recently DBD is doing a lot of anti loop killers and nerfing the maps, I wonder from the community. Which killer do you want to see out of the game. (I separated the 10 most boring games against in my opinion)
this killer is simply just super unfair. I really don't have much to say about the people who play her besides that they should be massively ashamed of themself
Unironically one of the most poorly designed killers on the entire roster (before twins and trickster somehow made that debatable) with the most passive ability of all the killers right after V1.0 Freddy and V1.0 Doctor. Needs a legitimate rework.
Twins. The concept of the killer might be original, but the gameplay against them is terrible. Close second is Deathslinger, but at least he might at least theoretically be fixable without completly breaking him apart. Twins on the other hand is a hopeless cause unless they complety rework them.
this killer is simply just super unfair. I really don't have much to say about the people who play her besides that they should be massively ashamed of themself
Ashamed of themselves? For playing a killer that's in the game? I feel like every time we get something powerful on the killer's side, survivors exaggerate the situation and so BHVR is getting more and more careful when designing killers, afraid to create anything too good. Don't worry though, BHVR will nerf spirit so that you don't have to shift playstyles and overcome obstacles.
Every killer is someone's favorite so you can't just outright remove them. Balancing them (without making them useless) is what should be done. Like I would be really sad if the twins were removed for example
Spirit may be obnoxious and overpowered, Nurse may be broken, Hag may make me want to tear my skin off in frustration, Wraith may be stupid, Twin may be built around camping and tunneling, and Blight may be wonky, but there's one thing that separates them from everyone else;
They can be changed and reworked, still keeping their original idea, but making them fun and functional.
I guess it's good for me that twins players are non-existent anyways. I would also delete trickster. I guess I really haven't liked an original killer since Oni, now that I'm thinking about it
I'd rather killers just be balanced instead of deleted. Along the lines of what @Hex_Ignored said, every killer is someone's favorite. I see 4 of my favorite killers in the game on this list, 3 of which have votes to be "deleted" from the game. I also see some of my friends favorite killers on this list, also have votes to be deleted. I would be so mad and I know my friends would be mad if our favorite killer got deleted from the game just because some people want them deleted.
Now I know this is just a poll and it's meant to be more fun, but that's just my take on it.
I've grown to hate twins with a burning passion. They mostly revolve around slugging which is in itself very boring, about 80% of twins players I go against will camp and tunnel with Victor and then leave you slugged for most of the game.
And then there's Victor's hit box which makes huntress' hatches look consistent. I've had that little bastard hit a good 10 feet behind me yet that's still a hit according to the servers.
While I have my issues with some of the other killers, I wouldn't want to get rid any of them. Twins however can stay in the void for all I care
I've grown to hate twins with a burning passion. They mostly revolve around slugging which is in itself very boring, about 80% of twins players I go against will camp and tunnel with Victor and then leave you slugged for most of the game.
And then there's Victor's hit box which makes huntress' hatches look consistent. I've had that little bastard hit a good 10 feet behind me yet that's still a hit according to the servers.
While I have my issues with some of the other killers, I wouldn't want to get rid any of them. Twins however can stay in the void for all I care
I hate this killer so much with a passion. She screams boring for both sides and doesn’t even feel like a horror icon rather than just some ugly mfer only a mother can love.
Whenever I play as or against her, I am dying on the inside.
Ashamed of themselves? For playing a killer that's in the game? I feel like every time we get something powerful on the killer's side, survivors exaggerate the situation and so BHVR is getting more and more careful when designing killers, afraid to create anything too good. Don't worry though, BHVR will nerf spirit so that you don't have to shift playstyles and overcome obstacles.
I dont agree that they should be ashamed, but for me personally i would actually be. Its like playing a Deathmatch and standing in front of the B Tunnel at Dust 2 with an Auto sniper... sure you "can" do that because its in the game, but in my opinion its a lacy and cheap way to get kills. I guess i want a challange more then anything else. Playing Spirit is not.
