Killerz complaining always forget that....
.. they always play with half to one second of advantage on survivors.
Git gud.
.. they always play with half to one second of advantage on survivors.
Git gud.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think that any survivor would stay in a 500-1000ms lobby.
I wouldnt^^
You shouldnt smoke everything Santa Claus brings you
I think survivors forget, they aren't entitled to an escape.
I think they forget looping is too easy, and abuseable.
I think they forget how big a pain in the ass pallets are.
I think they forget how many safety nets they get with there Meta Perks.
I think Survivors forget just how easy it is for them to win, yet whine and cry when killer gets a small buff either way.
You forgot about SWF
EVERYONE forgets about the solo lose rate.... solo players lose over 70% of matches at rank 1. They tie 20%. Which means they win..... 10%
Aren't you that one guy that was complaining that there's a hook at the top of the Thompson house now? Anyway dedicated servers would solve that problem but unfortunately I don't think that's priority for the devs right now.
Same...
I even play without SB, SC or DS.
Walking among gods...
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
Let's all SWF no comms no perks and get a taste of a real match boiz @Jack11803
It was on the dev streams. They’re not MY numbers
Wat.
I felt before the recent patch at rank 1 I survived about 50-60% of the time in solo. But currently during the event it's kind of like...10% maybe? Because everyone is milking flowers instead of doing objectives, and usually the first persons chase even if it lasts 3 minutes, no ones done a gen and that's already someone hooked and nothings been done.
But I did feel like the survive rate went down immediately during the last patch, even before the event. I'm not amazing at chases, and being immersed and hiding isn't viable either because it gives no blood points, and de-ranks you way too easily. But it feels like a lot of the things I abused before are gone, and chases are much quicker.
On the killers end, it feels way, way easier. Almost every game I've played has been a 4k, with the event currently the hatch hasn't even come into play in the last 5 games. Well...it was a 4k with my Michael, it wasn't when I tried out Freddy and Pig for the first time ever, but I didn't have any good perks and still did pretty well.
SWF's I think is really strong, I think solo play is lopsided in the killers favor by a good margin. It's also easy to avoid SWF if you are that afraid of them. I know some days I don't feel like dealing with it, and just leave a lobby when 3-4 instantly pop in.
Lmao, are you guys actually engaging with this obvious, neon sign troll?
I mean come on, most of you are more intelligent than this.
:^)
I don't remember this being mentioned in any of the developer streams, and I can't seem to find this statistic on the overview of the streams - can you please provide the source for this?
Also, if you are considering "a win" as surviving, and "a loss" as getting killed, what is this "tie" at 20%?
Can you link that stream? Must have missed that one, I am curious now
- they can heal themselves
- Decisive Strike will always save them
- Dead Hard is their, “nah, that wasn’t fair, try again” trump card
- grass is their friend
- pallets will keep them safe during chases
- window loops will always kiss it better
- they can break every hook on the map if they are quick and leave the killer waiting 3 minutes to hook his first victim.
- WGLF exists
- Dying Light, a perk meant to cripple survivors, actually benefits them for a majority of the match until the obsession is killed.... if you aren’t body blocking him the whole match.
- Sprint Burst will always be your safe space
- you can make the killer your ######### and troll him
- you suffer no penalties while bleeding. You aren’t actually in any danger.
- you don’t need items and addons, killers DO.
- pipping is so easy anyone can do it.
- you have all the excuses in the world to assure yourselves that it was everyone else’s fault that you died.
See see how much longer my list is then yours? Stick a sock in it, Brittany.
How do you even tie a game in DBD lmao
Everyone thinking their definitions of what a "win" is apply to everyone else. The game never gives you a lose or win screen lol. It's all in your head.
Games are easier after rank reset? Say it ain't so. I wonder if that could be because of all the low ranks you suddenly get matched with. No that can't be it must've been the balance changes
Based on the whole team and if they’re all solo. Win is at least 3 live, tie is 2, lose is anything under 2. 3 survivors OR MORE (only reason constant 4k’s didn’t occur was hatch, proving why it’s needed) dead occured 70% of the time. 2 deaths 20%, and a win 10% (4 survivors probably occured 2-3%). This was recorded and shown during the howling grounds I believe.
Nice rules you came up with there
Way to be arbitrary.
Pretty sure if I get tunneled and camped and the other 3 survivors escape I didn't win anything.
People can't seem to understand that you don't win or lose in this game. You only have fun or you don't have fun.
Jokes on you, I didn’t make it, the devs did. You’d know that if you bothered reading any previous posts
Then why was I just quoting McLean
Maybe the devs told you the stats that way cus the community keeps insisting that the only thing that matters are kills. Gamers are too used to think in terms of winning or losing they can't see the world objectively anymore.
Sorry, I tried to purge the Marth fiasco from my soul. So too did many others
Who's Marth and what did he do.
Just search de-pip squad experiment
alright I found this
So you are saying that even if I survive and got over 20k, unless I've somehow forced two more survivors to survive with me, I didn't win.
And you are saying that this definition of survivor's win was provided by the developers.
I see.
So even though this forum doesn't provide the backlog of developers' streams all the way back to the Howling Grounds event, reddit's apparently been doing a pretty thorough job instead. I skimmed through Developer Stream #89-91 (which was when Howling Grounds was taking place), but I didn't see those statistics. Maybe I'm just missing it somewhere.
But I imagine you have a link to this statistic since you seem very sure of these specific numbers, as well as how the devs defined "survivor's win." So can you please provide it for us?
Don't bother, those numbers are actually a quote from Bahroo, who's a killer main twitch streamer. He said that "for himself he considers a game a win if he kills 4 survivors, counting hatch escapes as a kill. 3-2 as a draw and 1-0 as a loss."
I was there in person when he said it. He was talking about his personal feelings of satisfaction as a killer main. I might be misremembering the value of 3 kills.
I also disagree with the notion of quantifying your success in kills, but this is his oppinion and he's free to feel that way. Personally, if I get 4 kills, I feel disappointed because it means I got a bad case of matchmaking. I won because I was matched too low for my skill not on my own merit.
Has nothing to to do with AdmiralBahroo’s opinion.
Or maybe the opinions of very popular and prolific people spread like a meme through the general populace.
Like, idk, global warming deniers. Or people who think Galileo is an example of a war between science and religion.
I have noticed that green ranks have better killers/survivors than red ranks. The “good killers” keep themselves in the middle ranks while all the sweaty forehead survivors/killers boost their way to Rank 1. The games are just better around the green/purple ranks. Once you get to about Rank 5 you get the boosted players.
I don’t like de-pipping all the way down to the yellow ranks because there is so many nooby survivors that you may get like one gen done so I usually get myself to red ranks before the season resets so I’ll reset back to Rank 10.
That's literally what I'm doing
half to 1 second? You play against killers with 500-1000 ping?
^This. I don't play with anyone if my ping (assuming it's stable) is higher than 150 ms, and even that is already too close to my reaction time for comfort.
Jack according to these stats killer would be OP so yeah I'm gonna call BS on them
I have a great internet connection as a killer and if you join my lobby you will always have below 100 ms connection. But when they realise this they quit as they rely on lag to T bag and blind you lol
Who cares about pips etc i`m already prestige 2 going on 3 and now ive mastered the hag survivors will keep rage quitting when they cant win
Maybe this a years ago of patch and nerf to survivors. Git gud my friend
git gud doc meme was not even funny the first time I saw it... also cuz doc is the most nubish killer of all