Tell me something completely random about yourself. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Are you one of those people who insist that cheesecake is not really a cake and is a pie?
I have found a ginger beer (It's a soda) that has that delicious ginger burn. It's angry soda, and I love it. It's how I wake up in the morning. And since ginger does LOADS of healthy things for your body; I don't even have to feel bad drinking it!
I have found a ginger beer (It's a soda) that has that delicious ginger burn. It's angry soda, and I love it. It's how I wake up in the morning. And since ginger does LOADS of healthy things for your body; I don't even have to feel bad drinking it!
I don't care for cake really unless it's soaked up an unhealthy amount of melted ice cream. Strawberry rhubarb pie however is the greatest dessert of all time.
'Ginger beer' is like 'Ginger ale' or 'Root beer'; it's origins were probably an alcoholic drink (hence the name), but now it's a soda.
The one I drink is called 'Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer'. It's a bit expensive on Amazon, and the bottles are only 6.8 Fl oz, but if you love the taste of ginger, and love that ginger burn; I say buy it.
Nope. They had another program for abit called "Forum member of the month". I was the first one who got that, and the program only lasted like...3 months I think.
Nope. They had another program for abit called "Forum member of the month". I was the first one who got that, and the program only lasted like...3 months I think.
Ah, my mistake then. But hey, it is the same red background, so it still counts :)
I really hope we get a funny outcome from this thread.
Anyways, I gotta say chocolate cake. And I think cheesecake is indeed a cake. And for something random (not about me, sorry, I couldn't think of anything about meself)...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have found a ginger beer (It's a soda) that has that delicious ginger burn. It's angry soda, and I love it. It's how I wake up in the morning. And since ginger does LOADS of healthy things for your body; I don't even have to feel bad drinking it!
So its not alcoholic? Where do I find this?
I'd rather be sleeping
My favorite things are paragraphs.
I don't care for cake really unless it's soaked up an unhealthy amount of melted ice cream. Strawberry rhubarb pie however is the greatest dessert of all time.
oreo cake
When I first noticed that some people in the Forums had a bigger profile picture, I spent a very long time trying to get one for myself.
Apparently, it is exclusive to those who joined in 2018, so it did not end well for me.
'Ginger beer' is like 'Ginger ale' or 'Root beer'; it's origins were probably an alcoholic drink (hence the name), but now it's a soda.
The one I drink is called 'Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer'. It's a bit expensive on Amazon, and the bottles are only 6.8 Fl oz, but if you love the taste of ginger, and love that ginger burn; I say buy it.
It's made with sparkling water and real ginger.
I didnt know icon sizes were different... I joined in 2018
Oh, but they are. And it looks GOOD.
I would love to have it.
Our icons look the same size on my screen
And they do, because of your "Trusted" thingy. However, compare our icons with @MementoMori_Massacre and you will see.
Weirdly; yours has a red background and @GeneralV has a brown background
"Trusted" members have a red background.
Holy crap, Ive never noticed.
The red background is different. Theres only a handful of ppl that have those on these forums.
If you look closely...I'm not "trusted", lol.
See? They are sweet, and I want one.
I am pretty sure you were, at some point...
Right?
I make mugcakes, they're my favorite cake because it takes 5 minutes to make and is delicious.
Nope. They had another program for abit called "Forum member of the month". I was the first one who got that, and the program only lasted like...3 months I think.
Ah, my mistake then. But hey, it is the same red background, so it still counts :)
Chocolate Cake,
I love Red Velvet Cake
I'm a basic man who loves some plain vanilla cake.
Most people make that mistake since that program was SO unknown. I get asked about it alot.
I see. And hey, you are lucky. I don't have a big profile picture, neither a red background.
I love good old german strawberry cake!
I don't like cake.
Guess I got left out PepeHands
Well, perhaps if you had never changed your picture you would still have one?
I used to have Blood Warden as my pfp and even then I never had a bigger one, not that I realized anyway
waga baba bobo
I've only seen it on characters, not perks. Perhaps that is why...
RIP
RIP.
I really hope we get a funny outcome from this thread.
Anyways, I gotta say chocolate cake. And I think cheesecake is indeed a cake. And for something random (not about me, sorry, I couldn't think of anything about meself)...
Your profile picture is very fancy.
I wonder, if I change my picture now, would it become smaller?
She's my favorite it face.
Idk, imagine the hatchets as beachballs and it becomes easier to dodge. Also best bet is to bait out the hatchets.
It probably will, but please do not throw this treasure away.
You right, it's kind of legacy prestige of the forums. Glad I didn't touch it since then.
Boss who's a trusted person such as your self has a glitch when they commented on a post it said they're a mod.
Unless they are.
And unless my forums is bugged again
That's my random fact haha
Edit: I keep forgetting that you're not trusted, this is gonna continue to throw me off..
A wise decision. And, as soon as I learn dark magic or some sort of spell, I shall have one.
Wise usage of your mana.
It sure will be.
Hey if your magic works, send some my way haha, I would absolutely love a Red Furtive or a green Furtive haha
Edit: I misread the conversation and I now learned that there are two unique pfp thank you
Very well, I will keep that in mind.
My favorite cake is tres leches :)
Nerf huntress.
I like to eat vegan cookie dough. I skip the baking process entirely and just eat the cold cookie dough.
What?
german chocolate is pretty damn good
Pumpkin pie is my favorite. I don't like cake, but pie is close I think.