it's a good thing you stopped singing the praises of the LESSER Yamaoka. Oni-chan is pleased. :)
That's a weird Spirit profile pic you've got there.
Nah, his cheeks aren't hanging out. Inferior Yamaoka confirmed.
Yeah but have you seen his pecks hanging out? DAMN he thick.
I think if you fail then you should have to wrap your ass in toilet paper like spirit and run around your home making that angry sound she makes whenever anyone talks to you.
What is this heresy? You almost got me to take my bubba shards and get me spirit
Spirit is a doody head. Na-na-na-na boo boo. Spirit smells like doo doo.
Week is a long time
What was this purple addon with the glasses called again? the one that increases your speed??
(EDIT: Wait the challange didnt started yet. Feel free to wait a bit.)
Gonna love the comments of :
Nerf spirit is too OP becuz everyone gonna play it or far worse...
Nerf clown he beat us perkless and addonless too OP lol
Not Spirit PFP anymore Poggers. Here is your reward :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH97oY2pZpg&list=PLHrHCQrXObpXpu4Hloet6pWKwhMBmDb2w&index=50
Help me help me @TheGannMan! What's the killer that came after clown, but before legion?
@TheGannMan who, in your opinion, is the best killer in dead by daylight?
Punishment: You are only allowed to play as Twins with no add-ons for a month.
Reward: You may enter my bush for happy fun time.
Got confused by the profile icon and was really confused why GBK would say he mentions spirit everyday.
I noticed several well known forum members have changed their pic to spirit. I’m guessing this is an attempt to mess with @TheGannMan. I think this was all a genius level play to get more spirit icons showing.
Should you succeed, I will put all of the killers except my beloved Legion into a wheel spinner thingamagig and will dedicate myself to maining the killer it lands on, no matter what, in addition to what you already said.
I don’t guess we have to worry about this anymore. Only bad thing about the forums really. If you’re out of the loop, there’s no way to get in the loop. Have a good day ppl. Enjoy the rest of the event!
Huh?
Look up our resident spirit enthusiast.
I know.
That’s what I was referring to being out of the loop. You get used to seeing ppl and get used to the ‘flavor’ of their personality and then they’re gone with no way of knowing why. You for instance are cleverly odd in a not so gonzo sort of way. Our spirit associate was an interesting character with positive notes. It is what it is though.
Well, it seems a mod decided to help him with the challenge lol.
Once they realized he was going to win, he had to be dealt with. They do not want more Spirit players roaming the streets, he had to be stopped.
Thats no bug, but a beautiful/disgusting feature.
I agree with the first part. It is beautiful.
I heavily disagree with the second part. Nothing is disgusting about it.
Punishment? According devs they are OP
A week? He can go even a month without mentioning Spirit, or even making a single post, easily
Obviously when they get back they have to restart the week
So are we allowed to talk about why @TheGannMan was suspended? I somehow missed the occasion...
Nope. I believe questioning a mod's decision to ban someone is against the forum rules or smth.
If they get back.
Be glad
When.
it’s a temp ban
He will.
It is not permanent.
That’s great to hear then, thank you both for informing me of this.
No problem, my friend :)
Glad to help.
I guess the mods answered the question.
Be glad?
Be glad for what?
For not knowing the ban reason
Ah, I see.
Wow, they actually got the mods to ban him, forcing him to win the challenge
so scary :V
Dang, first off why am i excited about this, lol, and secondly, yeah no shot