Which addons should be nerfed in your opinion?

I just want to know which addons (survivor/killer) would you nerf. If you want you can add why and how. The reason doesnt need to be that they are too strong.

My list:

Survivor: BNP (Toolbox), Styptic (Medkit)

Killer: Mother Daughter Ring (Spirit), Tombstone piece (Myers), Tampered timer (Pig), Pinky Finger (Clown), Engineers Fang (Cenobite)

Comments

  • seeing how survivor mains will still lose to no perks clown with no addons, I don’t think anything need nerf, survivor mains will just blame their teammates for losing lol, I play both sides as well survivor addons are strong asf too just look at keys lol

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511543#Comment_2511543

    Please dont make this a wraith discussion. Every addon is listed in the wiki if you want to list some.

    I already said that it wasn't my intention to do so and dropped the subject so with all due respect please don't instruct me as to how and what I should post.

  • Rusty Shackles, Pinky Finger, Alchemist’s Ring, Tampered Timer, All-Seeing Blood, Scalped Topknot, Nurse range add ons, all Spirit duration add ons. Then buff a ton of the ######### add ons that nobody uses because they’re bad.

    BNP could also do with a small nerf (deletes toolbox on use maybe? Reduce to 15%? Not sure). Also Weaved Ring and Milky Glass. Then delete or rework a ton of the ######### survivor add ons that nobody uses because they’re bad. They clog up the bloodweb so either buff or rework.

  • Survivor: Brand New Part

    Killer:

    Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles (Hag)

    Mother Daughter Ring and Yakuyoke Amulet (Spirit)

    All Seeing - Blood (Wraith)

    Engineer's Fang (Pinhead)

    Redhead's Pinky Finger (Clown)

    Tombstone Piece and Fragrant Tuft Of Hair (Myers)

    Scalped Topknot (Oni)

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511636#Comment_2511636

    I already said that it wasn't my intention to do so and dropped the subject so with all due respect please don't instruct me as to how and what I should post.

    I only replied to your first post. And i honestly dont care if i shouldnt instruct you. I know that i cannot force you, thats why i said please. But if you still insist that my reply was unneccesary or even rude, i cant help you.

  • Alchemist ring and mother daughter ring

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2512496#Comment_2512496

    I only replied to your first post. And i honestly dont care if i shouldnt instruct you. I know that i cannot force you, thats why i said please. But if you still insist that my reply was unneccesary or even rude, i cant help you.

    I'm not trying to fight, I have no reason to have anything against you. I was just saying that I already acknowledged that I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I apologize if you felt that I was, but I don't like being told how to post. Let's just call it even.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I don't think any survivor add-on needs nerfed. BNP isn't as bad as before and the instaheal add-ons are counter able. Just nerf keys.

    Killer:

    • Clown: Pinky Finger
    • Hag: Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles
    • Pinhead: Ultra Rare injure add-on
    • Wraith: 12m
    • Blight: Alchemist Ring and maybe a change to consecutive rush combo
    • Pig: Something to the 3 very rare box add-ons (you know the combo)
    • Spirit: Mother-Daughter ring
    • Oni: Topknot (increase basekit slightly)

    Sounds like I'm a survivor main complaining about killer add-ons but I don't think the community can argue much that these don't need a slight change.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzVIlvEiYU&t=725s

    This is balance,lol.

  • Kinda weird how people want blight’s ring nerfed when nurse has the exact same thing but better with the recharge/fatigue combo or double recharge

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513155#Comment_2513155

    I'm not trying to fight, I have no reason to have anything against you. I was just saying that I already acknowledged that I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I apologize if you felt that I was, but I don't like being told how to post. Let's just call it even.

    I dont think you wanted to hijack the thread. Im just long enough on this forum to know what can happen after one comment. So i inform people about it. You did the right thing with stopping it from escalating without needing my comment, but i had many threads where the opposite happened. It can escalate quickly, suddenly many people are involved and nobody can stop it anymore. But as i can see you seem to have it experienced yourself.

