What's the most annoying killer to play against?

Not generally strong, but just infuriating to play against,

not for any particular reason, just wanted to get some fun out of "SBMM".

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690363#Comment_2690363

    Really? Interesting.

    I quite like playing Hag and on the...maybe 1 occasion I've played against her I had a lot of fun. So many people forget that you can safely detonate her traps if you are careful, or just crouch over the things.

    The only time she can be annoying is when she dumps traps under and around hooked survivors - which I try to refrain from doing unless it's EOGC and I don't have a kill.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690383#Comment_2690383

    That would be awesome. Something like Victor's leap or Demo's Shred animation maybe.

    yeah, just visually having her go into a crouch (like halfway through her trap setting animation, combined with the arm animation from her reveal trailer), and then jump forward.

    that's my idea for hag.


    Maybe Ghostie could do a 20 degree jump into a stab from his lobby practice stabs.


    Freddy could just have his arms lengthen as a callout to the original film. (this one may look more than a bit goofy if done improperly)

  • Trickster: his 1v1 is bullshit

    and

    Blight: his turn techs people keep finding is bullshit

  • Pinhead and The Artist! Both are so annoying and they have the most irritating powers that just make you cringe and don’t fit the DBD Killer list!

  • I always have a nitpick with every single killer that isn't a M1, but my worst of all is blight. Idk how people think that atrocity is fair. Especially the exploited ones. Also, every single "good" blight I encountered played slugging everyone, ruin undying, coming without terror radius and so on...

  • Trickster and Twins. Hate them both, their powers and tactics they often use are just overall dumb plus infuriating.

    Some doctors too.

  • Anna or Blight. She can m2 and then immediately m1 and has amazing camping pressure and her hits never connect. blight because everyone plays him because he is "so fun" it gets old n ends chases in 2 seconds.

  • Trickster and Clown

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    Pinhead and The Artist! Both are so annoying and they have the most irritating powers that just make you cringe and don’t fit the DBD Killer list!

    ...Zuh? Why? I'm genuinely curious.

    Cenobite's pretty damn weak, but definitely fits the DbD mood.

    Artist is strongish, and I just love her audio design.

    The only killer that honestly doesn't fit at all is Trickster imho, he feels like he wandered in from a different genre completely.

    @BabuDweet said:

    Trickster and Twins. Hate them both, their powers and tactics they often use are just overall dumb plus infuriating.

    Some doctors too.

    Those two just need a complete, teardown rework. Their powers are impossible to balance and they are about as unfun to play as they are to play against.

    Doctor always surprises me - it's probably the #1 killer that people DC instantly against. What is it that bugs people so much about him?

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690581#Comment_2690581

    ...Zuh? Why? I'm genuinely curious.

    Cenobite's pretty damn weak, but definitely fits the DbD mood.

    Artist is strongish, and I just love her audio design.

    The only killer that honestly doesn't fit at all is Trickster imho, he feels like he wandered in from a different genre completely.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690668#Comment_2690668

    Those two just need a complete, teardown rework. Their powers are impossible to balance and they are about as unfun to play as they are to play against.

    Doctor always surprises me - it's probably the #1 killer that people DC instantly against. What is it that bugs people so much about him?

    yeah I agree, I feel like if their powers were executed in a better manner then I wouldn't get infuriated as much when I face them. They make me wanna dc(I don't ofc) but sometimes I get really close to it

    Doctor just irritates me, the whole anti loop with the shock sometimes can get to me but by no means am I saying it's unfair or op at all. just annoying to deal with sometimes.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690746#Comment_2690746

    yeah I agree, I feel like if their powers were executed in a better manner then I wouldn't get infuriated as much when I face them. They make me wanna dc(I don't ofc) but sometimes I get really close to it

    Doctor just irritates me, the whole anti loop with the shock sometimes can get to me but by no means am I saying it's unfair or op at all. just annoying to deal with sometimes.

    His shock needs more reliable validation for sure. It feels like sometimes it works when it shouldn't, but usually fails to work when it should.

    That said, as far as anti-loop goes, his is pretty weak.

  • @bm33 said:

    Twins because slug/camp.

    Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes.

    Nemesis because he just causes the worst performance issues for me.

    Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes

    😯 you are dead to me. How dare you talk about my main boo like that.

  • @Yatol said:

    Hag

    I'm astonished that people are seeing enough Hag players to really be annoyed by her :).

    I've seen more Twins than I've seen Hags.

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2689630#Comment_2689630

    Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes

    😯 you are dead to me. How dare you talk about my main boo like that.

