Thank you BHVR for the Circle of Healing totem

Now the the Game is 100% Survivor sided

Good Survivors was already broken but this Perk gets the Cake now u cant even Down or slugging a Survivor whitout he get healed in 3 seconds. A downed Survivor CAN instant stand up in like 4 sec as a Twins Main u cant do anything anymore


Survivor Mains : " just cleanse the Totem "


Yeah wow i CAN cleanse it and ? Survivor always can Bless another Totem to get there broken Perk back also Survivor can have 4 Boon Totems at the same time so at every corner they got instant heal 4 free.

Why Survivor CAN destroy a Hex Totem and remove it for the whole Match but Killers who already are weak cant destroy a Blessed or Dull Totem ? ... oh wait because the Devs want to have the Game Survivor sided


When the Boon Totems got on PTB alot Pro Streamers like Otzdarva already has say this Things are Bad for the Game and are going to Ruin it because Killers dont need a 2und objective because they are to weak


Boon Totems need to be removed or need to get nerfed so every Survivor only CAN use there Boon Perk only 1 time in a Match if it got cleansed its done like a Hex Totem

Comments

  • I can't even interact with the totem to break it as Ghostie...

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    Now the the Game is 100% Survivor sided

    Good Survivors was already broken but this Perk gets the Cake now u cant even Down or slugging a Survivor whitout he get healed in 3 seconds. A downed Survivor CAN instant stand up in like 4 sec as a Twins Main u cant do anything anymore

    Survivor Mains : " just cleanse the Totem "

    Yeah wow i CAN cleanse it and ? Survivor always can Bless another Totem to get there broken Perk back also Survivor can have 4 Boon Totems at the same time so at every corner they got instant heal 4 free.

    Why Survivor CAN destroy a Hex Totem and remove it for the whole Match but Killers who already are weak cant destroy a Blessed or Dull Totem ? ... oh wait because the Devs want to have the Game Survivor sided

    When the Boon Totems got on PTB alot Pro Streamers like Otzdarva already has say this Things are Bad for the Game and are going to Ruin it because Killers dont need a 2und objective because they are to weak

    Boon Totems need to be removed or need to get nerfed so every Survivor only CAN use there Boon Perk only 1 time in a Match if it got cleansed its done like a Hex Totem

    It's frankly ridiculous.

    A team can heal up in around 10-20 seconds, maximum within the annoyingly large aura the thing has. You can injure someone and, in the time it takes you to reacquire them they've already been healed and are off over the horizon. Knocked down? No problem. Just have a friend pop a totem next to the hook and they can basically unhook and heal in your face.

    If I want to stop them, I need to waste 60+ seconds hunting for the thing, by which time a gen has popped and another is close. It's not like playing survivor where 1 person can hunt for totems while the others do gens - killers are already time-starved as is.

    Best of all, some are still not able to be cleansed and survivors can crawl into the same spot, where you now can't pick them up.

    Oh and if you manage to snuff it, they've already got another one up near the generator they are about to complete while you were snuffing the first one.

    Nope, I'm done. I'll check back in a week maybe to see if anything is different. Maybe I'll hammer out the current event for the Doctor skin, but that will be it.

  • I think COH needs to be like 70%. Seems way too strong right now.

  • @shelobster said:

    Do bones.

    By the time I've snuffed it, the survivors have already popped a gen and summoned another one.

    It's not like killer hexes. I can't just send 1/4 of myself off to cleanse the thing while the rest of me pressures gens, or assign one or two of my sixteen perks available to tracking the things. In the time it takes me to find the thing and snuff it (assuming it can even be snuffed - some spots still seem bugged) I've probably lost the game.

    Boons were a cute idea that were terribly implemented. It's a different matter for the killer.

  • What if circle of healing instead gave passive health gain while not moving? (I'm thinking a heal would take a minute and not work on downed people)


    Would that be more fair?

  • Dont worry. If you complain enough, they will nerf it into the ground. But please dont open any "Survivors all run the same Perks"-Threads afterwards.