  • I don't see why I've been tagged in this. Unless I missed something this doesn't include any use of BNP. Also they are sacrificing a full build to do 1 gen really fast. No meta perks, all for 1 gen.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511758#Comment_2511758

    There's a difference between fear and annoyance, and the majority of the time tombstone piece triggers the second reaction. Constant exposure to the game means it stops being scary after about 200 hours no matter what, and whilst you can't please everyone because someone will always find a reason to be annoyed at something, the general consensus around those addons is that being deleted from the game within 4 minutes because of a random so teammate who sat tbagging him behind a pallet in clear line of sight is just purely frustrating.

    Which is why I proposed the change that you can only kill a fully stalked target.

    This would make it so that you dumbass teammate gets killed for her behavior.

  • scalped topknot

    or they should at least increase the rarity

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511540#Comment_2511540

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511950#Comment_2511950

    I just feel your reaching a bit there is all. Especially with Clown (Pinky finger), Pig (tampered timer, Toxin....LOL) and Plague (insense) which only shows your aura when you vomit.....Which is only once your broken now so cleanse and it over. Oni's blood aura reveal Iri add-on is stronger than Plagues but not on your list, Honing stone which imo is stronger than half maybe more of those add-on's you listed especially with Auto trap reset or purple bag.

    Giving clown access to instadowns is dumb because that’s one of his major weaknesses that can be completely negated by a single add on that isn’t even hard to use

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511958#Comment_2511958

    Giving clown access to instadowns is dumb because that’s one of his major weaknesses that can be completely negated by a single add on that isn’t even hard to use

    Perhaps but when I really want to win with Clown....I am not bringing PF. I am bringing Ether/Flask of Bleach and watching you move in slow motion meanwhile STBL building up.

  • People really don't understand that certain add-ons are meant to be strong. Even OP in some cases. It seems like most people want add-ons to barely have any effect. How boring.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    People really don't understand that certain add-ons are meant to be strong. Even OP in some cases. It seems like most people want add-ons to barely have any effect. How boring.

    Literally. Addons are meant to give big changes to the killers. And I think Blight has the best ones.

    For example Blight can go from a Buldozer with both iri addons to a faster scratched mirror Myers with vigo’s journal and compound 21, or even be the fastest killer in the game ! But every addon has disadvantages, as they should. With the first combination it takes time to get your power back since you’ll want value out of Tag, with the second one you’ll lose a lot of pressure while gaining the stealth ability and aura reading, and it’ll be hard to control him with the last one. I must also say that I find ring to be balanced, as you’ll have to analyze the environment quickly to get value out of it, even if it means that you’ll be lethal in dead zones, while also knowing when to use or not your power. And it shouldn’t be a problem since people playing nurse can run fatigue/recharge addons, but that’s my take on the subject.

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513501#Comment_2513501

    Literally. Addons are meant to give big changes to the killers. And I think Blight has the best ones.

    For example Blight can go from a Buldozer with both iri addons to a faster scratched mirror Myers with vigo’s journal and compound 21, or even be the fastest killer in the game ! But every addon has disadvantages, as they should. With the first combination it takes time to get your power back since you’ll want value out of Tag, with the second one you’ll lose a lot of pressure while gaining the stealth ability and aura reading, and it’ll be hard to control him with the last one. I must also say that I find ring to be balanced, as you’ll have to analyze the environment quickly to get value out of it, even if it means that you’ll be lethal in dead zones, while also knowing when to use or not your power. And it shouldn’t be a problem since people playing nurse can run fatigue/recharge addons, but that’s my take on the subject.

    What’s the drawback of alchemist ring?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511540#Comment_2511540

    So ALL of those killer add ons....But NO survivor add ons....? Not even BNP because it's "not a big deal" Even though gen speeds are already a big deal. Let alone making them go even faster

    No mention of broken med kits and dressings capable of MULTIPLE heals ? Do you realize how strong that is ? How much pressure can be lost by the killer for you taking a hit. Then no big deal because you have a green/purple with multiple uses.

    No mention of crystal bead/maps ? Hexs both ruin and devore are game changers. But it's no big deal for the entire team to know where they are..?

    No mention of stypitics ? Or insta heals. That allow you to pop it and heal while working on a gen ? Ok then. We see where your bias is.