    Agreed. I love her audio.

    The only thing that bothers me is her pallet break animation. It's just so odd from her perspective.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2689630#Comment_2689630

    Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes

    😯 you are dead to me. How dare you talk about my main boo like that.

    She's fine... except the distorted screechy whale sounds she makes every 2 seconds 😂

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690850#Comment_2690850

    She's fine... except the distorted screechy whale sounds she makes every 2 seconds 😂

    Lol i am just in love with everything about her. I can still get so much better with her and im still doing more than well with her. The build i have is magical and snowmen have no effect.

  • The Artist and Twins for me

  • I haven't encountered all of them but for the most part it's gotta be

    1. The Artist
    2. The Hag
    3. Ghostface
  • I would rank: Blight, Godly Nurses and twins.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690842#Comment_2690842

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690851#Comment_2690851

    I'm astonished that people are seeing enough Hag players to really be annoyed by her :).

    I've seen more Twins than I've seen Hags.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690850#Comment_2690850

    Agreed. I love her audio.

    The only thing that bothers me is her pallet break animation. It's just so odd from her perspective.

    Sorry didnt see your response. Glad someone agrees with me on her.......I love her double kick animation. I couldnt wait to get brutal to see how it looked with the speed boost lol. Def worth a look.

  • Hag and Trickster are both pretty annoying to go against

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690842#Comment_2690842

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690851#Comment_2690851

    I'm astonished that people are seeing enough Hag players to really be annoyed by her :).

    I've seen more Twins than I've seen Hags.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690850#Comment_2690850

    Agreed. I love her audio.

    The only thing that bothers me is her pallet break animation. It's just so odd from her perspective.

    That's why she is annoying - The few times you see her is a boring snoozefest because how she is played.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    For me it's the Artist. Constantly having to stop what I'm doing to repel crows is annoying. She'd be 100x less annoying if crow swarms were on a timer and didn't reset every time I vaulted a window, dropped a pallet, etc. Plus I play on a controller and the button overlap for performing an action and repelling crows is annoying as hell.

    The same with pinheads chains and vaulting when you were just trying to get rid of the chain

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690349#Comment_2690349

    The same with pinheads chains and vaulting when you were just trying to get rid of the chain

    See, this is the only thing that makes me feel a little bit of shame for playing Pinhead: the weird keybinds. I wish they'd do something about it.

    Anyone who's complaining about the box can go play with it, though. Do the box. Box is objective #1, not gens. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, sure, losing to Pinhead is exactly the thing you should be doing. 🤣

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691344#Comment_2691344

    See, this is the only thing that makes me feel a little bit of shame for playing Pinhead: the weird keybinds. I wish they'd do something about it.

    Anyone who's complaining about the box can go play with it, though. Do the box. Box is objective #1, not gens. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, sure, losing to Pinhead is exactly the thing you should be doing. 🤣

    I don’t mind the box I actually like it, it gives us something else to do. Plus a really good pinhead will make you regret not being brave enough to try and solve it with there being a risk. But I have had multiple games where I would stun pinhead with a pallet with chains on and slow vault into him by accident when I was just trying to get them off. I got to be smarter than to do it so close to the pallet.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691354#Comment_2691354

    I don’t mind the box I actually like it, it gives us something else to do. Plus a really good pinhead will make you regret not being brave enough to try and solve it with there being a risk. But I have had multiple games where I would stun pinhead with a pallet with chains on and slow vault into him by accident when I was just trying to get them off. I got to be smarter than to do it so close to the pallet.

    Oh, yeah, I know what you meant about the vaulting controls; the part about the box was directed at other people in the thread who claimed there's not opportunity or time to do it--if there's neither, you're either being outplayed or badly prioritising your time.

    I always feel bad about the slow vaults back into me. It doesn't help either of us if I just let you wander off, but it's a pretty cheap hit all the same.

  • Hag - crouching every time you need to save anyone and chases are non-existent because either there's a trap where you're running or she leaves you. Traps are just a free hit usually and leaving should be obvious why. Camp queen as well.

    Freddy - Lullaby is annoying, clocks are a chore, not getting clocks leaves you at a disadvantage and ensures said annoying lullaby. The sleep timer is too short for having to go across the map to get rid of it every time and it getting slowed if you use someone else. Even if you wake up he just puts you back to sleep with a slap anyway.

    Myers - His TR is the size of his big toe and no one likes to get no skill one-shot because he 99'd and appeared around a corner because said TR. A camping Myers in tier 3 ensures stage 2 as both timers are 60 seconds base-kit, let alone with add-ons. Certain add-ons make him even more annoying and debatably OP (tuff, tombstone).

