Your 'Guilty Pleasures' in DbD?
For me:
- Playing Scratched Mirror Myers. It's donkey poop, but dammit is it fun.
- 'Red Stain' Doctor with Dark Devotion.
- Blastmine.
- Monitor+Shackles on Hag.
Yes, I basically enjoy jumpscaring people.
For me:
Yes, I basically enjoy jumpscaring people.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloodwarden
I dare say it is the greatest feeling you can have in this game when you get a T-Bag Squad who thinks they're Hot S only to realize that they probably should have left when they could have instead of tried to mock me...
Even better if it's a T-Bag Squad who I hook when there is less than one minute left. Standing there spinning in circles as the killer while they flail around knowing they played themselves is my Happy Place.
Jumpscare clown
- Tinkerer
- STBFL
- Trail of Torment
- Dark Devotion
Fun because no one suspects clown to be jumpscare
Trickster.
A man after my own heart lol.
I feel like everyone at some point should need to have a Blood Warden play done to them.
Bringing a toolbox, stacking charge add-ons on it and just sabotaging every hook I come across at the start of the match for some quick boldness points.
When i want to piss people off i just camp and nod with bubba. I say gg wp in the chat and i let the salt begin i find that so fun i always laugh ofc if survivor dont react its boring but if they do damn its worth :)
I am a Boon: Circle of Healing Enjoyer.
Noed/Devour on any insta down killers, specifically Myers or Ghostface
I enjoy letting there be a "final girl" even though it's not always a girl.
The survivor that I feel suffered the most in the match, or the cutest (lookin at you Dwight) gets to live.
Ugh. Dwights.
Dwights, Aces and Ash's are my 'KOS' characters. When there's someone acting the fool, sulking or being BM - it's generally one of these three.
Devour actually works pretty well on these - if I recall, Otz used Devour on his Ghostface streak and it worked extremely well.
Double range Nurse. Almost as fun as old omega blink. Throw on bbq and lethal and you got yourself a good time.
Playing Pyramidhead & landing Blind shots
Meme games. I know a lot of people want to play this game seriously but gosh darn it having that one game occasionally where everyone is just a giant dork is the best.
Playing Trapper. Or using Spies.
I once played Trapper with Spies, while streaming to a friend:
Me: Yeah, Spies ain't too good but-
*Spies pops*
Me: *Downs Survivor, hooks in basement* That's the most use I've ever got-
*Spies Pops*
Me: *Hooks Survivor #2 in Basement* Ok, so I got some valu-
*Spies pops* *Survivor #3 in basement*
Me: If they would just stop-
*Spies pops* *Survivor #4 in Basement*
Me: ....I like Spies.
Friend: Did you even place ONE trap?
Me: Yes...No? Yes...? No. No, I did not.
Blastmine/Flashbang. My favorite thing is to manage a Flashbang blind on a Freddy teleporting out of my gen and then sticking around nearby so I can hear the stun when he kicks my gen followed by lockers being opened/closed before he gives up and leaves. 😂
I can't help but goof off as killer. I tend to only kill if I have a challenge related to it. My favorite is playing as Ghostface and finding random spots to hide and mark survivors from, the way they scurry around trying to figure out where I am is hilarious.
Tombstone Myers, 4x endgame perk facecamp leatherface builds, left behind + key builds on survivor.
Poor thing
Stream Sniping.
Cheers for the free perma bbq.
HAHAHA.
Okay, I have to follow that up with one from tonight.
Queue into a 3man on Midwich as Scratched Mirror Myers.
Right off the bat - get several downs, just creeping in and going wild.
So they try to get smart, I come from the back and do it again.
Then they post one person as permanent lookout. I drop down from above and get them again.
Postgame:
'Dude, you gave me such a fright that I screamed, then my sister screamed, then my dog ran out of the room barking'.
You know you done good when you scare people not even playing as Scratched Mirror Myers! 😁
I'll have moments like that as Wraith (with his iri and purp - RIP), Hag, Pig and a few others, but the aura reading on SM just makes it really easy to set up the really funny scares.
Look I liked playing BBB every once in awhile, not often but feeling the power and stupidity of tinkerer ruin and undying on blight could be fun every once in awhile.
Use Video tape on pig, chose a jigsaw box to stand in front of at the start of the game and let the gamble begin.
Gearhead will always be my go to gen tracking perk
Lightborn.
Sometimes, when I feel that I stress too much about playing killer, I load up my "Toxic show those survivors!" loadout, consisting of
Franklin's, Lightborn, Bamboozle and Mad Grit and just go ham, don't minding about kills or hooks, but just foiling as many survivor plans and schemes as possible.
If you want to try another 'wait, what exactly is happening?' build, run Plaything on Demogorgon with the Lighter and Cat addons. Basically, permanently blind, permanently oblivious survivors.
Yeah, I’ve messed around also with builds where most or all the perks make you Oblivious somehow. Last time I did that was on Pyramid Head and I can only imagine how creepy it is getting snuck up on by that guy! 😯
Does playing Trapper for the SOLE reason of hearing the leather sound effects count?
Blast Mine for sure. It's not good, but damn is it satisfying.
I like playing Wraith, scaring people off gens, and then sitting next to the noisy gen and waiting for the survivor to turn around and come back to it so I can introduce myself. Same with sitting in front of exit gate switches or a hex totem I know someone saw. It's just so damn funny.
Unhooking teammates who are trying to suicide.
Ah Wraith...man what did they do to you?
These days, I'll only really play him with dual iri. Otherwise it's like trying to ice skate uphill.
Plaything is surprisingly good on Pyramid Butt. If he had better addons and his cages worked with BBQ, I'd probably play him a lot more.
twins
playing gen kicking simulator because i know i'm going to lose to the SWF
I've really fallen in love with the Enduring + Uchiwa combo for Spirit.
Uchiwa is the Add-on which recharges Yamaoka's Haunting when stunned by a pallet. Combining it with Enduring and White Hair Ribbon (activation charge) can be really fun.
Trapper is into that rubber kind of #########.
I recently had one of those. He had tinkerer and we were in a closed space in Midwich. I screamed so loud my cat ran out of the room.
Terrifies me, but it's funny as hell
Victor slugging everybody hates it and complains after their pallets didnt kill him
Head-on makes me laugh every time. If they have iron maiden, I find it even funnier, not sure why.
But I'll try to use it and not do much else.