Is Pinhead a joke ?

Are you guys serious to release suchj a garbage killer without any counterplay ?

Again a low skill high reward killer. In every trials, no one is able to do gens lol... there is always 3 gens left. Do developers even play their own game before releasing anything ?

It's the 3rd update in a row that is garbage. The community is back slashing you, i guess it's over guys, we are done with all this, we are done.

Comments

  • BRUH WHAT??? LOW SKILL HIGH REWARD???

  • Is this a Sluzzy alt? As I was reading I could identify way too many similarities for this to not be written by Sluzzy.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    Are you guys serious to release suchj a garbage killer without any counterplay ?

    Again a low skill high reward killer. In every trials, no one is able to do gens lol... there is always 3 gens left. Do developers even play their own game before releasing anything ?

    It's the 3rd update in a row that is garbage. The community is back slashing you, i guess it's over guys, we are done with all this, we are done.

    ......I so regret responding to you in other threads. I have been click baited.

  • "I lost one match so I'm gonna cry on the forums"

    • you do the cube to reset the random chains = he sees you and teleport next to you, of course you are chained then xD
    • no need to aim at all, stop doing like it's hard to aim with a mouse/keyboard guys, stop it, everyone find the blight hard to play while it's super ez on PC...
    • No one does gens as there are chains everywhere everytime

    Yes, low skill high reward killer, with attack spamming. Art design is great, gameplay is terrible.

  • I always enjoy BHVR Forums after a killer release as half the forum topics are "X KILLER IS AWFUL WHAT A JOKE!!!!!" and the other half are "X KILLER IS STUPIDLY OP WHAT A JOKE!!!!!"

    The only thing that irks me so far about playing him is when they have Ruin and you can't find the stupid ruin bones cause his chains will force you off the gen if you get the yellow thingy but overall, he seems like a middle of the road killer at best. And this is before I have had the chance to play as him, which is usually the best way for me to learn how to best deal with a killer so I expect him to lower a smidge in my rankings once the queues have simmered down and this crashing issue has been fixed and I get a chance to give him a spin.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    Are you guys serious to release suchj a garbage killer without any counterplay ?

    Again a low skill high reward killer. In every trials, no one is able to do gens lol... there is always 3 gens left. Do developers even play their own game before releasing anything ?

    It's the 3rd update in a row that is garbage. The community is back slashing you, i guess it's over guys, we are done with all this, we are done.

    Are you serious? Every Pinhead I've gone against so far has struggled to get even 5-6 hooks let alone 1 kill.

  • @Yankus said:

    "I lost one match so I'm gonna cry on the forums"

    Nope it's garbage. In end chat everyone says "######### is this crap ?". Played many times against him now, this evening it's full of ppl playing him.

    1. Pinhead can have his power denied before it can even activate
    2. Pinhead has to activate his power and aim his portal, then aim a chain in accordance to said portal with its limited turn rate, after that he must find a way to reach the survivor without breaking any chains himself or the survivor runs away free.

    Please enlighten me as to how you only get 2 gens done when the killer has no mobility. Are two people refusing to play in every single match you play? I am woefully unaware of the circumstances you're playing in that prevent you from holding a button and performing skillchecks.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    1. Pinhead can have his power denied before it can even activate
    2. Pinhead has to activate his power and aim his portal, then aim a chain in accordance to said portal with its limited turn rate, after that he must find a way to reach the survivor without breaking any chains himself or the survivor runs away free.

    Please enlighten me as to how you only get 2 gens done when the killer has no mobility. Are two people refusing to play in every single match you play? I am woefully unaware of the circumstances you're playing in that prevent you from holding a button and performing skillchecks.

    Wow so hard with 100fps and a 1000hz mouse + 800+ DPI.

    Stop man, gibing a headshot on a 1mm head in Valorant is hard. Aiming in DbD is a joke.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481994#Comment_2481994

    Wow so hard with 100fps and a 1000hz mouse + 800+ DPI.

    Stop man, gibing a headshot on a 1mm head in Valorant is hard. Aiming in DbD is a joke.

    Hmmm too agressive to be Sluzzy...

    You have a lot to learn to reach their level, young man/woman/whatever you are.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481998#Comment_2481998

    Hmmm too agressive to be Sluzzy...

    You have a lot to learn to reach their level, young man/woman/whatever you are.

    Whose level lol ?

    What are you talking about ? You think it's hard to aim in DbD ? 😂

  • @JohnWeak said:

    Are you guys serious to release suchj a garbage killer without any counterplay ?

