So tombstone....

Jump in locker they say.... It's a counterplay they said well I just had 57 minutes long game because he refused to hook both me and Nea before we were in lockers he had it unlimited because he mixed it with add on so how exactly locker is counterplay? We literally had to give up at some point because he wasn't gonna hook us after 50 mins of bs

Even he does hook you what kind of counterplay is that? "Oh u didn't died u just got hit by truck" that's the vibe I'm getting from those ppl saying it's counterplay

Tombstone needs major rework not saying nerf but rework either to not stack with unlimited tier 3 add on or something else this was such a waste of time I wanted to dc but hell I ain't getting penalty because of player like that I just gave him kill and gave up

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560264#Comment_2560264

    As I clearly stated it's a difficult achievement. No reason to have extra tombstone Myers just because you wanted 5000 BP camping hatch. I personally fear normal Myers more. I am always the lucky bastard he see's while he has 99'd his power.

    Ppl dont do that only for achievements they just play because it's strong there was zero proof that he was doing it or was not doing it...

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560272#Comment_2560272

    Ppl dont do that only for achievements they just play because it's strong there was zero proof that he was doing it or was not doing it...

    No. Just no. If they wanted to kill you just for fun it would have been purple tombstone. You said Iri which is handicapping him. I disagree with your statement. You may or may not play killer (I don't care) but you clearly don't play much Myers.

  • Guess Myers now knows he should have grabbed a survivor and dropped them in that situation, slugging them until he gets his 4k.

    Thank you for your service.

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560254#Comment_2560254

    oh I promise you that you didnt know all 4 of her perks there's no way you could've unless you saw her dead hard in front of you, she could've had adrenaline or wglf or spine chill or powersteuggle and there's no way for you to know any of that it's literally impossible that how the game works you aren't psychic dude, I can tell you've never played myers cause getting tier 3 with those add ons takes for ######### ever bro ik it's hard to admit you got outplayed but you definitely did

    Recognizing perks is easy if u can't that's ur problem she had dead hard because yes she used it in front of me also she has spine chill because she was getting off gen before he was even close to us which was major reason we had time to react and whatever else she had could not help her because she already had exhaustion perk

    Also I didn't got outplayed he still hooked me and Nea too after some time because I couldn't die on time because u need to miss 2 skilchecks before that but he also hooked her so he got outplayed I guess we still got our chance to 4% and for her to find hatch that's all

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560278#Comment_2560278

    No. Just no. If they wanted to kill you just for fun it would have been purple tombstone. You said Iri which is handicapping him. I disagree with your statement. You may or may not play killer (I don't care) but you clearly don't play much Myers.

    We don't know that because I've seen this combo too many times and we have no proof of neither of those things that's not even important after all

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560284#Comment_2560284

    We don't know that because I've seen this combo too many times and we have no proof of neither of those things that's not even important after all

    You clearly don't understand or play Myers if you think someone would use Iri tombstone over Purple just to kill for fun. There are plenty of ways to mori you that are easier than Iri tombstone. I'm done. Talk to yourself now.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Guess Myers now knows he should have grabbed a survivor and dropped them in that situation, slugging them until he gets his 4k.

    Thank you for your service.

    He was obviously not going for normal 4k and refused to do that exact same thing you said yes he did down me at some point and went for nea and bring her to me so she can heal me up so that he can quickly grab me well he was wrong I was laying next to locker and he failed if u gonna slug me and than forced other survivors do the things u want just for ur own achievement and fun expect that's it's not gonna go that easy we aren't puppets that needs to control we came to play

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560288#Comment_2560288

    You clearly don't understand or play Myers if you think someone would use Iri tombstone over Purple just to kill for fun. There are plenty of ways to mori you that are easier than Iri tombstone. I'm done. Talk to yourself now.

    As I said this matters how? Adds to story what? Idc what was his intention I'm not his puppet to do what he wants to or for example bringing my teammate to me who was on floor so she can pick me up so that he can grab me no sweetie we aren't here to help u we are here to play

  • If you feed Myers that much, which is more than a lot, you can't complain about the mori being op.

    Do you know how much stalk you need to get to that point?

  • You could've committed to a gen, it's like locker with grab but atleast you would've been doing something.

  • Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, thank you.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, thank you.

