What would you do if nurse spirit and blight were nerfed?.

Just a quick question right now i am fine with using hag and wraith until high sbmm says no more. I know they are the viable killers at higher sbmm.

Edit: I forgot pig because pig is a proven tournament winner🤑

Edit deux: which killers would take over the mantle(if any)?

Edit trois: wow it is actually happening spirit ia getting nerfed and the top 3 killers have addons that might be nerfed or just changed (no fast blink recharge nurses or alchemist for blight)

Now what is your stance?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486877#Comment_2486877

    You say exactly to the post, which makes fun of you. And there are some posts, where you cant know it. But this post is more obvious than a sledgehammer to the face. Please just take this as oppurtunity to improve and dont deny it.

    You are taking this way to serious. Exactly was not for you it was for the other person I quoted. You weren't the only one I quoted in case you missed it. A obvious sledgehammer to the face joke would have /s or lol, 🤣,😂, ha, etc which this one does not. I have seen so many off the wall complaints that the one you seem so hell bent on arguing about is small time.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I would be very happy if spirit and nurse got nerfed but blight is fine (barring alchemist ring)

    Nurse is already nerfed, and nerfed many times, she's add-ons are pure trash, spirit nerf? She got nerfed too twice, nice joke, people asking for no reason nerfs, crybaby complain about those 3 killers because IS THE ONLY VIABLES killers at hight rank, because the devs don't do nothing about the other to buff or do something to be useful in high ranks

  • @JAZC_CR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486710#Comment_2486710

    Nurse is already nerfed, and nerfed many times, she's add-ons are pure trash, spirit nerf? She got nerfed too twice, nice joke, people asking for no reason nerfs, crybaby complain about those 3 killers because IS THE ONLY VIABLES killers at hight rank, because the devs don't do nothing about the other to buff or do something to be useful in high ranks

    Just because a character got nerfed before doesn’t mean they are suddenly balanced. Trapper has been buffed countless times so is he good now?

  • @JAZC_CR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486710#Comment_2486710

    Nurse is already nerfed, and nerfed many times, she's add-ons are pure trash, spirit nerf? She got nerfed too twice, nice joke, people asking for no reason nerfs, crybaby complain about those 3 killers because IS THE ONLY VIABLES killers at hight rank, because the devs don't do nothing about the other to buff or do something to be useful in high ranks

    Spirit's nerf didn't even address any of her actual issues outside of old prayer beads. As if the biggest problem with her was that fake window phase which needed charge speed addons and barely any spirit did anyway.

    "High rank" is also a meaningless term, even more so now anyway.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486834#Comment_2486834

    coty_baker/ttv

    Also yea. I play all killers and am currently trying to grow to the best of my ability. So Im doing free build requests currently. But if I have no requests. It's a lot of Blight, Billy, Demo, nurse, and twins lately. 

    Any favorites? I am curious If you play hag or trapper (I think that playstyle is ingrained in me🤣).

    Thanks I do like seeing new content to improve myself as well 😎

  • I'm not sure what I would do but I can tell you what survivor mains will do if this were to happen. Ask for more nerfs to the rest of the killers. They're never satisfied.

  • @glitchboi said:

    The only killer out of those three that needs a nerf is Spirit. All Blight needs is a rework/nerf to Alchemist's Ring, and Nurse is fine as she is.

    In other words, I'd be pissed off.

    How can you say Spirit needs a nerf but not Nurse? Nurse is considered stronger than Spirit overall.

    What Spirit needs is more reliable counterplay, but strength wise she can remain the same.

  • Uninstall obviously. It's pointless to play a severely unbalanced game dominated by one side. Nurse (best killer in the game) as she is now be struggling at high level matches, nerfing her is just hitting the nail in the killer role coffin.

  • What rank...I mean grade were you? I was wondering how higher level survivors were doing with sbmm.

  • I mean, it depends on what you mean by 'Nerf'...

    If we're talking just a straight nerf to their powers, I think it would just depend on how major the nerfs were. (I mean, Nurse has been nerfed multiple times now and she still manages to stay in the top 3, despite the number of times people have said that those nerfs would 'Kill Nurse, absolutely unplayable now'.)

    But if there were things like slight reworks (Like a Spirit Add-On rework), again, it would just depend on how it was changed. (For example, Spirit getting an add-on rework would be a nerf, but wouldn't be one that would destroy her.)

    Idk, I'm honestly cool with most of the top 3, save for the bugs that desperately need fixed on Nurse and Blight (Blink bug still being in the game kills me.) and save for Spirit just being so much easier compared to them. (As such, I think a re-work that would maintain her power while making her require more skill to use wouldn't kill her, and would instead just help make a more clear difference between a Spirit Player and an Amazing Spirit Player, as currently they do feel like one in the same. (Granted, the Stridor changes did help with that distinction, but I just think there can be more done to Spirit to make her a respectable top-tier Killer instead of the one that everyone makes fun of for being able to win by standing still.))

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Just a quick question right now i am fine with using hag and wraith until high sbmm says no more.

    I'd quit and go play Evolve Stage 2 cause this game has too many nerfs.

    Oh wait....