Every killer is someone's favorite so you can't just outright remove them. Balancing them (without making them useless) is what should be done. Like I would be really sad if the twins were removed for example
Yeah I agree a lot of people said that ghostface was terrible and should be removed but I really like him so I totally agree no one should be removed
Twins is a fantastic idea bogged down by poor execution, and the people who don't like twins likely don't understand that Twins can legitimately have fantastic players and amazing plays that require skill and precision. Hag on the other hand, is just Trapper 2, but stronger this time. There's obviously some things that Hag can do that are obviously skillful, however the majority of their tech is purely knowledge based and not mechanical precision.
Twins is a fantastic idea bogged down by poor execution, and the people who don't like twins likely don't understand that Twins can legitimately have fantastic players and amazing plays that require skill and precision. Hag on the other hand, is just Trapper 2, but stronger this time. There's obviously some things that Hag can do that are obviously skillful, however the majority of their tech is purely knowledge based and not mechanical precision.
i think hag is honestly more comparable to twins themselves, they all share problems that hag does 10x worse
in my opinion with 2k of main killer hours, the legion is the only balanced killer in the game, the one you have to train for is very good not equal to some "killers" (nurse, hag and others) that the first time playing with they no perk and no addon on the red rank the guy makes 4k easy.
in my opinion with 2k of main killer hours, the legion is the only balanced killer in the game, the one you have to train for is very good not equal to some "killers" (nurse, hag and others) that the first time playing with they no perk and no addon on the red rank the guy makes 4k easy.
They are fundamentally flawed. If they're power isnt bad, they break the game, if it is... well, its bad.
Not any other killers that are as inherently ######### as Leg, 'cept maybe Trickster if BHVR decide that this is the direction they want to take him until the game dies.
I only play on ps4 so maybe wraith is easier on pc to go up against but when I play against him it’s generally a automatic loss unless the hatch is involved. Majority of people I’ve played with has said the same any other killer I generally can escape but wraith is usually destroying everyone.
literally ALL other killers on the list can be fixed with small tweaks, or the introduction of dynamic map creation (and more dynamic point events). but bubba? lost cause. The only way to fix him would be to make him identical to Billy, which would defy the purpose of having both as separate characters.
all those you mentioned are balanced, except for Billy and you can also put bubba because instadown is too boring. now oni, blight needs training and playing time for one person is very good with this killer, the demo is easy to play but not strong against a good organized swf.
I wouldn't delete any killers, but he's one of the few that I enter in knowing that the match is likely to be completely unfair. I tend to just give up and start breaking hooks or looking for totems.
this killer is simply just super unfair. I really don't have much to say about the people who play her besides that they should be massively ashamed of themself
This is why killers keep getting weaker and weaker.
I say cannibal and with reason, I'm tired of getting in a match with a cannibal that uses his chainsaw only and I know what y'all are gonna say "well then what's the point of his power?" Well it's not to only use that and that only like what's the point of his sledgehammer? All im saying is cannibal need to either get out our get nerfed.
I say this cause every Hag I've come across literally just uses the ability to tunnel last one I faced literally put them all around everyone she hooked like literally every direction. I tried to sneak up to not set them off and one of my team mates just goes running up to hook....and I'm like really? It's a hag she has those down. They always do that. But even when I don't set them off most will usually run right back to hook anyway.
Guess people saying Twins don't know how to counter her or haven't played against her enough.Simply stick in two's, one get's downed, kick Victor, heal the slug before Charlotte get's there. Easily doable as solo of swf's.
I would say Nurse, especially one's that run starstruck are far more oppressive.
Leatherface though is definitely not fun in a basement scenario, we've all been there let's be honest.
Spirit can at least be reworked and she's pretty neat otherwise. But I don't think theres a single good change you can make to the twins that wouldn't fundamentally change how they play. They're just boring at a systematic level
this killer is simply just super unfair. I really don't have much to say about the people who play her besides that they should be massively ashamed of themself
And here we go. Let’s just shame the people that enjoy playing a character they like in a video game. Anyone that plays her has committed a sin and should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Get a grip, I really hate statements like that because I’m sorry that you don’t get to play against add on-less Clown every game against your Dead Hard, BT, DS, and Unbreakable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this killer is simply just super unfair. I really don't have much to say about the people who play her besides that they should be massively ashamed of themself
Plague.