    They can't because insulting someone personally is much better than having different opinions for them

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560337#Comment_2560337

    They can't because insulting someone personally is much better than having different opinions for them

    Let's drop it here, we have to remember this is a discussion, people are going to have different opinions, we have to accept it and respect them.

    Now back on topic.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560242#Comment_2560242

    I didn't dc that's first

    Second u really think I don't know what perks my teammate has after spending that much time with her? Lol

    Third I don't care what you would do we were playing to have a chance at least one of us instead "just let him kill you bro"

    And last y'all missing the point where he can mori whole team because he has infinite tombstone that should not be a thing I stand by my point tombstone needs rework

    Eben if we let him kill us just like that doesn't change a fact that add on is busted and has no counterplay otherwise u'll get games like this where they will refuse to do anything and just waste the time

    He can only mori if y'all are dumb enough to give him the stalk.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560255#Comment_2560255

    I didn't feed him anything dude didn't even see me whole game I done 3 gens alone what my team is doing I have no control over

    Second I'm not playing on pc so spare me of ur bullshi* about not playing killer that's biggest argument killer mains bring up when someone calls out bs play

    And again I can use reverse card on you seems like u never played survivor u said if I put effort I would escaped sweetie if ur team is doing nothing and just running away from Myers and being scared u won't be able to do anything on ur own otherwise this game would be 1vs1 not 4vs1

    honestly if you haven't realized you're wrong in 3 pages, nobody is getting through to you

    from the rest of the stuff you've said in this thread i honestly doubt you did as much as you claim

    you didn't even dispute my claim that you've never played killer because you know it's true lmfao, it's a valid argument because if you'd ever played you'd know how much effort it is and how insanely long it takes for double iri myers to get to tier 3.

    i've probably played more survivor than you've even played in general, i've been playing since 2016.

    @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560272#Comment_2560272

    Ppl dont do that only for achievements they just play because it's strong there was zero proof that he was doing it or was not doing it...

    people don't play myers if they really want to win, let alone double iri myers. Lmao

    also lol? you said he was clearly doing it for the achievement because he wouldn't hook you but secretly he was doing it because he wanted to win? get your story straight dude, come on.

    @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560291#Comment_2560291

    As I said this matters how? Adds to story what? Idc what was his intention I'm not his puppet to do what he wants to or for example bringing my teammate to me who was on floor so she can pick me up so that he can grab me no sweetie we aren't here to help u we are here to play

    it matters because you've been wrong about basically every single thing you've said in this entire thread lmfao

    you can be all "omg i'm not ur puppet i do what i want!!!" but then you don't get to complain about YOUR OWN CHOICE to grief him and sit in a locker for an hour. you had already lost, you know that, the only difference is you lose in 10 minutes or 60 minutes, and you willingly chose to waste your own time for no reason.

    also the fact that "no sweetie" is even part of your vocabulary speaks volumes.

  • To be fair the tombstone animation for Myers is more than enough time to reach the hatch by simply running, the only way you wouldn't get hatch is if you ran the wrong way which honestly if you are like me and has no idea where hatch spawns on each map then that is very likely lol.

    You wasted your own time, Myers did nothing wrong in this case because you were simply abusing lockers to deny him the tombstone mori, it was never intended to be counterplay, but I can understand that people do it because being moried without getting hooked is frustrating. Though let's be real here, the ultra rares take forever to actually make work, the only times it works is if you catch the survivors off guard, the survivor's arent that experienced and feed you evil within, or you get it at nearly the end of the game and at that point you lost.

    To be honest I have seen more Myers get destroyed than win with those addons myself included, so if it was me I would have just given him that mori, because it is honestly frustrating that people just sit in lockers all game because they are mad that Myers got his addons to work. Literally, the only way to get the achievement is if the survivors don't sit in lockers to deny the mori or the survivors give you the achievement, there is literally no in between the reason why it such a hard achievement to get is that toxic people doing this very intuitive counter instead of you know, not letting him stalk you?

  • I just got my Evil Incarnate, using iri Tombstone and Judith's Memorial...

    Just sayin'.

