Camping Experiment - 1 Post = 1 Game of Camping
Hello!
For each person that posts, I will run one game with a Camperface build and post the resulting score/screenshot in this thread.
Aside from whoever posts first, counted posts will be limited to the first person that posts after a screenshot.
Basically, as long as there's interest, I'll play some games and post the data here to see if Camping, in actuality, is unfair/broken/worthless/easy/free escape, etc.
![]()
Comments
I always like actual data.
I accidentally hit Create Lobby >_>
I will do some more tomorrow if anyone wants more O_O
Catch someone within 1-2 min and Camp them out of the game.
do eeeet
"Gg"!?!? In a 4 k? With CAMPING!?!?!?
Who are you? Jesus?
This is hillarious. Camp away, my friend.
Go ahead and win games.
lol
there is no even reason to do this, we all know the outcome of these matches.
Camping is the safest way for killers to play this game (pgj)
This thread in a nutshell ahah :
I'm glad to see that I was wrong. Keep on camping, buddy.
You should post emblem screenshot as well
No surviovrs are jsut stupid
I don't think calling people that say "GG" regardless of outcome "stupid" is very nice
I'm soooo about this thread. Camp away, you are my hero.
:O
say "hi" from me in the end chat once my round has started.
thank you!
Ok this one is for the survivor mains out there. How can you possible trash talk at a camper who gets a 4k? Isn't a 4k by a camper, especially in this case study, 10000% your fault? Like maybe learn your lesson and stop running into the killers space until everyone is dead?
I cannot get enough of these survivors getting wrecked and calling the person who wrecked them trash or a noob! If you get killed by a noob doesn't that make you even more of one, if you get killed by trash aren't you even bigger trash?! The logic is mindblowing!
Also the vibes you put out into the world work their way back to you. In about 15 years there is going to be an explosion of cancer case and all the victims will be these salty, online, toxic POS players.
Nom nom nom
Leatherface is still the only killer that makes me go (When I spawn near them):
Can you make sure to let them know that it was a survivor main that doomed them to the Face-camp?
Survivors prefer to play stupid and cry for help such that the devs do sth.
They recently started punishing camping even though they originally claimed that it is a legit way to play the game (dev diary 3 if you dont believe me)
HybridPanda did it first.
Keep em coming. We're camping our way to rank 1.
How do you get 4k with camping lol?
What morons are you versing
I have questions, how are you stabilizing at 1 pip rank 5 if you are pipping each round.
When was my rank stable?
Juicy.
I think Insidious may be counter-productive...
I'm getting fantastic results when everyone knows I'm standing in the same spot for minutes at a time!
on a bunch of these pics you were at rank5 on one pip and you'd pip every match, so I didn't understand if you were playing other games and depipping or something else