I need to uninstall
I just looked at my player level and I'm at Devotion 8 Level 99.
Why do I do this to myself? Someone sneak in my house and uninstall for me pls
Also it can't be a forum post without a controversial opinion so ummmm, the CoH perk was good enough and NOED is a great designed perk
Comments
Then do it. It takes one click.
You know what must be done.
Five years + of playing, and I'm at Devotion 4. That makes you feel better, right?
Technically more than 1 since I have to double click Steam, click DBD, go to properties, and then uninstall. That's at LEAST 4 clicks if not more. A lot of effort XD
If you happen to have Steam open, you can just left-click DBD and choose the uninstall option.
That reduces it to two clicks.
Not much effort now XD
Iโm still so far from uninstalling. I need help.
ive played for 1 year almost exactly and im devotion 6, i feel like a no lifer now ๐
I've uninstalled like 2-3 times at this point, it's not an escape tbh.
Save your sanity and do so maybe see about alternatives that are coming out.
I uninstalled. It was easy.
The hard part was staying away. I ended up reinstalling after 2 days.
Haha, if it makes you feel better, Devotion is pretty new so it only recently started tracking your playtime for iri shards. Back when I was hardcore the game was peer to peer and PC only. I wasn't smart enough to go for Legacy though. Only beeg regret.
DEW IT
I am devotion 6 lvl 98....well #########
Three years and devotion 15. This is my religion.
Play Dying Light 2 when it releases in two weeks. It looks really good!
Isn't that the tagline of the game?
Devotion 8? Lmao amateur
Damn. I need to git gud.
No bull though, if I didn't take a few months off this game because it used to irritate my soul, I think I'd be around devotion 12 by now. I fell in love with Apex Legends and also started playing more open world games like 7 Days to Die and ARK when I dropped DBD last time
Hell yea Devotion 15 gang
where the rest of yall at!?
U miss being the bush? Lol
That will happen, when they're done with my Amanda Panda and come for what's left of Spirit...
A little over three years and I'm at Devotion 21 on PS4.
oh god.... ๐คข
Yes it does! I'm so excited, playing the first one over again in preparation lol
Devotion 18 checking in. There's no brakes on this train
Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy
I did it once, you can too!
Did I come back? Well, yes. But you don't have to!