    Sorry, if you really think you lose games because of any Survivor Add-On... I mean, for me, they can nerf all of the mentioned ones, IF they would clean up the Survivor Bloodweb to bring it on par with the Killer Bloodweb. Survivors have so much Junk in their Bloodwebs, they can keep some good Add Ons. OR we do nothing to Killer Add-Ons, but add 40 useless Slots to Killer Bloodwebs. This would be fair as well. Not in a good way, but it would be fair.

  • Mmm.

    Survivors: bnp, blood ember, speed healing addons for medkits those make medkits insane especially if it's a green one or purple.

    Killer: all seeing purple, mdr, alchemist ring, top knot, rusty shackles, I would say tombstone but it is needed for achievements/trophies.

    But with the current meta, let's not give killers nerfs

  • It’s an addon that’s supposed to reward you for good plays and predictions. You win, and you get value. As simple as that. And it’s not like it already takes no time to get your tokens back. It’s kinda like nurse with recharge and fatigue addons except it’s a reward instead of a simple QOL change.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513542#Comment_2513542

    None lol. Even us blight mains know how bullshit Alch Ring is. Man is it fun though.

    When I really want to have fun with the game. I run Alch Ring + compound 33 + infectious fright and have at it

    I like crow ring more but this one seems fun, I’ll definitely try it out

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I feel dbd needs to step away from nerfing things for a while and focus on buffing instead.

    It gets really stale if the biggest changes being made are things becoming weaker

    I agree with the essence of your post, but that is the wrong approach. You can’t simply buff everything and hope it works. Sometimes you need to throw in a nerf to an add-on when a power is buffed in order to avoid something becoming oppressive.

    Like Demo’s recent change. They made Rat Liver not as strong but buffed his base kit so he’s not dependent on it.

    A change they could do with a weak killer like Trapper is have him start with half his traps, but rework the bag add-ons so they don’t stack/don’t give as many. Just spitballing here as an example.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513567#Comment_2513567

    Do I really need to explain how you can lose games to BNP ? Stypitics extending chases more then they're meant to be ? How med kits wreck pressure you can create ?

    I won't even bother. Someone who is so biased in one direction will not be convinced of anything sadly.

    Ok. :) You can toss away any argument by just claiming the other person is biased, if this is the way to go, feel free.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513631#Comment_2513631

    There's a difference. You're being completely biased in one direction only. I'm willing to be unbiased and admit killers have bullshit add ons. While you can't admit any survivor add on is

    I simply dont care about those. Survivors have 3 times as much stuff in the Bloodweb than Killers and they should also have some good things in the Bloodweb. Either you keep the good things (which are not many, come on) or you reduce the number of Junk if you nerf the good Add-Ons.

    And I dont really care if I play against a BNP or anything, last time 3 Survivors brought BNPs I got a 3K and other than that, I almost never see those.

    But thank you that you want to admit that Killers have bullshit Add-Ons. Huge step and completely unbiased!

  • @RenRen said:

    Survivor: Gel Dressing, Anti-Hemorrhage, and Weaved Ring.

    Gel Dressing: You literally get a full heal with one addon.

    Anti-Hemorrhage: Once again you get a full heal even though the med-kit can have one charge left.

    Weaved Ring: An addon that removes the risk of losing your key from dying.

    Killer: Alchemist RIng, Scalped Topknot, Tampered Timer, Mother-Daughter Ring, Tombstone Piece, Flowered Babushka, and Wooden Horse.

    Alchemist RIng, Scalped Topknot, Tampered Timer, Mother-Daughter Ring, Tombstone Piece: I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain what's wrong with these.

    Flowered Babushka: I think that it lets you wind up way too fast.

    Wooden Horse: Bit strong for a brown isn't it?

    the hell does wooden horse do again?

  • Its for a beginner nurse. You dont extend your fatigue with a missed hit.

  • Nah. But as I said, Survivors should keep their good stuff. But calling me biased because I dont think that Survivor Add-Ons (aside from Key Add-ons, but those will be changed) are that problematic is nonsense.

