Typical nice endgame chat with survivor mains

Would be a 2k but sadly I got 99 ds on a slugged survivor, thats why: "darn I tunneled". Even though it was a nice game as you see from the points, survivor mains still find a way to get salty and start insulting you. So sad there are so few ppl out there that cant just acknowledge a nice game. Ofc the chat went further, in the end the guy insulted me in German and cursed my mother.

Edit:* My ruin undying got destroyed in the first min of the game.

20210915232209_1.jpg 20210915232225_1.jpg


Comments

  • Sorry man, honestly I get angry at this game but I never lash out at others players that goes from a little unreasonably to actually d bag behavior

    Some people are just dicks sorry you ayed against dicka

  • @dweetmain said:

    Sorry man, honestly I get angry at this game but I never lash out at others players that goes from a little unreasonably to actually d bag behavior

    I am not really mad or something, I find it just amusing how ppl get angry about literally no reason. Sure ruin undying is very annoying on Blight, Nurse or something but I am a Nemesis, they destroyed my 2 totems in the first min of the game xD I dont see any possible reason to be upset about my perks, especially since they all where also using meta perks.

  • Survivor mains don't think their perks are meta. It is the only explanation. Something in their water, fam. And that something is allergic to BBQ. I will never understand why a BP grind perk insults them so.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499317#Comment_2499317

    I am not really mad or something, I find it just amusing how ppl get angry about literally no reason.

    That's good as long as you don't let that ######### get to you

  • I have been up against you 2 or 3 times so far (Middle EU Region, if it was not you, then forget what i sayed), but i remember you complaining in the chat quite a bit, so you might not blame others if you do the same.

  • @dweetmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499319#Comment_2499319

    That's good as long as you don't let that ######### get to you

    Ye but thx for trying to calm me <3

  • @xEa said:

    I have been up against you 2 or 3 times so far (Middle EU Region, if it was not you, then forget what i sayed), but i remember you complaining in the chat quite a bit, so you might not blame others if you do the same.

    Hm I usually never complain in chat, either you mistake me with someone else or something really dumb happened like a bug or so. I usually dont give a damn if I lose.

  • I'm sorry those survivors were mean.

    We're not all bad though. On behalf of all the good survivors we apologize.

  • Considering you're the one who instigated in your own screenshot, I'm not gonna believe your self-assessment about who's complaining

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm sorry those survivors were mean.

    We're not all bad though. On behalf of all the good survivors we apologize.

    Group hug! <3

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    Considering you're the one who instigated in your own screenshot, I'm not gonna believe your self-assessment about who's complaining

    Huh? Telling a joke is instigating? Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to a pallet.


    What you gonna do homeboy?

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    Considering you're the one who instigated in your own screenshot, I'm not gonna believe your self-assessment about who's complaining

    :(

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499336#Comment_2499336

    Hm I usually never complain in chat, either you mistake me with someone else or something really dumb happened like a bug or so. I usually dont give a damn if I lose.

    I dont know if there are many players with the same nickname in middle europe but i remember one situation where we were in a long chase, during that 3-4 gens went quite fast and you (lets call it) "expressed that" in endgame chat. I need to mention that you did not went that personal like this dude in your game, but nice is also something different.

  • And this, my friend, is why console is the superior platform.

    Anyone saying that kind of stuff to you would have been instantly banned after a report.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499344#Comment_2499344

    I dont know if there are many players with the same nickname in middle europe but i remember one situation where we were in a long chase, during that 3-4 gens went quite fast and you (lets call it) "expressed that" in endgame chat. I need to mention that you did not went that personal like this dude in your game, but nice is also something different.

    Ye the way I would express is would be something like "Well that was a fun game" or "Outplayed". But nothing really with a serious background, I am aware that if the survivors work well and split up then the game will end pretty fast.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    From what I can tell, no one, yourself included, should be complaining about "meta perks" in these matches 🤣

    That being said, no reason for them to be rude. People can run what they want. Just move on or turn off the chat if it bothers you.

    Ye no you have to imagine the chat went like that "He started with: RUIN UNDYING OMG" - "Me: Well you also use meta perks?" - "He: But you also use ruin undying" - "me: Just as you use dead hard, d strike etc" and so on and so on. I wasnt complaining or something I was just pointing out that just as I use meta perks he also uses them xD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499388#Comment_2499388

    Ye no you have to imagine the chat went like that "He started with: RUIN UNDYING OMG" - "Me: Well you also use meta perks?" - "He: But you also use ruin undying" - "me: Just as you use dead hard, d strike etc" and so on and so on. I wasnt complaining or something I was just pointing out that just as I use meta perks he also uses them xD

    Not going to lie, the responses to your post scare me more than the salty survivors. At least they have the excuse of the match just happening and access to a chat to express their fee fees.


