In conclusion: TheGannMan sucks at DBD
Yes
Yes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your only allowed to play spirit so you have to suck at everyone else
The funny thing is - the same person would be calling you a scrub and telling you to uninstall life if you lost to them.
This community, I swear. It needs an enema.
Hmmm
Is it still naming and shaming if you're naming and shaming yourself?
I know. I try not to play as her every game to avoid burn out but maybe I should because I clearly suck according to sir Leon S Kennedy.
I have seen worse than this but yeah you are right.
Maybe, maybe not. I'll see you in a month just in case.
Lol, salty survivors. When will they learn that they lose games from time to time? SMH
No I just suck.
Time to change your name to TheSuckMan
Or... maybe not
I don't think so.
TheSuckMan. It has a differently flavored rhythm, I like it.
Do you have a loicense for that hatchet?
Thesuckman just makes me think of Full metal jacket you know the scene
No I don't. I suck too much to have it.
You suck but you managed to kill me.
Guess I suck more in the end.
What's the point of this? A 3k, and the last survivor clearly got camped and tunneled treatment.
Probably they're right.
It's because that super sweaty build you were running lol
Skill diff…
Only trash players use crutch perks like eruption obviously
"Ur TrAsH lOl"
>uses urban and dead hard
Pretty ironic of them
... when you suck, but actually you don't
Bet these people say gg ez when they win as well lmao
Werent you the guy seeking for fight in every single discussion?
Running Eruption by itself? Respect +
Why do people post screenshots that show that they tunneled out the first survivor to get an easy game, and then complain about being flamed for doing so? Like hell yeah, youre not good at all.
What?
My brother is very good as huntress but those three kills you have. You don't even suck because you almost got a 4k. My brother reminds me of CoconutRTS but on console. I was playing custom games, he actually can throw hatchets for sure. I use to have a friend that was very good at huntress once but I don't talk to him anymore.
No name and shame, even at yourself.
🙃
Absloute trash. A 3k? Yea uninstall scrub. Enjoy the teabags on the hatch nerd! /s
Nearly 30k points. Obvious “tunneler” 🙄
Oh no, not the tunneling /s
To be fair, Killer can keep earning points by hitting the same survivor over and over and earn BP.
You can do the first 3 without killing him, until Brutality, Deviousness & Hunter reach to cap.
conversations like these always make me wonder:
if the Killer in this scenario sucks so badly at this game, then what does that say about the team of Survivors that just lost against them?
Lol you didn’t even watch the game to know if I actually tunneled or if the Leon was actually just salty. This community is something else.
I salute to your brother for being good at Huntress on console. Absolute legend.
Yeah I’m naughty and I suck so I deserve bad things.
People love taking things out of context lol.
what
Ikr, this is your strong suit. "lol"
For a moment I thought this was an attack thread towards you and was confused on how it wasn't closed yet.
Funnily enough, besides Spirit I enjoy alot of Huntress.
What?
This is exactly what I think.
It is always weird for me when people say "ez" or "you suck" when they lost. Like, if that was the case, surely you would have won?
It makes no sense at all.
I would laugh my ass off if there was a hate post directly towards me.
You tried your best, I'm still proud of you.
Thank you :)
Not this...
So you're telling me that you haven't lost from a bad killer in dead by daylight. Losing my brain cells.
You know, I tried my best to make a thread that was just for laughs and giggles and to move away from the daily us vs them but it’s just too good to be true. You have to ruin it by trying to start something.
Can't lose what you don't have
Skill issue
Ikr