    And for me, they can nerf BNPs, I dont care at all. But if they nerf the only good Toolbox-thingy in the game, they should really consider if Survivors need 6 different Toolboxes and 11 different Add-Ons which are all weak in the game.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513653#Comment_2513653

    Nah. But as I said, Survivors should keep their good stuff. But calling me biased because I dont think that Survivor Add-Ons (aside from Key Add-ons, but those will be changed) are that problematic is nonsense.

    And for me, they can nerf BNPs, I dont care at all. But if they nerf the only good Toolbox-thingy in the game, they should really consider if Survivors need 6 different Toolboxes and 11 different Add-Ons which are all weak in the game.

    I like the toolbox. Sabo is a nice option, but i wouldnt use it for that normally. Its better to use them to finish a gen to counter pop/ruin/tinkerer. Do you know the math how much seconds a toolbox can safe? You cant compare it to the old toolbox, but its still useful. Some addons are useless and should be changed.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513718#Comment_2513718

    I like the toolbox. Sabo is a nice option, but i wouldnt use it for that normally. Its better to use them to finish a gen to counter pop/ruin/tinkerer. Do you know the math how much seconds a toolbox can safe? You cant compare it to the old toolbox, but its still useful. Some addons are useless and should be changed.

    Calling Sabo "a nice option" is quite generous. Sabotage by default has to be weak. IMO it would be enough to have two Toolboxes and a handful of Add Ons. But you cannot really expect Survivors to have 60 things in the Bloodweb and nerf the few good things they have.

    At this point, Survivor Bloodwebs would just be done for Perks, there is really little value in doing them and nerfing Add-Ons further would just increase that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513756#Comment_2513756

    Calling Sabo "a nice option" is quite generous. Sabotage by default has to be weak. IMO it would be enough to have two Toolboxes and a handful of Add Ons. But you cannot really expect Survivors to have 60 things in the Bloodweb and nerf the few good things they have.

    At this point, Survivor Bloodwebs would just be done for Perks, there is really little value in doing them and nerfing Add-Ons further would just increase that.

    I personally almost never use items bc its my handicap. So i cant really understand your problem, bc if i want to use something, i have plenty of it. Before i started to play addonless on killer, i had this problem on some killer. Bc there are some with mostly useless addons, so you only use the same. So i think both sides have the same problem.

    Each map offerings makes it worse for green rarity and i have it easier to get iridescent keys than the purple ones. But maybe the devs dont want you to always use the same stuff. So they are happy with the current state and im fine with that. What are the things you rarely get?

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513812#Comment_2513812

    I personally almost never use items bc its my handicap. So i cant really understand your problem, bc if i want to use something, i have plenty of it. Before i started to play addonless on killer, i had this problem on some killer. Bc there are some with mostly useless addons, so you only use the same. So i think both sides have the same problem.

    Each map offerings makes it worse for green rarity and i have it easier to get iridescent keys than the purple ones. But maybe the devs dont want you to always use the same stuff. So they are happy with the current state and im fine with that. What are the things you rarely get?

    I also dont use Items (unless a Challenge forces me to do or when I prestige). But, Killers only have a third of what Survivors have in their Bloodwebs, while gaining 30-50% more BPs each game AND have an easier access to Bonus-BPs with BBQ compared to WGLF. So trying to get a specific Add-On for Killer is easier than getting specific Add-Ons for Survivors.

    You can really delete a few Toolboxes, some of their Add-Ons, every Flashlight-Add-On except for Batteries and Low-Amp Filament, some Medkit Add-Ons, some Map-Add-Ons (in fact, only the Iridescent Map and Add-Ons which prolong the use or show the Auras/the Beam to all Survivors are really useful, the rest can go).

    But unless this happens, I dont really think that any Survivor Add-On should be nerfed.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513882#Comment_2513882

    I also dont use Items (unless a Challenge forces me to do or when I prestige). But, Killers only have a third of what Survivors have in their Bloodwebs, while gaining 30-50% more BPs each game AND have an easier access to Bonus-BPs with BBQ compared to WGLF. So trying to get a specific Add-On for Killer is easier than getting specific Add-Ons for Survivors.

    You can really delete a few Toolboxes, some of their Add-Ons, every Flashlight-Add-On except for Batteries and Low-Amp Filament, some Medkit Add-Ons, some Map-Add-Ons (in fact, only the Iridescent Map and Add-Ons which prolong the use or show the Auras/the Beam to all Survivors are really useful, the rest can go).