    Again a low skill high reward killer. In every trials, no one is able to do gens lol... there is always 3 gens left. Do developers even play their own game before releasing anything ?

    It's the 3rd update in a row that is garbage. The community is back slashing you, i guess it's over guys, we are done with all this, we are done.

    Lmao but then people tell me "no pinhead bad the forums are right" when there are takes like this for both sides. There is equally as ######### arguments saying he is bad as well whether the post is troll or not

  • Pinhead is definitely not a top tier killer. There is easy counterplay to him. Just before the chains activate grab box and loop him. Have had many games against Pinhead where no one got hooked. He's sadly easy to play against so far.

  • I have survived every game I've gone against Pinhead. It's easy.

    Maybe it's a you problem, dude.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481994#Comment_2481994

    Wow so hard with 100fps and a 1000hz mouse + 800+ DPI.

    Stop man, gibing a headshot on a 1mm head in Valorant is hard. Aiming in DbD is a joke.

    You hate to see someone with a Claire pfp acting so egotistical. Claire doesn’t deserve this!

  • Soooo Pinhead is OP and needs a nerf, right?

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2482098#Comment_2482098

    As a Claire main (despite my avatar I can't choose ok) I do not claim them :)

    plus, there can only be one Sluzzy and Lord_Tony.

    Definitely!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I always enjoy BHVR Forums after a killer release as half the forum topics are "X KILLER IS AWFUL WHAT A JOKE!!!!!" and the other half are "X KILLER IS STUPIDLY OP WHAT A JOKE!!!!!"

    The only thing that irks me so far about playing him is when they have Ruin and you can't find the stupid ruin bones cause his chains will force you off the gen if you get the yellow thingy but overall, he seems like a middle of the road killer at best. And this is before I have had the chance to play as him, which is usually the best way for me to learn how to best deal with a killer so I expect him to lower a smidge in my rankings once the queues have simmered down and this crashing issue has been fixed and I get a chance to give him a spin.

    It doesn't change after release. Some people still think Trickster is OP... Like, I think the issue is less the contradicting opinion and more that one side seems to be playing on a different patch of that game.

  • A threat to some, a clown to others.

  • So you lost a match and you came here to cry

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481987#Comment_2481987

    It doesn't change after release. Some people still think Trickster is OP... Like, I think the issue is less the contradicting opinion and more that one side seems to be playing on a different patch of that game.

    I was going to mention Trickster being the only one that was fully agreed on as garbage but even he had his handful of "Trickster OP" Threads. If friggin Trickster could get some "OP PLZ NERF" threads, everyone can.

  • You are one of the radom team mates I keep getting in my matches who won't EVER touch the box whole game long, so I have to leave gens, run across the map to pick the damn thing up. Like srsly, collect the white aura cube when you see it on the map and fix the damn puzzle.

  • Is this thread a joke? Pinhead is basically just a weaker version of Clown, who is already one of the worst Killers in the game.

  • Screenshot_20210907-122122.jpg

    Here, a meme. Since this discussion is a freaking joke.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I always enjoy BHVR Forums after a killer release as half the forum topics are "X KILLER IS AWFUL WHAT A JOKE!!!!!" and the other half are "X KILLER IS STUPIDLY OP WHAT A JOKE!!!!!"

    The only thing that irks me so far about playing him is when they have Ruin and you can't find the stupid ruin bones cause his chains will force you off the gen if you get the yellow thingy but overall, he seems like a middle of the road killer at best. And this is before I have had the chance to play as him, which is usually the best way for me to learn how to best deal with a killer so I expect him to lower a smidge in my rankings once the queues have simmered down and this crashing issue has been fixed and I get a chance to give him a spin.

    yeah, if anything is too problematic on the killers in this game, its the genregression perks stacking too well. Especially on killers that dont need that kind of stacking yet still use it. Nurse and Blight are really fun to face if they dont rely too much on gen regression perks.

    Same issue with Pinhead, Ruin Undying will be ridiculously strong on him, with his chains interrupting totems.

    The perks are the problem, the killers, not so much(except spirit and certain addons)

  • YOU WERE RIGHT Guys !

    My bad, didn't read the Pinhead abilities etc... Didn't know what to do with this cube.

    But still if you soloQ, when you end up with potatoes you end up doing the cube the whole trial... as no one else does it. But well, killer's design is not that bad.

  • @Shaped said:

    Dude.

    @GannTM said:

    BRUH WHAT??? LOW SKILL HIGH REWARD???

    We can all agree he's garbage, but not because he's oppressive. He's the real Jokester next to Trickster cuz the devs made him useless

  • Played 2 escaped 2

    High skill low reward if anything.