  • @justbecause said:

    Jump in locker they say.... It's a counterplay they said well I just had 57 minutes long game because he refused to hook both me and Nea before we were in lockers he had it unlimited because he mixed it with add on so how exactly locker is counterplay? We literally had to give up at some point because he wasn't gonna hook us after 50 mins of bs

    Even he does hook you what kind of counterplay is that? "Oh u didn't died u just got hit by truck" that's the vibe I'm getting from those ppl saying it's counterplay

    Tombstone needs major rework not saying nerf but rework either to not stack with unlimited tier 3 add on or something else this was such a waste of time I wanted to dc but hell I ain't getting penalty because of player like that I just gave him kill and gave up

    Play with these addons and see how hard it is both red I can barely get to evil within 3 because I have to literally cap out on everyone in the game to do so and then rush like nuts to get one kill but it is fun for the movie theme.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560172#Comment_2560172

    Yes it's my fault because killer refused to hook us and ur saying that I could have give him kill anytime could you say same about him? Or it's fine for him because he's killer? One of us had chance of either escaping through hatch or kobe since both weren't hooked once so there was a chance to escape at least one of us and last gen was about to be done too so you're telling me it's my fault we tried to escape while he refused to do anything that's not tombstone related...this community is ######### awesome

    You are like the two people I played against in a match on haddonfield and hiding the whole endgame forcing me to find both and seek vengeful penance for the aggravation of a 2 hour long discussion on the bad points of hide n seek they both died.

  • Also a addon doesn't need a rework because you didn't want to die.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560225#Comment_2560225

    Is pressing spacebar for stalking effort? Is pressing m1 to hit or repairs gen effort? Is playing this game effort?

    You need to be able to stalk in the proper spots, while the suvivors need to take effort to dodge you, and you need to stalk and hitt, to get pressure. Physical effort? No, mental, strategic effort? Yes.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560143#Comment_2560143

    So Nea and me should have just have gave up because there's no counterplay to that? He wanted achviment so we should have give it to him with zero effort?

    Or you could have, ya know, done gens and looped myers lol.

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    or perhapes the infinite tier three myers combined with the blight sirum addon with infectious fright, BBQ, devour hope, and undying plus a mori

    better hope you don't go to sheltered woods

    Why would you use devour hope if you already have permanent insta down lol

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560242#Comment_2560242

    I didn't dc that's first

    Second u really think I don't know what perks my teammate has after spending that much time with her? Lol

    Third I don't care what you would do we were playing to have a chance at least one of us instead "just let him kill you bro"

    And last y'all missing the point where he can mori whole team because he has infinite tombstone that should not be a thing I stand by my point tombstone needs rework

    Eben if we let him kill us just like that doesn't change a fact that add on is busted and has no counterplay otherwise u'll get games like this where they will refuse to do anything and just waste the time

    The damn counter play is not getting into the locker and actually gens ffs. Are you really so stubborn that you refuse to understand the add on you want to nerf? Holy crap, everything you complained about could be countered by literally not getting in the damn locker

  • He wanted the Evil Incarnate Achievement where you need to kill everyone with EWIII. And therefore he had to get you outside of the locker. Do you know how much pain this Achievement is, especially at higher ranks/MMR? I do.

    You wasted almost 60 min of your time (and the killer's time as well!) because you couldn't be a nice person and give him the achievement. That is your problem. Why not do gens instead of staying in a locker? The true counterplay vs Judiths is to rush gens. He needs at least 30s of stalk wich is more like 45-60s depending on the map and Survivors. If you feed him, then of couse he will get you very soon. He's only 5% faster than you if he chose not to use PWYF. Judith's doesn't need a major rework or nerf and NO it also mustn't be incompatible with Fragrant Tuft of Hair. Especially because lockerhoppers suck while doing this Achievement, it should be possible to kill the last person in a locker as well (and add that nice kill in the kitchen from the movie).

    You think double ultra rare Myers is not counterable? Well look at this one.

    @slendermansmoom said:

    So your saying tombstone myers is the strongest and least counterable type of Myers

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T57CRCDALZH9/chainsaw-myers-png.png

    Think again

    here we have the rare tier 5 myers which was created when myers got into tier 3 and killed hillbilly and stole his chainsaw

    I haven't played then yet, but I've seen videos of it. You should too. Then you will understand.

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2560199#Comment_2560199

    Why would you use devour hope if you already have permanent insta down lol

    for the 5 stack mori

1 2 ›