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486946#Comment_2486946

    Billy, blight, demo, and twins lately. I don't play hag or trapper unless requested really. I personally find them boring. But I'm also pretty good with them. I think the last trapper match I got 7 traps off 🤣

    Same really. I like watching better killers then myself to try and get tips and incorporate things in to my own game that work

    What's boring about using big brain trapping?🤣 7 traps snapping is money😎

    I have been dabbling in using blight as well(seems easier to use vs nurse and spirit on console for me).

  • I'd be happy if Spirit got some nerf, or changes that make her counterplay more interesting.

    Blight only needs a few addons checked, and Nurse arguably seems fine.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Just a quick question right now i am fine with using hag and wraith until high sbmm says no more.


    I'd say those three aren't OP, they just have a high skill ceiling.

  • They will almost certainly never ever ever nerf nurse.

    She is not exactly fun to go against, but she is extremely fair as a killer in the sense the level of dedication and skill to get her to where she is means that even the more salty survivors admit she 'deserves' it. Nerfing her despite the fact she only wins if she is objectively a master of her craft would be admitting they don't want good killers to be able to win, and the game is not intended to allow killer skill to shine. It would probably result in a 2017 style killer strike.

    Blight probably won't be nerfed either because being 'very strong' doesn't mean 'no-counterplay.' They only nerfed Billy, low key, because they had another killer at the level of him in the form of Blight, so I suspect he will only get nerfed if another Blight comes around.

    Spirit isn't very loved by killers or survivors both, but I could see that happening.

    Most of the community agreed that old billy without Instasaw was where killers 'should' be power wise, so I would honestly rather see them buff a LOT of killers incrementally, than nerf anyone. The reason killer balance is so out of whack in DBD is they basically refuse to do incremental buffs or nerfs, and instead do full reworks, so the feedback rate on any given balance change is comically low, like over a year.

  • Probably have more fun as survivor. Not care so much as killer. I'm actually good at the game with simple A-tiers so I can only look down at the S-tier dependent plebs.

  • Honestly, as much as I hate playing against Blight due to the nature of how he functions, I wouldn't want to see him nerfed. Nurse takes a lot of practice just to be consistently average with, let alone reach a point one could consider good.

    Spirit, on the other hand, could do with some nerfs.

  • @DeliciousFood said:

    Probably have more fun as survivor. Not care so much as killer. I'm actually good at the game with simple A-tiers so I can only look down at the S-tier dependent plebs.

    Who do you consider A tier?🙂

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486884#Comment_2486884

    How can you say Spirit needs a nerf but not Nurse? Nurse is considered stronger than Spirit overall.

    What Spirit needs is more reliable counterplay, but strength wise she can remain the same.

    Nurse is stronger than Spirit, that much is true, but Nurse also requires more skill than Spirit. Spirit isn't strong for the same reasons Nurse is strong, Spirit is strong because Spirit lacks consistent reliable counterplay.

  • Pyramid Head, Twins, Hag, Huntress, Deathslinger, potentially Oni (the start is so painful). MAYBE Trickster, as I think he's very underrated but that's my nobody opinion.

  • I would be upset if Blight was nerfed, but I would be happy if Spirit was nerfed. However, I don’t Spirit gutted either. She should still be fun to play, just not so oppressive.

    Otherwise, even if my wishes weren’t granted, it wouldn’t affect me much. I’m a PH main :)

  • Well if Blight was outright nerfed rather than the BS z-flick bug being fixed, I'd be pretty angry. The others can get dumpstered, though.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487085#Comment_2487085

    I like chasing. Sure it's satisfying and I find myself chuckling anytime I get a trap (especially with honing stone)

    But I enjoy speed and chases. Hence blight and billy and nurse. Meanwhile demo is a ton of fun because he shits on basically every loop there is. Even shack.

    Interested in your demo play😎.

    With hag and trapper you get the best of both worlds the chase and big brain plays.

    One of my favorite trapper games happened in ormond...trapped the main building and shredded through pallets while 2 gens popped and chased a survivor downed them another gen pops. Hook them in basement. Go to pressure gen outside by the crane. 4th gen pops (the one outside the basement side). Crane gen survivor goes for the pallet nearby sees no trap runs a little further alomg the crane where I trapped and snap.

    Pick her up avoiding a flashlight save drop my the survivor I was caring. Flashlight survivor runs into the broken building hole and she gets trapped down her chase the other survivor up the stairs and snap. 4 party basement satisfaction 🤣 (well 3 1 did dc).

  • apNBopB_460s.jpg

    Keep playing the other killers

  • Continue on playing Nurse and Cenobite.

  • @Yords said:

    I would still play the game, but it would be like drinking warm water.

    More like licking water off a warm toilet seat

  • If it were spirit nothing she's not that bad to me most times, Blight I'd question why, Nurse I'd celebrate.

  • And when the other killers hit the sbmm ceiling🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486900#Comment_2486900

    What rank...I mean grade were you? I was wondering how higher level survivors were doing with sbmm.

    Ive played for months with my swf so we are very high, thing is that even if we keep winning is not fun anymore, we want variety

  • Smash through the ceiling!!!!!!