    The people here are just purposely misconstruing the post. And THAT is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Lol. People are strange.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499394#Comment_2499394

    Not going to lie, the responses to your post scare me more than the salty survivors. At least they have the excuse of the match just happening and access to a chat to express their fee fees.

    The people here are just purposely misconstruing the post. And THAT is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Lol. People are strange.

    True dat guess ppl dont really get the point of this post


  • Surv bad killa good?

    And I am not sure all of them insulted him but if they are survivors they are evil anyway. And probably mains.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499532#Comment_2499532

    Surv bad killa good?

    And I am not sure all of them insulted him but if they are survivors they are evil anyway. And probably mains.

    damn you busted me, never thought I would meet such a genius who could look through that

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499394#Comment_2499394

    Not going to lie, the responses to your post scare me more than the salty survivors. At least they have the excuse of the match just happening and access to a chat to express their fee fees.

    The people here are just purposely misconstruing the post. And THAT is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Lol. People are strange.

    someone is haunting me pls send help, he wrote on my steam profile

  • Why do survivors gotta be so mean? It’s just a game...

  • I actually saw you in a match where you were playing Pinhead. I'm like; "Omg! Grampa from the forums with the funny comments". I'm on console though so no end game chat.


    to OP: That looks like the type of match I can only hope for playing Solo queue. Looks like everyone got to play, everyone made a decent amount of BPs. Those survivors are ridiculous.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Why do survivors gotta be so mean? It’s just a game...

    Okay, just to be clear - it's obviously not nice, BUT 'it's just a game' is the lamest argument ever. Because it's like 'game shouldn't get you angry', but it should give you joy? So it works both ways - if it can make you feel good emotions, it can make you feel bad as well. It can make you happy, it can make you angry. And some people just don't handle their emotions too well ;)

  • I can't take this post seriously.

    You uploaded only the first few messages out of the entire conversation and sarcastically titled it a "nice chat". You're obviously not showing us the entire picture and I can tell right away. You mention tunnelling and that's probably the reason why they were salty which is rightfully so.

    Next time, don't pick and choose excerpts that only fit your narrative.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Why do survivors gotta be so mean? It’s just a game...

    tbf there are alot of killers like that too but ye its weird that ppl take this game so seriously

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    I can't take this post seriously.

    You uploaded only the first few messages out of the entire conversation and sarcastically titled it a "nice chat". You're obviously not showing us the entire picture and I can tell right away. You mention tunnelling and that's probably the reason why they were salty which is rightfully so.

    Next time, don't pick and choose excerpts that only fit your narrative.

    darn you got me there I wanted to push my ego with it detective!

  • @Nomadd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499572#Comment_2499572

    Okay, just to be clear - it's obviously not nice, BUT 'it's just a game' is the lamest argument ever. Because it's like 'game shouldn't get you angry', but it should give you joy? So it works both ways - if it can make you feel good emotions, it can make you feel bad as well. It can make you happy, it can make you angry. And some people just don't handle their emotions too well ;)

    I get what you're saying but in this particular scenario, looking at the screenshots, 3 out of 4 survivors escaped. They all got decent BPs. They all probably +1 'd. So any bad feelings from them is absurdly entitled and unjustified.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499317#Comment_2499317

    I am not really mad or something, I find it just amusing how ppl get angry about literally no reason.

    They had 3 dead hards. They had no right to complain about your perks lol.


    That said, seems they felt like you were trying to tunnel, and that's what they were annoyed about. It is an incredibly unfun way to play the game, and destroys it for 4 other players, after all.


    @Nomadd very true.

  • I wouldn't assume they're survivor mains. They could be but there's a good chance they also play killer and shriek at survivors in postgame as well, it's pretty common

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I wouldn't assume they're survivor mains. They could be but there's a good chance they also play killer and shriek at survivors in postgame as well, it's pretty common

    Good point. I didn't catch the mains thing, but it's obvious they're pretty titled if they're gonna use that terminology.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499319#Comment_2499319

    They had 3 dead hards. They had no right to complain about your perks lol.

    That said, seems they felt like you were trying to tunnel, and that's what they were annoyed about. It is an incredibly unfun way to play the game, and destroys it for 4 other players, after all.

    @Nomadd very true.

    As I wrote in the OG post, the only reason why I ate the ds is cuz I slugged the person who got unhooked and went for the others to force them out of the game with the gates open (the other 2, the last one was also slugged). After they where out I went back to hook them but unfortunatly the ds of the one was still up probably in the last few seconds before it faded.

    The rest of the game was no tunneling at all, the ppl where solely complaining about my perks and about nothing else (even though my ruin undying was gone in literally 1,30min of the game).