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    Now the the Game is 100% Survivor sided

    Good Survivors was already broken but this Perk gets the Cake now u cant even Down or slugging a Survivor whitout he get healed in 3 seconds. A downed Survivor CAN instant stand up in like 4 sec as a Twins Main u cant do anything anymore

    Survivor Mains : " just cleanse the Totem "

    Yeah wow i CAN cleanse it and ? Survivor always can Bless another Totem to get there broken Perk back also Survivor can have 4 Boon Totems at the same time so at every corner they got instant heal 4 free.

    Why Survivor CAN destroy a Hex Totem and remove it for the whole Match but Killers who already are weak cant destroy a Blessed or Dull Totem ? ... oh wait because the Devs want to have the Game Survivor sided

    When the Boon Totems got on PTB alot Pro Streamers like Otzdarva already has say this Things are Bad for the Game and are going to Ruin it because Killers dont need a 2und objective because they are to weak

    Boon Totems need to be removed or need to get nerfed so every Survivor only CAN use there Boon Perk only 1 time in a Match if it got cleansed its done like a Hex Totem

    also, please don't slug any more than absolutely needed as twins, it gives all twins players a bad name. :/

  • I agree this perk is rather strong, and that it does need a drawback. I can't see a one time use, but maybe make it take progressively longer each time it is kicked out (and max it out at like 1 minute to a minute and a half to bless a dull totem). This would punish the survivor for putting it in a mediocre spot. That being said, something else I feel makes it super strong, is the fact that only one person needs to run it and it gives everyone a free self-care and botany knowledge, circumventing 2 perks.

    However, if you are someone who always tells survivors "just do totems" to counter NOED, I offer you the same advice here. Just do the totems.

    *note: see how stupid that sounds guys? Obviously if there was time, most people who don't wanna deal with the perk would eliminate the totems. Sometimes you don't have the time. But that doesn't mean some perks can't be made less aggravating in other ways*

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    I can't even interact with the totem to break it as Ghostie...

    Hol'up... Your name...

  • In my opinion It's not broken alone, but combined with a healing build can be ridiculous.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    I agree this perk is rather strong, and that it does need a drawback. I can't see a one time use, but maybe make it take progressively longer each time it is kicked out (and max it out at like 1 minute to a minute and a half to bless a dull totem). This would punish the survivor for putting it in a mediocre spot. That being said, something else I feel makes it super strong, is the fact that only one person needs to run it and it gives everyone a free self-care and botany knowledge, circumventing 2 perks.

    However, if you are someone who always tells survivors "just do totems" to counter NOED, I offer you the same advice here. Just do the totems.

    *note: see how stupid that sounds guys? Obviously if there was time, most people who don't wanna deal with the perk would eliminate the totems. Sometimes you don't have the time. But that doesn't mean some perks can't be made less aggravating in other ways*

    The difference is that after you break the NOED it is gone, now the COH can be rebuilt.

  • @JustOneLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593508#Comment_2593508

    The difference is that after you break the NOED it is gone, now the COH can be rebuilt.

    True, which I why every time it is snuffed out it should increase the time it takes to replace it. But the logic is still stupid all the same. Obviously if we had the time to do the totems on either side we would. But realistically, a decent amount of matches (at least the ones where you are evenly matched skill wise) you just don't have the time to search the map for totems.

  • I've definitely noticed that I can't afford to switch targets in a chase anymore and that it's more effective to 1v1 than spread damage. Leaving survivors injured means they're going to heal up in no time and with no collateral cost to the team's gen progress; previously injuring random survivors was good multi-man slowdown and that's not the case once CoH is in play. I've also run into several totems I either couldn't snuff or were ungodly finicky and the action kept deactivating until I keysmashed the prompt and eventually it worked.

    I'm also a little annoyed there isn't a clear prompt when somebody replaces one of your hexes with a boon. Haunted Grounds in particular seems to just get skipped since it's never actually 'cleansed', which is very obnoxious.