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Trickster. He just seems like his knives hit you through obstacles and walls, and like the player controlling him never misses.

    It might feel like they are homing missiles to you, but just play him yourself to verify that he is actually throwing off-center weighted vases or something. can easily miss 40 knives with him, just juke left and right,

  • Console trickster that is misses. Then watch m&k Tru3talent he has no probz hitting.

  • @xxiStezzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/299405/whats-the-most-annoying-killer-to-play-against

    Deathslinger 100%. If you don't hate Deathslinger, you have not played this game enough

    Maybe in 2020. Right now, Deathslinger is incredibly easy to go against. Anyone who complains about Deathslinger needs to hand in their DBD license honestly, the man is unironically less dangerous than Trickster in a chase - which is meant to be his entire gimmick of strength. His nerfs made him so much weaker it's insane.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690349#Comment_2690349

    The same with pinheads chains and vaulting when you were just trying to get rid of the chain

    Yeah, I break down and switch to mouse and keyboard for games against Pinhead/Artist anymore. It's ridiculous that they have an unmapped button on controllers but still have button overlap after 5 years.

  • It's Pinhead with his passive hook hunt - not a big deal if you swf, but I solo all the time and it's just overall annoying killer.

  • for me a good nurse. there is nothing more annoying cause you cant do nothing and impossible to beat with solos (such a bad designed killer), aswell spirit with blossom and mothers ring.

  • I find it strange that so Many people dislike twins I mean you never see them Anyway and that one time In hundred years you can deal with being slugt its not like they were good at anything else

  • Ghostface ever since his release the revealing system has been a buggy pile of ass since his launch

    Hag I think I face a non camping hag maybe every 2 months

    Twins

    Nurse only if they are a pc player

    Blight only If it's the same ######### build or the alchemist ring add on

  • Blight. I always get hit even when I'm around the largest/roundest obstacle possible. Gets infuriating quickly.

    Aside from that, anyone who tunnels at 5 gens becomes annoying.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Trickster. He just seems like his knives hit you through obstacles and walls, and like the player controlling him never misses.

    You have clearly never played against me.

  • The Artist and Nemesis

  • Lots of people are complaining about Ghostface, if you're going to reveal yourself to GF which likely means taking a hit, why not just take the hit and break him out? It's different if he's stalking, but if he's just running by stealthed, the safe play is to let him.

    When I play GF, that's how I find survivors, I just stealth around and the first survivor to see me will jump out and try to stare me down. I use an add on so they'll have to get closer. I don't know why it always works. I lose stealth when I swing.

    I feel like a lot of survivors have the attitude "when there's a chance to use a game mechanic we always should," and sometimes it's more strategic to see beyond that.

  • Whichever killer is camping and tunneling. Doesn't matter who they are playing to do it.

  • Trickster! Is overperforming.Most of the maps are very good for him. He catches you in the open ur ******. He catches you in a animation (vaulting, dropping) again ur ******. With addons he can extend capacity to 50 and something 54 i think.

  • Huntress and Nemesis

    Yes, I hated range attack killers.

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    Not generally strong, but just infuriating to play against,

    not for any particular reason, just wanted to get some fun out of "SBMM".

    Leatherface aka the goat at camping at 5 gens. Others I hate are hag, trapper, and wraith. There are others that I hate but they have good chase music so I’ll give them a pass

  • Trickster.. Even though the most beautiful Killer - in my opinion - but a pain in the ass to play against..

    Followed by The Artist..

  • Any killer can be annoying with the right playstyle.

    Typically the most annoying killers to me tend to be Doctor and Legion.

    Doctor because you are constantly screaming and getting denied vaults and pallets. Also due to the fact that a lot run Iri King and you have to spend time snapping out of tier 3 madness with no idea of his whereabouts.

    Legion is tedious especially with the Legion Pin add-on. The best play is typically to stay injured or you waste a lot of time healing. I do not like mending simulator.

    Huntress tends to be annoying too due to latency issues.

  • trickster, when im agaisnt him i dont even try i just let him catch me, and i suicide to go next

  • Nemesis and Twins.

    Nemesis just agrivates me, mostly because his chapter made last gen console literally unplayable for 2 months and I hold a grudge against him for that. But his zombies are annoying and you just hold W against him.

    For twins, I hate victor so much. And Charlotte's walking animation is so stupid and annoys me.

1 2 3