Tell me something completely random about yourself. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Are you one of those people who insist that cheesecake is not really a cake and is a pie?
Green Princess Cake is a banger of a cake. Been busy this summer with a part-time job at a grocery store but every time I head home and pass the freezer section I get the cravings. Shame the packages are a bit too big for my taste so it would just kinda stay in the freezer after a couple of slices.
I absolutely love a specific type of honey cake called Medovik. Apparently it's not a thing outside of the CIS though; and "honey cake" is mostly used to refer to a different type of pastry.
I like strawberry shortcake. But not the kind that's all whipped cream, those cakes are garbage. I like a lot of strawberries, and the piece of cake is soaked through with all the strawberry juice it's absorbed while on the plate.
No problem! In that case, I leave you in the capable hands of some of my most trusted cheese chefs:
Introducing (from left to right): Azeitao Crawford Brown Jnr.; Cantal Cora; Gorgonzola Ramsey; Gouda De Laurentiis; Maroilles Batali; Guy Fiore Sardo; Ni-gbejna Lawson.
I absolutely love a specific type of honey cake called Medovik. Apparently it's not a thing outside of the CIS though; and "honey cake" is mostly used to refer to a different type of pastry.
I feel like I am lactose intolerant, because.. I need to visit my toilet quite often after consuming milk, but I am not sure. I drink quite a lot of it, maybe that's why.
Eating yoghurt etc. isn't a problem at all.
I also like (dunkeles Weißbier) dark white beer (makes sense I know but I don't know how it's called in english) . I drink one every evening, cracking cold ones you know.
If not in soda/drink section of grocery store they can be found in section with mixers for alcohol because it's an ingredient in rum drink called Dark and Stormy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't care if cheesecake is a cake or a pie, still my favorite and I have to stop backing one so often for myself XD
Green Princess Cake is a banger of a cake. Been busy this summer with a part-time job at a grocery store but every time I head home and pass the freezer section I get the cravings. Shame the packages are a bit too big for my taste so it would just kinda stay in the freezer after a couple of slices.
I like pancakes with jam :)
I absolutely love a specific type of honey cake called Medovik. Apparently it's not a thing outside of the CIS though; and "honey cake" is mostly used to refer to a different type of pastry.
Pic for referense:
I like strawberry shortcake. But not the kind that's all whipped cream, those cakes are garbage. I like a lot of strawberries, and the piece of cake is soaked through with all the strawberry juice it's absorbed while on the plate.
Fun fact: as a child I was once stung in the eye by a bee. I now wonder why bees are not part of the DbD roster.
I feel there needs to be more romance in cheese cake, so here's a picture of a wedding cheese cake:
Aw, no funny outcome possible out of this post anymore. No clue why the mods edited it out, but whatever, clap clap clap.
At least the replies are wholesome.
give me lemon cake and I'm happy
I dress up as ghostface every time I go to the store... is that weird?
Victoria Sponge is the best cake ^^ (Not the cheap ######### you get in a shop but an actual well made one).
As for random stuff about me...idk...I dont think there's anything interesting about me lol.
What happens when you meet someone who dresses up as Pig in the store...?
Don't... or I will find you...
Marth is my worst character in every Super Smash Bros. game (aside from the original on 64, which didn't have Marth and I also haven't played)
Why would you DO this to me? Show me something so beautiful that I cant have...
It'll be yours one day. You cheddar brielieve it!
But I'm hungry NOW
No problem! In that case, I leave you in the capable hands of some of my most trusted cheese chefs:
Introducing (from left to right): Azeitao Crawford Brown Jnr.; Cantal Cora; Gorgonzola Ramsey; Gouda De Laurentiis; Maroilles Batali; Guy Fiore Sardo; Ni-gbejna Lawson.
They serve your every cheese.
I prefer pie to cake, and cheesecake is the halfway point between them.
I’m actually not a competitive person at all, so playing a pvp game is sometimes weird for me.
I was really into Life of Boris at one point and made this after he put out a video on it, really wish it was more prevalent in the west bc I loved it
I know that people who know my socials know this but not anyone here in the community — I have a passion for art! :)
I feel like I am lactose intolerant, because.. I need to visit my toilet quite often after consuming milk, but I am not sure. I drink quite a lot of it, maybe that's why.
Eating yoghurt etc. isn't a problem at all.
I also like (dunkeles Weißbier) dark white beer (makes sense I know but I don't know how it's called in english) . I drink one every evening, cracking cold ones you know.
If not in soda/drink section of grocery store they can be found in section with mixers for alcohol because it's an ingredient in rum drink called Dark and Stormy.
I love spiders and insects.
Now tell something about yourself.
Something random? Well this one is a weird one
I like to dress up in torn clothing, I’d rather be cold than warm any day…probably why my friends and family say that I look homeless
Hmm... Wears rags... Likes it cold... Want some voodka? ;) :D
There was a time in my life when i enjoyed wearing joggers
I’m a big football fan. Favorite team is the Broncos.
I love desserts, my main go to is french silk pie.