Could TheGannMan go a whole week without mentioning Spirit on the forums?
So I mention Spirit on here pretty much everyday, but I am going to challenge myself: Could I go a whole week without mentioning anything about Spirit on the forums? It will be tough but it could be possible (probably not).
Rules:
- I’m not allowed to say the following words: Rin, Spirit, any of her add ons, Yamaoka if it’s directed towards Spirit.
- The following words are acceptable: Spirit Fury, Wraith's All-Seeing Spirit, Yamaoka for another reason (like Oni or maybe the user on the forums named Yamaoka).
- I am not allowed to comment on any threads people make about Spirit even if I’m not talking about Spirit in the comment.
- I am allowed to read Spirit threads and rant about them to myself.
- I am allowed to play her in game, it’s just the forums that this challenge applies to.
- I have to comment at least 10 times a day to ensure I don’t cheat by not coming on the forums (unless if a legitimate emergency comes up to where I can’t comment).
- My pfp has to not be Spirit for the whole week.
- People are allowed to taunt me.
Tell me my reward if I succeed and my punishment if I fail. We’ll negotiate it in the comments.
Challenge start time:
- Friday, January 28 at 12:00 am EST
Challenge end time (if I somehow make it):
- Friday, February 4 at 12:00 am EST
Still got just under 4 hours until it starts so I can talk about her until clock strikes midnight.
EDIT: Alright it's settled, if I win, anyone who has taunted me must play perkless and add on less Spirit for 10 straight games. If I lose, then I have to do it with Clown. We have to post screenshots of the end game screen to prove that we've done it.
Comments
But we love your Spirit topics 😥
Don’t worry, they’ll be back, probably an hour after the challenge starts.
Change your pfp to WGLF or Pyramid Head for some extra levels of tomfoolery. Trust me.
If you win everyone has to play only spirit for a day.
It’s going to be Yui or Claire, probably both, sorry :/
Aw man, but I loooooooovvvveee Spirit so much. If oooooonnnnllllllyyyyy I had someone to talk about her with!
I mean, I love Spirit too. It isn’t midnight yet.
Whats your favorite spirit?
Spirit
2018 Spirit, for sure.
Ptb spirit.
I hope so.
No one has said what a reward or punishment will be yet. Any thoughts?
Every Spirit
If you fail, you have to play 10 consecutive matches of clown with no perks or addons.
If you succeed, then I will do the same.
Deal?
Not just you, I nominate a bunch of people to do it. Mainly the ones that doubt me.
school girl Spirit with black skirt with bloody head
Kazan is the greatest Yamaoka
Never
If you win, I'll redownload the game and play ten matches of a perk-less killer of your choosing. If I win, you do the same. Deal?
Yes, Clown will be that killer.
Win = Everyone plays spirit for a week.
Lose = I get to berate you forever
If you win you get to make a pro-Spirit post and everyone that comments has to say something nice about Spirit.
If you lose you need to make an anti-Spirit post where everyone just says mean things about Spirit - you cannot defend Spirit in this post. 😂
Watch a huge nerf or buff comes as soon as ganns trial startz
I'm sorry, I think we've come to an agreement about playing perkless Clown.
Let's hope that doesn't happen.
I won't make them play her for a week. I might make them play Spirit actually while I play Clown if I lose. Ok, it's a deal.
Bummer. 😂
Deal.
Fine. You're on!
I love Spirit so much, such a beautiful killer.
Lol you're allowed to like what you like so you don't really gotta do this but glgl if you do.
I just wanted to see if I could do it lol.
I’m sure we could get some more people to agree.
I got @QwQw in it as well. Probably will do @HaunterofShadows @Tr1nity as well @C3Tooth.
Can I tell you all how much Spirit is a ######### queen.
I have a new idea. Anyone who does taunt me must accept the 10-game perkless Spirit.
I can tell you're really letting it all out before time runs out.
Yes I am
Hopefully they don’t remove the bug that zooms into Spirit’s ass.
Ill never forget what you said about demo
:o
Spirit is the most fun killer in DBD and no one can change my mind. Not even Billy, Blight, and Demo withstand a chance against her.
How long until the challenge breaks because someone says spirit sucks?
Maybe even potentially by myself since alot now I say the only nurse and blight are worth the inveatment.
ok bye bye ima play dying light have a good night
You too.
God I love Spirit.
Should be Legion
I will miss talking about my wife on here, but it's for the best.
Do I count as someone who taunted you? I am pretty confident you will lose regardless, so it doesn't even matter. Gg ez, Spirit OTP.