C’mon BHVR! Now that Wraith has had significant buffs, it’s time for All Seeing Blood to go!

I absolutely despise this add on. I always have.

It’s now significantly worse to deal with now that Wraith can get much, much closer before seeing his shimmer both because of his base speed increase, and the distance at which he has total invisibility.

Everything else with Wraith i’d say is balanced, but “All Seeing” - Blood is just awful, and unfair.

Idea.

What if it were changed to compliment one Wraiths unique existing base abilities?

“All Seeing” - Blood. While cloaked the auras of disturbed crows are revealed to you.

Because Wraith doesn’t disturb crows while cloaked, this could act as map wide Spies, with actual survivor counterplay to be more stealthy around perched crows.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Clueless said:

    What if it increased the range of detection to let's say ~24 meters but it only revealed the Aura of blood on the ground? Fits the name better, combos with his own perk to make blood last longer, and adds some counter play for the Survivors.

    Also his perk doesnt make blood last longer, it highlights it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2275613#Comment_2275613

    It is ironic that he is complaining about something that gives "free information" when spinechill exists to ruin stealth killers.

    I DO think Spine Chill needs changes, but this isn’t a Spine Chill thread.

  • @Konnor24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/257518/c-mon-bhvr-now-that-wraith-has-had-significant-buffs-it-s-time-for-all-seeing-blood-to-go

    Wraith is a useless killer. All Seeing Blood makes him an ok mid tier killer. Yet you want to nerf it? Never mind other killers who need a nerf or other killers who need a buff. Nah lets focus on the most bland and easy killer to loop and the one addon that could possibly make him viable.

    Tell you what. Ill go one better. How about BHVR just remove all addons from the game, and all abilities. No traps, No invisibility. They all just have no strengths whatsoever.

    Typical new forum member.

    Comments like they never play the other side? ✅

    Ignores the part where I said everything else is balanced, and invents their own narrative that I want everything removed? ✅

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2278920#Comment_2278920

    Typical new forum member.

    Comments like they never play the other side? ✅

    Ignores the part where I said everything else is balanced, and invents their own narrative that I want everything removed? ✅

    New forum member. Check when i joined pal. Just cause i dont post constantly doesnt mean im a new forum member. Isnt hard. Just click my name right there =]

    Nothing was ignored from your original post but i wil admit i havent read through the whole thread. I didnt feel like wasting my time reading through even more of your thoughts on how Wraith needs his only good addon removed.

  • Kinda a weird target. Wraith has been pretty bad for a long time, finally gets some love so now we need to pick at his add ons?

    I think it's fine. It just gives you info is all, doesn't make chasing any easier, doesn't mean you get a free hit on the, just tell you where they are.

    Plus there are way stronger info add ons. Black incense literally gives map wide info constantly but no one complains about it. The cigar box on clown as mentioned before.

    Wraith finally gets some time in the sun, leave him, it's a purple add on that gives info, it isn't game breaking

  • I don't believe what you're asking is unreasonable and I don't believe you're asking Wraith to be gutted. However I do disagree with you on the fact that this addon needs to be nerfed. However I will compromise and say that it could easily switch with one of Wraith's ultra rare's and be fine.

    I'd honestly just swap it with All-Seeing Spirit personally and then tone that addon down as it would be a purple. To me though none of his addons are an issue.

    @Satelit said:

    Why are people overreacting so hard? Yeah Wraith is fine but that add-on is too strong.

    Wraith has been garbage for so long and now that they're finally "decent" seeing any suggested nerfs is questionable. Granted with this request I understand it however I still don't agree with it.

    @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277983#Comment_2277983

    I DO think Spine Chill needs changes, but this isn’t a Spine Chill thread.

    Honestly the one thing I'll admit is if Spine Chill didn't proc against Undetectable killers or while Oblivious I wouldn't mind what you're suggesting as I think it would be perfectly reasonable in that case. Stealth killers in this game just in general need another glance at.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I absolutely despise this add on. I always have.

    It’s now significantly worse to deal with now that Wraith can get much, much closer before seeing his shimmer both because of his base speed increase, and the distance at which he has total invisibility.

    Everything else with Wraith i’d say is balanced, but “All Seeing” - Blood is just awful, and unfair.

    Idea.

    What if it were changed to compliment one Wraiths unique existing base abilities?

    “All Seeing” - Blood. While cloaked the auras of disturbed crows are revealed to you.

    Because Wraith doesn’t disturb crows while cloaked, this could act as map wide Spies, with actual survivor counterplay to be more stealthy around perched crows.

    Definitely agree here. Being able to wall hack and be super quick AND invis is a bit much imo.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I absolutely despise this add on. I always have.

    It’s now significantly worse to deal with now that Wraith can get much, much closer before seeing his shimmer both because of his base speed increase, and the distance at which he has total invisibility.

    Everything else with Wraith i’d say is balanced, but “All Seeing” - Blood is just awful, and unfair.

    Idea.

    What if it were changed to compliment one Wraiths unique existing base abilities?

    “All Seeing” - Blood. While cloaked the auras of disturbed crows are revealed to you.

    Because Wraith doesn’t disturb crows while cloaked, this could act as map wide Spies, with actual survivor counterplay to be more stealthy around perched crows.