Unironically one of the most poorly designed killers on the entire roster (before twins and trickster somehow made that debatable) with the most passive ability of all the killers right after V1.0 Freddy and V1.0 Doctor. Needs a legitimate rework.
I was tempted to say spirit but twins are just so unpleasant overall. The entire design of the twins is reliant on face camping and slugging
I would have picked legion but since they are not there twins it is.
Twins. The concept of the killer might be original, but the gameplay against them is terrible. Close second is Deathslinger, but at least he might at least theoretically be fixable without completly breaking him apart. Twins on the other hand is a hopeless cause unless they complety rework them.
Ashamed of themselves? For playing a killer that's in the game? I feel like every time we get something powerful on the killer's side, survivors exaggerate the situation and so BHVR is getting more and more careful when designing killers, afraid to create anything too good. Don't worry though, BHVR will nerf spirit so that you don't have to shift playstyles and overcome obstacles.
Every killer is someone's favorite so you can't just outright remove them. Balancing them (without making them useless) is what should be done. Like I would be really sad if the twins were removed for example
Legion
Spirit may be obnoxious and overpowered, Nurse may be broken, Hag may make me want to tear my skin off in frustration, Wraith may be stupid, Twin may be built around camping and tunneling, and Blight may be wonky, but there's one thing that separates them from everyone else;
They can be changed and reworked, still keeping their original idea, but making them fun and functional.
Legion can not, there is no saving Legion.
I guess it's good for me that twins players are non-existent anyways. I would also delete trickster. I guess I really haven't liked an original killer since Oni, now that I'm thinking about it
I'd rather killers just be balanced instead of deleted. Along the lines of what @Hex_Ignored said, every killer is someone's favorite. I see 4 of my favorite killers in the game on this list, 3 of which have votes to be "deleted" from the game. I also see some of my friends favorite killers on this list, also have votes to be deleted. I would be so mad and I know my friends would be mad if our favorite killer got deleted from the game just because some people want them deleted.
Now I know this is just a poll and it's meant to be more fun, but that's just my take on it.
I cant play her and I dont like it when good nurses murder me.
I've grown to hate twins with a burning passion. They mostly revolve around slugging which is in itself very boring, about 80% of twins players I go against will camp and tunnel with Victor and then leave you slugged for most of the game.
And then there's Victor's hit box which makes huntress' hatches look consistent. I've had that little bastard hit a good 10 feet behind me yet that's still a hit according to the servers.
While I have my issues with some of the other killers, I wouldn't want to get rid any of them. Twins however can stay in the void for all I care
I've grown to hate twins with a burning passion. They mostly revolve around slugging which is in itself very boring, about 80% of twins players I go against will camp and tunnel with Victor and then leave you slugged for most of the game.
And then there's Victor's hit box which makes huntress' hatches look consistent. I've had that little bastard hit a good 10 feet behind me yet that's still a hit according to the servers.
While I have my issues with some of the other killers, I wouldn't want to get rid any of them. Twins however can stay in the void for all I care
I hate this killer so much with a passion. She screams boring for both sides and doesn’t even feel like a horror icon rather than just some ugly mfer only a mother can love.
Whenever I play as or against her, I am dying on the inside.
I dont agree that they should be ashamed, but for me personally i would actually be. Its like playing a Deathmatch and standing in front of the B Tunnel at Dust 2 with an Auto sniper... sure you "can" do that because its in the game, but in my opinion its a lacy and cheap way to get kills. I guess i want a challange more then anything else. Playing Spirit is not.
Seeing the results when I play as fair as I can when playing Twins 😢
On a side note: I don't like using Victor to camp a hook, they're quite powerful when they hunt together.
No one likes the twins 🤣 Even the spirit is less hated than the twins.
As an Ace main, I'd get rid of the chapter Of Flesh and Mud in a heartbeat if it means Hag wasn't in the game.
Yeah I agree a lot of people said that ghostface was terrible and should be removed but I really like him so I totally agree no one should be removed
Twins, Trickster and Hag are other killers I hate to verse, but for me Deathslinger is by far the worst.
