Anyone else almost never bring items when playing survivor?
I can understand flashlights, they are useful, interactive and can be fun. Everything else I find really uneccessary and not appealing at all.
If I play survivor a lot I also just sit at max bp.
But if I play killer I want add ons all the time and never feel like playing without them even if they are not that good.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I’m sitting at over 150 green medkits on Jane and have no interest in using them. Pharmacy for the win!
I like to stockpile most of my items tbf. Like, I'll bring items to trade with my friends (green medkit with good add-ons for a purple flashlight, for example), and if I'm actually in the mood to play semi-seriously I'll bring a medkit, but my usual build is Blast Mine/Flashbang/Head On/Quick and Quiet. Don't need items when I have Flashbang to make me cackle.
I don't like bringing anything over rare items because im afraid ill die and lose them haha
I prefer finding an item and escaping with it to hoard in my inventory. I run Flashbang though so now it's not often I leave with an item.
I run healing perks 99% of my games but I almost never bring an item. It'd clearly be beneficial for me to use medkits with my build just to optimize, but I'm already satisfied with my fast heals and I don't want to risk being tunneled (A sweaty killer won't hesitate to tunnel out a good item)
If you don't bring any items when you're playing survivor, you lose nothing and gain blood points for the effort.
Up the Ante.
I've got my hoard and i'm gonna make it
b i g .
I will usually only bring a flashlight.
i never leave home without a brown medkit.
I honestly don't bring items into a match too often aside from challenges/daily, and maybe a medkit or flashlight once in a while. And there's times I do but I just plain forget because of something else I was focusing on (either blood webs, perks, or distracted by something irl), so I'll load into a match wondering where my medkit is and I just go "Oh... right, I need to equip it to bring it into a trial!"
But I definitely do agree, Shaped, even if I am more than content playing Killers with-out any add-ons, I always feel the need to have some equipped!
da
I like consistency,& also i wouldn't want to become dependent on items.
I don't bring items just because I'm a hoarder. I don't use add-ons as killer, either.
I don't bring items often(Or I do it they are mainly browns/yellows) as they tend to be far too powerful.
I could bring a bunch of commodious toolboxes but when I play survivor in DbD I don't want the game to end in two minutes for the same reason I don't want like two minute games on killer:
Its just plain boring even if I am winning.
I mostly stopped bringing anything when the devs decided occasionally keeping your add ons for escaping with an item was unfair.
I only bring something if it's for a specific build I want to try or challenges, etc.
I never bring any Items on Survivor unless it's for a Challenge.
I like bringing items, but if I'm having a lot of bad matches in a row, I'm far less likely to.
I only use items from chests guess who never gets hit by franklin's demise
I only bring items for archive challenges. And when I play killer, I avoid using addons.
I didn't bring items in before but now I bring in a med-kit to heal myself (others if need be)
I don't use any other items
I also sit at around 500,000 BP so if I need to I have back up (survivors aren't leveled up to 50 and some killers aren't either... not prestiging anymore until they change it)
Yes I’m a hoarder, I have no shame in showing off how many things I have that I’ll never use!
Because how the game work, everyone should bring something into match (even if its worthless).
You can earn 12k BP as survivor per match, thats enough for 1 Brown item, 2 Brown addon, 1 Brown offering.
You can save good stuff all you want, but never get into a match without bring in anything. You will never deplete your inventory, unless you bring in stuffs and constantly DC.
I rarely ever bring items into a match because I like collecting them.
I'm always bringing in an item.
No, I don't like actively denying myself or my team an advantage.
I'll bring an item when I can, but I have both a hoarding issue with items (I have so many yellow medkits on Jake from hours upon hours of chest build on him...) and keeping my items, add-ons and offerings at certain numbers, so I have a hard time forcing myself to use them. (I like to keep everything at an even number, so unless it's an odd number already, I have a hard time letting myself bring it, because I'm p much commiting myself to it for multiple games until I lose two.)
I don't bother to bring items during matches either since I always prefer to loot chests for items. I usually run bond + leader to get healed so I don't really need medkits. I'm horrible with flashlights and I find tool boxes to be worthless since the charges run out quickly lol.
That's a lot lol. I notice a lot of people with items in lobbies tho.
And yeah I probably also have the hoarding issue since I do it in other games too. Always pile on stuff that I never use. Just in case I need them, and that day will never come.
But I am not really interested in surv bloodwebs unless it's perks.
Nah, I hoard them from escaping, though. I run plunderers. But yeah, I am vanilla. No add ons or items for me.
I hate Survivor bloodwebs because they're so addon cluttered, while Survivor also gets a lot less BP. You can go so many webs without even finding what you wanna play.
Ultimately, this means the best way to do it is to have a handful of setups you play, and that makes more bloodwebs useful. But I can't be bothered.
I basically just play Emergency Medkits, because when I run out, I can play Pharmacy a few games and get some more.
I almost always bring a medkit for self healing. That way I don't have to dedicate a perk slot.
I also did that at one time but I am not really uncomfortable being injured since I have iron will and planned routes.
And with kindred I have general idea where my teammates are so if I really need heals I go to them.
I never bring items or offerings. Because I know I will die because I'm dumb, most items are boring, I like to collect things, and Franklin's exist lmao
I never bring an item except for challenges. On my main im hoarding all items, but im also dont use items on other characters. I like having the handicap and i dont waste time equipping something.