    ۹( ÒہÓ )۶

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486668#Comment_2486668

    Well answer me this:

    1) I have an active RBT on my head

    2) I have no interest in looking in boxes

    3) Hatch hasn't spawned 

    How can I possibly survive in this scenario? Where is the counterplay?

    If you're not interested in disarming the trap then you deserve to die from it, what else can I say? That's just embarrassing dude.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486885#Comment_2486885

    You are taking this way to serious. Exactly was not for you it was for the other person I quoted. You weren't the only one I quoted in case you missed it. A obvious sledgehammer to the face joke would have /s or lol, 🤣,😂, ha, etc which this one does not. I have seen so many off the wall complaints that the one you seem so hell bent on arguing about is small time.

    Ok.

  • i barely play now only during events .... or survivor none event. so that would be the nail in the coffin for me if they nerfed those killers but i only play or own spirit and nurse i dont play. lol nurse already got nerfed what you even saying? if she got nerfed any more you might as well go sit in a corner of the map and say bye bye survivors free escape lol

  • Do u remember the old add-ons? Those add-ons was really good add-ons, but some add-ons was totally broken like 7 blinks in a row, did u see the ultra add-ons from her? Is a awful joke.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486925#Comment_2486925

    Just because a character got nerfed before doesn’t mean they are suddenly balanced. Trapper has been buffed countless times so is he good now?

    Both are OK now, nurse need a high skill to play her property or decent.

  • They most definitely are trash. I am a 1000 hour nurse main- she has 4 addons that are useful.

  • @JAZC_CR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486939#Comment_2486939

    Both are OK now, nurse need a high skill to play her property or decent.

    That doesn’t make her fair. Nurse can literally ignore every defence survivors have and have mobility aswell as amazing perk synergy

    Spirit ignores survivor counterplay by not giving info and has a stupidly good set of add ons all for a low skill floor

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486941#Comment_2486941

    They most definitely are trash. I am a 1000 hour nurse main- she has 4 addons that are useful.

    And those are pretty damn good. Range is just strong and recharge removes the one recent nerf she actually got

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487409#Comment_2487409

    That doesn’t make her fair. Nurse can literally ignore every defence survivors have and have mobility aswell as amazing perk synergy

    Spirit ignores survivor counterplay by not giving info and has a stupidly good set of add ons all for a low skill floor

    Every killer need to be really strong because is a 4vs1 game the others killers need to be a the same lvl as the nurse and spirit is, I face a lot nurse, but we play normally against her, winning and loosing games, is the power role, this game is really hard in some scenarios to balance

  • not going to lie there are only 4 addons that are worth it for me personally, most others are just meme addons or too situational to bother with, plenty of Nurses have spoken in the past about this, but the addons for Nurse were very toned down and are awful.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486941#Comment_2486941

    They most definitely are trash. I am a 1000 hour nurse main- she has 4 addons that are useful.

    I don't understand why people are hating on Nurse again, it's silly that they are bringing up the same argument as last time even with Nurse so toned down. The worst part is that people pretend to know all about Nurse like they actually spent the time to play her, saying things like the addons are all super good and pretending like the addon list isn't bloated with meme addons that serve no purpose other than fill up a slot. :(

  • Quit playing killer entirely. I'm already on the verge of quitting because of SKBMM but at least there's Spirit or Blight if I ever want to play a few games.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487413#Comment_2487413

    And those are pretty damn good. Range is just strong and recharge removes the one recent nerf she actually got

    Recharge, even when stacked, still doesn’t make her like before.

  • Maybe I would actually start playing spirit. I don't play spirit, nurse, or blight so.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486603#Comment_2486603

    So true, and sad. But the reality is what I mentioned. He's still strong as hell and overheat almost never comes in to play.

    People just like what's easiest. They don't want to learn to curve with billy. Which btw I don't pretend to be the #1 billy player. I can hit curves SOMETIMES, but not nearly consistent enough yet. People don't want to learn to backrev or feather (which I'm VERY good at) They'd rather something easier like uncloak wraith. Which is understandable

    He's still weak to some including me. Overheat just made his ability weaker. Can't fake pallet drops or make better curves. Sure he could be more oppressive but if I wanted to play a stronger killer and does the job alot better id play spirit. Thats just my opinion.

  • @KateDunson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487010#Comment_2487010

    Ive played for months with my swf so we are very high, thing is that even if we keep winning is not fun anymore, we want variety

    So you ended up facing the same 3 killers that sucks

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if this company nerfs blight, that's when you know it's dying. there's no reason to nerf blight from a game designer perspecive other than to appease noobie survivors, because blight is like the new version of old hillbilly who was the perfect designed killer. and that's not just my opinion, lots of players back in the day supported this notion.

    They changed doc because new players couldn't handle the old versions passive ability and madness tiers...who says the top 3 are safe🤔

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486668#Comment_2486668

    Well answer me this:

    1) I have an active RBT on my head

    2) I have no interest in looking in boxes

    3) Hatch hasn't spawned 

    How can I possibly survive in this scenario? Where is the counterplay?

    Well number 2 is your issue, if you dont wanna look in jigsaw boxes...then you get the clamp.

1 2 3