    But unless this happens, I dont really think that any Survivor Add-On should be nerfed.

    In my opinion both things have nothing to do with each other. And they dont need to nerf strong things into the ground. They can still be useful.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511624#Comment_2511624

    I don't either, I'm tired of seeing them. And all I can say in response is, yeah, different experiences. I have an easy time against Wraith, so I don't get the hate. I get the hate for the Hit and Run playstyle, but I think his basekit is fine. At the end of the day, it matters only what BHVR think. If they are happy with him, he's probably going to stay the way he is for a very, very long time.

    More onto the actual discussion:

    I can't remember every single add-on, so I'll just talk about the ones I remember.

    Wraith: I would actually get rid of Silent Bell and All Seeing - Blood, I think they're too strong at the moment.

    Cenobite: what the ######### with Engineer's Fang. I can't believe we went from Nemesis' garbage Iri add-ons to Cenobite's.

    Michael: Definitely Tombstone Piece and Fragrant Tuft.

    Nurse: Double fatigue and double range.

    Oni: I still have no idea why Top-Knot is still in the game.

    Survivor: I don't really have an issue with any add-ons at the moment. Part of me wants to say Styptic but that's only because I've gone against them a lot recently and it's really starting to irritate me. And, just, everything with keys. But if they really are getting reworked, I'm really, really hoping that just removes them from the blood-web. Get rid of some of the fluff. Same with Mori's.

    Silent bell is overrated.

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513548#Comment_2513548

    I like crow ring more but this one seems fun, I’ll definitely try it out

    My favorite is rimg with iri tag.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513882#Comment_2513882

    I also dont use Items (unless a Challenge forces me to do or when I prestige). But, Killers only have a third of what Survivors have in their Bloodwebs, while gaining 30-50% more BPs each game AND have an easier access to Bonus-BPs with BBQ compared to WGLF. So trying to get a specific Add-On for Killer is easier than getting specific Add-Ons for Survivors.

    You can really delete a few Toolboxes, some of their Add-Ons, every Flashlight-Add-On except for Batteries and Low-Amp Filament, some Medkit Add-Ons, some Map-Add-Ons (in fact, only the Iridescent Map and Add-Ons which prolong the use or show the Auras/the Beam to all Survivors are really useful, the rest can go).

    But unless this happens, I dont really think that any Survivor Add-On should be nerfed.

    I’m sorry but I disagree, Brand new part is kind of problem for killers. I mean I know that while playing them all you have to do pressure gens. But like others said it can be difficult especially when multiple survivors on each gen with multiple tool boxes. Like many others have said that brand new part does need a nerf. For killers I say I probably go with all seeing blood, alchemist ring, topknot, rusty shackles.I mean I don’t really play Hag at all but from what I experience with those add ons I said they could use a little tweak. Oni and Blight are killers I don’t play very much but I kind of understand what others were coming from. But anyway this is my opinion on the subject matter. Thank you and have a nice day.

  • Very short list but i would nerf

    Charge addons for medkits

    Charge addons for toolboxes


    Even as a blight main i would say alch ring but reverting it back to its ptb state (Green rarity but +20% token regen rate instead of getting all tokens back on a hit)

  • @Brimp said:

    Very short list but i would nerf

    Charge addons for medkits

    Charge addons for toolboxes

    Even as a blight main i would say alch ring but reverting it back to its ptb state (Green rarity but +20% token regen rate instead of getting all tokens back on a hit)

    based brimp

  • Any add-on that gives survivor or killer wall hacks

  • Killers: None

    Survivors: BNP

  • @TicTac said:

    I just want to know which addons (survivor/killer) would you nerf. If you want you can add why and how. The reason doesnt need to be that they are too strong.

    My list:

    Survivor: BNP (Toolbox), Styptic (Medkit)

    Killer: Mother Daughter Ring (Spirit), Tombstone piece (Myers), Tampered timer (Pig), Pinky Finger (Clown), Engineers Fang (Cenobite)

    Jigsaw's sketch + crate of gears is just as deadly as (if not more than) Tampered Timer + crate of gears/jigsaw's sketch. The pig doesn't need her traps nerfed, survivors just need to learn to not heal before going to check jigsaw boxes. Sloppy butcher, Jigsaw's sketch + crate of gears almost always results in death if the survivor heals before checking boxes.