    I like the idea of crows. That’ll make it balanced. Throwing my pitch for an idea: is to rework by nerf the range to 3m or cool down reveal survivor auras 12m like every 30s. Now to rework renjiro’s bloody glove, but I digress.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    I never thought I'd see the day, people seriously complain about WRAITH being OP lol.

    because he is OP.... along with most of the killers in solo queue. yall obviously cannot play him right if u dont think he is OP- there is absolutely zero counterplay to his insane lunge and speed besides burning through a flashlight or stunning him with a pallet (which is situational).

    bhvr felt bad for killer mains once and buffed him TOO much yet yall complain ab killers being underpowered everyday

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2275613#Comment_2275613

    It is ironic that he is complaining about something that gives "free information" when spinechill exists to ruin stealth killers.

    Spine chill doesn't show you the killer's aura and can be completely countered by not looking at the generator.

  • Counterplay for thee but not for me am i right? survivors can't have counterplay against them :) Just look at undying and how fast that got nerfed because people didn't want to take totem perks or a map over their precious med kit.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2274307#Comment_2274307

    Because Wraith doesn’t need to run Windstorm if they don’t want to, I only see Wraiths with All Seeing Blood.

    I have the quick reappearance time and silent bell... cause that's better than all of his addons combined. So... I dont see an issue with this addon.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2278417#Comment_2278417

    Counterplay for thee but not for me am i right? survivors can't have counterplay against them :) Just look at undying and how fast that got nerfed because people didn't want to take totem perks or a map over their precious med kit.

    Have you ever played solo queue? Ruin + undying carried so many killers just because solo survivors didn’t have enough info.

  • @aroell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280108#Comment_2280108

    Have you ever played solo queue? Ruin + undying carried so many killers just because solo survivors didn’t have enough info.

    if you want to talk about perks carrying people, the entirety of purple and red ranks are survivors that have a single perk slot, the other 3 being the perks that you know which perks they are.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2274355#Comment_2274355

    I have the quick reappearance time and silent bell... cause that's better than all of his addons combined. So... I dont see an issue with this addon.

    I disagree. I take purple speed add-on avoid purple add-on that let's me vault, break pallets, etc faster cloaked. Chew through pallets like butter

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I absolutely despise this add on. I always have.

    It’s now significantly worse to deal with now that Wraith can get much, much closer before seeing his shimmer both because of his base speed increase, and the distance at which he has total invisibility.

    Everything else with Wraith i’d say is balanced, but “All Seeing” - Blood is just awful, and unfair.

    Idea.

    What if it were changed to compliment one Wraiths unique existing base abilities?

    “All Seeing” - Blood. While cloaked the auras of disturbed crows are revealed to you.

    Because Wraith doesn’t disturb crows while cloaked, this could act as map wide Spies, with actual survivor counterplay to be more stealthy around perched crows.

    They won’t fix it. Most players on forums and Reddit are killer mains and they bombard bhvr with comments about how hard killer is (while getting 4K games each match). If you disagree they mob and bully you, and tell you you’re just a bad survivor player. So bhvr only hears from killer mains. It’s sad but it’s dbd.

  • All seeing doesn't even show up often on bloodwebs, everyones complaining about an addon that probably gets hardly used but used when available.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280209#Comment_2280209

    I disagree. I take purple speed add-on avoid purple add-on that let's me vault, break pallets, etc faster cloaked. Chew through pallets like butter

    For me the silent bell and quick reappearance kills all ranks lol

  • Only trash survivors complain about that addon. I personally dont see any problems with it. How about you just git gud at the game and stop asking for unnecessary nerfs?

  • c'mon dude! now that spirit and nurse are and have been completely overtuned for so long, it's time for you to be bitching about an average tier m1 killer!

  • @Miles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280599#Comment_2280599

    if you want to talk about perks carrying people, the entirety of purple and red ranks are survivors that have a single perk slot, the other 3 being the perks that you know which perks they are.

    Oh? Do tell, what perks are those? Cause I'm pretty sure you won't be even close to what I run.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2281640#Comment_2281640

    Oh? Do tell, what perks are those? Cause I'm pretty sure you won't be even close to what I run.

    here we have the "i dont run meta perks, im special!" guy, lets all praise him for a second, and lets go on with our lives.

  • @Dstorv said:

    Only trash survivors complain about that addon. I personally dont see any problems with it. How about you just git gud at the game and stop asking for unnecessary nerfs?

    Sure thing Mister 13 posts.

  • ######### do you even mean? oh sorry i dont have the correct amount of posts for my opinion to matter lmao.

  • @Ruma said:

    How would you change it?

    I dont really see a problem with it but to be fair i rarely play against it or with it.

    Yeah when I see Wraiths they are usually running the Silent Bell Add on...Which i find way more annoying to verse.

  • @Miles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298219#Comment_2298219

    here we have the "i dont run meta perks, im special!" guy, lets all praise him for a second, and lets go on with our lives.

    Here we have the I make broad assumptions and don't like being called out on it guy.

  • I really dont think this addon is a problem really, it is strong but not broken or strong enough to deserve a nerf.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298242#Comment_2298242

    Here we have the I make broad assumptions and don't like being called out on it guy.

    Yes, you are special.

1 2 3 ›