  • @Apollos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499626#Comment_2499626

    Good point. I didn't catch the mains thing, but it's obvious they're pretty titled if they're gonna use that terminology.

    agree

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I wouldn't assume they're survivor mains. They could be but there's a good chance they also play killer and shriek at survivors in postgame as well, it's pretty common

    ye would be also a way to put it in, I just call them survivor mains cuz this term is widely used to describe angry keyboard warriors.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499319#Comment_2499319

    They had 3 dead hards. They had no right to complain about your perks lol.

    That said, seems they felt like you were trying to tunnel, and that's what they were annoyed about. It is an incredibly unfun way to play the game, and destroys it for 4 other players, after all.

    @Nomadd very true.

    I don't see how this is 'unfun' Seems like the match is one of those killers gets gen rushed and by the end just trying to secure one kill. That's fair to me.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499572#Comment_2499572

    tbf there are alot of killers like that too but ye its weird that ppl take this game so seriously

    I agree it’s the same for killers but we all know for a fact that survivors are the more toxic side.

  • @Nomadd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499572#Comment_2499572

    Okay, just to be clear - it's obviously not nice, BUT 'it's just a game' is the lamest argument ever. Because it's like 'game shouldn't get you angry', but it should give you joy? So it works both ways - if it can make you feel good emotions, it can make you feel bad as well. It can make you happy, it can make you angry. And some people just don't handle their emotions too well ;)

    I still stand by my statement because I think it’s ridiculous that survivors feel the need to send killers hateful messages over a video game.


    Yeah we all get angry and frustrated on DBD but that doesn’t make it okay to send mean messages to your opponent. I literally can’t with people.

  • Just disable end game chat - Tada!

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm sorry those survivors were mean.

    We're not all bad though. On behalf of all the good survivors we apologize.

    We aren’t responsible for their behavior so we don’t have to apologize.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499334#Comment_2499334

    I actually saw you in a match where you were playing Pinhead. I'm like; "Omg! Grampa from the forums with the funny comments". I'm on console though so no end game chat.

    to OP: That looks like the type of match I can only hope for playing Solo queue. Looks like everyone got to play, everyone made a decent amount of BPs. Those survivors are ridiculous.

    epicc.png

    Rest assured that there were but only the wittiest and most cutting of post-game remarks.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499319#Comment_2499319

    They had 3 dead hards. They had no right to complain about your perks lol.

    That said, seems they felt like you were trying to tunnel, and that's what they were annoyed about. It is an incredibly unfun way to play the game, and destroys it for 4 other players, after all.

    @Nomadd very true.

    "Bro dead hard is so bad and unreliable that's why we bring it every game and you see it in 99% of matches"

  • Wait, they are perk-shaming you? It's not like they have 3 DH, 4 BT, 2 DS, 2 IW, Adrenalin and Prove Thyself or anything, no no no.

    I had a similar match once when I was playing survivor. The 3 other survivors in my team were an SWF with tryhard meta perks, and they also had 3 BNP and they send us to Haddonfield. We faced a Ghost Face and they all ended up DC'ing for some reason. So there I was with my 0 stack Autodidact, having a staring contest with him. In the end, I traded him a Broken Key that I found in a chest for the hatch.

    In the Endgame chat, they were all complaining to the killer about dumb things. And they got mad at me for not using OP perks. Like, hey! Let me use Autodidact in peace! xd

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Wait, they are perk-shaming you? It's not like they have 3 DH, 4 BT, 2 DS, 2 IW, Adrenalin and Prove Thyself or anything, no no no.

    I had a similar match once when I was playing survivor. The 3 other survivors in my team were an SWF with tryhard meta perks, and they also had 3 BNP and they send us to Haddonfield. We faced a Ghost Face and they all ended up DC'ing for some reason. So there I was with my 0 stack Autodidact, having a staring contest with him. In the end, I traded him a Broken Key that I found in a chest for the hatch.

    In the Endgame chat, they were all complaining to the killer about dumb things. And they got mad at me for not using OP perks. Like, hey! Let me use Autodidact in peace! xd

    I honestly feel like the choice of perks doesn't matter, I mean people get angry at non-meta perks when they get used, even perks like devour hope are making people mad. For example, when I face TTV players it's honestly the worst case of bm in my opinion because if it's a SWF which it usually is everyone is just going to jump on board with blaming you for their mistakes no matter what you do.

  • 3x DH (1x Lithe)

    2x DS

    2x Iron Will

    3x BT

    1x Adrenaline

    I mean...

  • the chat here isn't even full to see all you both say, and it's funny how you add up one more "survivor mains mean and bad" post without full match and chat context but we can already see how it's you the one starting with the passive aggresive comments

‹ 1 2