  • I don't know if it's fair to specifically target nerfing addons, because it focuses much more on killers than it does survivors. If we're going to nerf a bunch of addons, we should also consider taking away standing fast vaults at pallets.

  • Clown: Instadown Finger & increased slowdown


    Blight: Instapalletbreaker & Instatoken regeneration


    Myers: infinite Tier 3 & Tumbstones


    Survs: every single item

  • Personally I'd nerf every toolbox and flashlight add on.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I want Brand New Part just deleted, I don't care.

    Scalped Topknot as well, that's going ASAP.

    All Seeing blood could use a slight tweak.

    Trickster's throw rate + Iri Photocard- actually just delete Trickster

    Pig's Tampered Timer and Crate of Gears (yes we should buff her basekit)

    Engineer's Fang gone and Iri Puzzle Box bugfixed.

    Yakuyoke Amulet- actually no we can toss Spirit in the trash too.

    Tombstone Piece + Fragrent Tuft

    And just delete keys in general.

    Edit: Almost forgot to yeet Blight's speed add-ons and Alchemist Ring, whoopsies!

    Fragrant Tuft of Hair has to stay for the Evil Incarnate achievement.

    All-Seeing just needs it's radius reduced, imo.

    Iri Puzzle Box should be basekit, I said it.

    Swap the Amulet and Mother-Daughter Ring for Spirit.

    Oh and Blight's Speed add-ons are chilling but Alchemist's Ring must perish.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2511714#Comment_2511714

    Fragrant Tuft of Hair has to stay for the Evil Incarnate achievement.

    All-Seeing just needs it's radius reduced, imo.

    Iri Puzzle Box should be basekit, I said it.

    Swap the Amulet and Mother-Daughter Ring for Spirit.

    Oh and Blight's Speed add-ons are chilling but Alchemist's Ring must perish.

    They can change achievements if they are no longer possible to get. FTOH, and both tombstone add-ons, can be changed for game health.

    I saw someone mention that All-Seeing Blood should stop the aura reveal while uncloaking, and I agree. It gives more use to the Blink set of add-ons and removes one of my biggest gripes with the add-on.

    Iri Puzzle Box can be basekit when solo has any form of coordination. Until then, no.

    Swapping the rarities does absolutely nothing to change the power level of the add-ons. They both need a complete change.

    Blight's speed add-ons aren't the biggest issue that I agree to, but it's a personal gripe due to just how often I see them combined with the Basic ######### Blight Build™. If that build goes then I have no issues with it, but don't give him a way to react to the Tinkerer procs faster.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516275#Comment_2516275

    They can change achievements if they are no longer possible to get. FTOH, and both tombstone add-ons, can be changed for game health.

    I saw someone mention that All-Seeing Blood should stop the aura reveal while uncloaking, and I agree. It gives more use to the Blink set of add-ons and removes one of my biggest gripes with the add-on.

    Iri Puzzle Box can be basekit when solo has any form of coordination. Until then, no.

    Swapping the rarities does absolutely nothing to change the power level of the add-ons. They both need a complete change.

    Blight's speed add-ons aren't the biggest issue that I agree to, but it's a personal gripe due to just how often I see them combined with the Basic ######### Blight Build™. If that build goes then I have no issues with it, but don't give him a way to react to the Tinkerer procs faster.

    That's the excuse that's always been given when people ask them to change the Adept requirements. "We can't change achievements" or something similar. I also think FTOH is fine, but Tombstone Piece isn't. Judith's Tombstone is also fine.

    That could be a good compromise for All-Seeing.

    Which will never happen, forever damning Pinhead.

    I didn't mean rarities, I meant I think the Amulet is fine and Mother-Daughter Ring is way more nutty.

    I'm honestly fine with every Blight add-on (except Adrenaline Vial because holy ######### its bad) but that's probably because there are few good Console Blight's and they aren't as good as PC players.

1 2 ›