In conclusion: TheGannMan sucks at DBD
Yes
Yes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And yet the survivors still lost. I wonder how that happened if they were so much better than the killer.
I suck at dbd too. Wanna be friends?
I wanna be friends with everyone ๐
God i wish i could make friends this easilly
We can be friends.
wouldn't blame you.
Sounds cool, Spirit is pretty cool
She really is ๐
In conclusion: Hi
You suck unless you 2 hook everyone. Never tunnel, and give hatch. In which case, you just might get a gg in return. Perhaps. Probably... Not.
I can read Bloodpoints. This is how its always with tunneling the first.
So you haven't thought whether or not they just crouched in a corner for most of the match? You just assume the salty player is always right no matter what. He was the first one dead but I can recall getting 3 or 4 BBQ stacks before he actually died, so is that hardcore tunneling now?
It's okay.
Deep down, we all suck.