The ######### is with people hating on Twins D,:
Seriously though, I get it. They're not NEARLY as bad as a well played Hag, Spirit or Deathslinger though. Not even close.
Twins is a fantastic idea bogged down by poor execution, and the people who don't like twins likely don't understand that Twins can legitimately have fantastic players and amazing plays that require skill and precision. Hag on the other hand, is just Trapper 2, but stronger this time. There's obviously some things that Hag can do that are obviously skillful, however the majority of their tech is purely knowledge based and not mechanical precision.
i think hag is honestly more comparable to twins themselves, they all share problems that hag does 10x worse
Charlotte just appears disgusting to me, and I couldn't care for both hers and Victor's stories and their gameplay...
No Legion in the list??
Dedicated Servers
in my opinion with 2k of main killer hours, the legion is the only balanced killer in the game, the one you have to train for is very good not equal to some "killers" (nurse, hag and others) that the first time playing with they no perk and no addon on the red rank the guy makes 4k easy.
I feel attacked whenever I get a daily on Huntress. The killer just sucks.
None.
"Only balanced killer"
Billy? Oni? Blight? Demo?
Legion.
They are fundamentally flawed. If they're power isnt bad, they break the game, if it is... well, its bad.
Not any other killers that are as inherently ######### as Leg, 'cept maybe Trickster if BHVR decide that this is the direction they want to take him until the game dies.
None.
I only play on ps4 so maybe wraith is easier on pc to go up against but when I play against him it’s generally a automatic loss unless the hatch is involved. Majority of people I’ve played with has said the same any other killer I generally can escape but wraith is usually destroying everyone.
Throw them into the furnace and don't let them out.
Bubba.
literally ALL other killers on the list can be fixed with small tweaks, or the introduction of dynamic map creation (and more dynamic point events). but bubba? lost cause. The only way to fix him would be to make him identical to Billy, which would defy the purpose of having both as separate characters.
If I was forced to choose one, Spirit
all those you mentioned are balanced, except for Billy and you can also put bubba because instadown is too boring. now oni, blight needs training and playing time for one person is very good with this killer, the demo is easy to play but not strong against a good organized swf.
I wouldn't delete any killers, but he's one of the few that I enter in knowing that the match is likely to be completely unfair. I tend to just give up and start breaking hooks or looking for totems.
Spirit is in this category as well.
From the list, 'Slinger. Only because I'm not very good with him.
But overall, BLIGHT. I can't stand playing as him.
This is why killers keep getting weaker and weaker.
I say cannibal and with reason, I'm tired of getting in a match with a cannibal that uses his chainsaw only and I know what y'all are gonna say "well then what's the point of his power?" Well it's not to only use that and that only like what's the point of his sledgehammer? All im saying is cannibal need to either get out our get nerfed.
Easy, easy, easy, easy answer
Trickster
I say this cause every Hag I've come across literally just uses the ability to tunnel last one I faced literally put them all around everyone she hooked like literally every direction. I tried to sneak up to not set them off and one of my team mates just goes running up to hook....and I'm like really? It's a hag she has those down. They always do that. But even when I don't set them off most will usually run right back to hook anyway.
You can’t say which killer you would delete and not put legion
Guess people saying Twins don't know how to counter her or haven't played against her enough.Simply stick in two's, one get's downed, kick Victor, heal the slug before Charlotte get's there. Easily doable as solo of swf's.
I would say Nurse, especially one's that run starstruck are far more oppressive.
Leatherface though is definitely not fun in a basement scenario, we've all been there let's be honest.
None.
But tbh I would gladly opt out of stuff that cause major freezing if I could.
There's a disturbing lack of DOCTOR on here.
Spirit can at least be reworked and she's pretty neat otherwise. But I don't think theres a single good change you can make to the twins that wouldn't fundamentally change how they play. They're just boring at a systematic level
And here we go. Let’s just shame the people that enjoy playing a character they like in a video game. Anyone that plays her has committed a sin and should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Get a grip, I really hate statements like that because I’m sorry that you don’t get to play against add on-less Clown every game against your Dead Hard, BT, DS, and Unbreakable.