    Oh well. Once I use up all these spare cakes on non-P3 killers, I can go back to my beloved Vommy Mommy and this whole hurdle will be moot.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290409/thank-you-bhvr-for-the-circle-of-healing-totem

    also, please don't slug any more than absolutely needed as twins, it gives all twins players a bad name. :/

    I didnt slug or Camp so much as Twins even if this is there strongest playstyle but when i Down a Survivor as Victor he is instant healed before i CAN pick him up as Charlotte also when i Down some1 and see a other Survivor i want to try to give him a fast hit as Victpr this isnt anymore possible because of this broken Perk


    My beloved Twins got killed whit this broken Totem Perk :(

  • Bones. Do them.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I've definitely noticed that I can't afford to switch targets in a chase anymore and that it's more effective to 1v1 than spread damage. Leaving survivors injured means they're going to heal up in no time and with no collateral cost to the team's gen progress; previously injuring random survivors was good multi-man slowdown and that's not the case once CoH is in play. I've also run into several totems I either couldn't snuff or were ungodly finicky and the action kept deactivating until I keysmashed the prompt and eventually it worked.

    I'm also a little annoyed there isn't a clear prompt when somebody replaces one of your hexes with a boon. Haunted Grounds in particular seems to just get skipped since it's never actually 'cleansed', which is very obnoxious.

    Oh well. Once I use up all these spare cakes on non-P3 killers, I can go back to my beloved Vommy Mommy and this whole hurdle will be moot.

    Plague is really the best Counter against this Perk because she makes it useless sadly ahe is the only counter against it my beloved Twins got destroyed when some1 use this Perk :(

  • @Jago said:

    Bones. Do them.

    Didn't know boons go away forever once snuffed.

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593500#Comment_2593500

    I didnt slug or Camp so much as Twins even if this is there strongest playstyle but when i Down a Survivor as Victor he is instant healed before i CAN pick him up as Charlotte also when i Down some1 and see a other Survivor i want to try to give him a fast hit as Victpr this isnt anymore possible because of this broken Perk

    My beloved Twins got killed whit this broken Totem Perk :(

    fair. You'd just said you slugged. I think you just meant the time it takes to switch between charlotte and victor.


    I think it'll be fine in the end.

    also, great twins fanart btw.

  • Thats the neat thing : they dont.

  • @shelobster said:

    Do bones.

    I always see these comments and they’re usually upvoted, but they totally miss the mark. It's not even comparable.

  • People do forget that medkits exist.

  • @El_Gingero said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593464#Comment_2593464

    I always see these comments and they’re usually upvoted, but they totally miss the mark. It's not even comparable.

    Just let them have this. They can only get disgraced by NOED so much and then dismissed until they snap. Just smile and wave, El Gingerino. Smile and wave!

  • You guys make it sound like this is going to be a meta perk.

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    People do forget that medkits exist.

    If by placing 1 Boon you could heal yourself 3 times or 3 other surv could do it, you got a better use out if the perk then with à medkit you know?

  • Youre right but you're also playing twins so I actually don't care.

  • @shelobster said:

    Do bones.

    We can't. It's hard to do bones, when we can't destroy them. Let me destroy them and your comment is valid.

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    People do forget that medkits exist.

    People forget that this gives med-kit to each survivor, so they can use different item, or use med-kit to heal faster.

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    You guys make it sound like this is going to be a meta perk.

    This is not be type of perk that each survivor is using, but it will be perk that each SWF is going to be using on 1 survivor, or should at least.

  • Oh hi fellow Legion main. Yes I play Ghostie.

    @Jago said:

    Bones. Do them.

    Can't interact with them on half of the maps, I don't play Nemesis but imagine him trying to get into a small corner to destroy a totem. I think they should act like Hexes and stay destroyed when kicked.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2594338#Comment_2594338

    Just let them have this. They can only get disgraced by NOED so much and then dismissed until they snap. Just smile and wave, El Gingerino. Smile and wave!

    *laughs in NOED*

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593532#Comment_2593532

    True, which I why every time it is snuffed out it should increase the time it takes to replace it. But the logic is still stupid all the same. Obviously if we had the time to do the totems on either side we would. But realistically, a decent amount of matches (at least the ones where you are evenly matched skill wise) you just don't have the time to search the map for totems.

    I agree.

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593519#Comment_2593519

    Oh hi fellow Legion main. Yes I play Ghostie.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2593572#Comment_2593572

    Can't interact with them on half of the maps, I don't play Nemesis but imagine him trying to get into a small corner to destroy a totem. I think they should act like Hexes and stay destroyed when kicked.

    Yes, a man of culture.

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    People do forget that medkits exist.

    Given that the most egregious uses of CoH involve squads with Purple Medkits + Charge w/ Speed Add-Ons, I don't think they do.