Prestige 3 Club!
The upcoming chapter made me think about this (NO IDEA WHY) but I was curious about who is currently in your "Prestige 3 Club" if you even Prestige.
Currently here's my Prestige 3 Club:
It goes in order of who got to Prestige 3 left to right and then up and down. Pig and David are also the only characters that I have every perk on because they are my mains.

Comments
I only got P3 Dwight as survivor. And all killers excluding Blight, Twins and Trickster.
Edit. P3-50 with all perks are Dwight, Hillbilly, Huntress, Doctor, Oni and Deathslinger
Planning unlock all perks on Ghostface during anniversary event.
I have Ash, Quentin, Ghostface, Myers, Legion, Bubba, Freddy, Deathslinger, and Blight P3.
Ash and Legion are the only ones I have every perk on, as Ash is my main survivor, and Legion used to be my main killer.
That is very impressive. As of right now I only have five on my P3 club. Bill, Oni, Demogorgon, Claudette, and Michael in that order.
I have a bit of new chapter ritual. I play the new killer until they're P3 and have all perks. Then I unlock those perks on the rest of my killers, who are also P3 and maxed. This year I decided to work on survivors. Maxed out the 4 OG survivors, along with Steve, Jane, Feng, Bill, and Zarina. Ace is P3 now, but he's going to be on hold, because I want Jill and Leon maxed out next.
Yes, I played a lot since release. 😅
All my killers are P3 50 with 15 of them having all perks
And for survivors:
Dwight, Meg(All Perks), Claudette(All Perks), Nea, David(All Perks), Kate(All Perks), Steve, Yui(All Perks), Zarina(All Perks) and Élodie
I play this game too much
For survivors, I have Claudette, Jake, Nea, Laurie, Feng, Kate, Nancy, Yui, Zarina, Cheryl, Elodie, and Yun-Jin all P3.
For killers, I have Nurse, Spirit, Legion, and Trickster P3.
Not an impressive list, but I'll share mine from first to last
On The List of people to P3
My P3 are Dwight and Trapper. I have a thing where I only prestige after I've used up all the items/add ons currently on the character and I don't level them past 50. Whatever perks they have, they have. (If I need to use x perk, I have Dwight/Trapper with all perks.)
The more I play them, the bloodier they get!
Survivor p3's Ash, ace, and Jeff
For killer my only p3 is legion
Survivors: The OG four, Ace, and Yui.
Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Myers, Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, GF, Demo, Oni, PH, Blight, and Tricky.
Demo, huntress, cheryl, yui, claud, dwight, felix, quentin, feng and i almost have billy, pig, kate and jeff p3. I have all the perks on demo, cheryl, dwight, and claud
I have everyone P3-50.
I got everyone P3 full perks except Claudette because i have a lot of old offerings on her
That's awesome! I'm working on P3ing everyone, so far I have:
Nea, Dwight, Claude, Jake, Meg, Feng, Adam, Kate, Jane, Quintin, Yui.
Legion, Doctor, Huntress, Plague and Wraith.
I still have a lot to do, but you know...the grind 😅
That makes sense.
Also, to everyone who's responding, I'm really enjoying reading and seeing who you've gotten to Prestige 3. It shows how much time and effort you put into this game and I'm loving it.
Feng, Cheryl, Elodie, Pig, Pyramid Head are my P3 and I plan to P3 Jill next.
None of my characters have all perks yet, I only play for a year
I don't prestige. (Don't have time for that)
I have all p3 level 50 survivors and killers :)
So far, I've only got Nea and Meg.
I have:
Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Bill, David, Laurie, Feng, Kate, Jane, Nancy, Yui, Felix, and Elodie
Wraith, Nurse, Doctor, Bubba, Freddy, Spirit, and Pyramid Head
22 in total, everyone excluding Laurie has every perk in the game.
After Laurie the plan is to get Jill, Leon, and maybe Nemesis up to P3 and then get anniversary items on everyone P3
All Killers P3
Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Nea
Yeah, the club is quite big.
I have for
Survivors: Meg, Ace, Jake, Nancy, Cheryl, David, Kate, Tapp and Quentin
Killers: Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Clown, Nightmare, Pig, Trickster, Twins, Demogorgon, Ghostface, PH, Blight, Deathslinger, Plague, Spirit, Oni, Legion
For survivors, I have Claudette, Meg, Kate, Quentin, Feng and Yui.
For killers, I have Freddy (obviously), Bubba, Spirit, Oni and Clown.
My P3 Club is not that big, but its members are special.
I have all survivors and killers p3-50. All killers with all perks and im working on survivor's perks. RN Ace and Sheril have all perks
For me Claudette is the lonely Survivor member of the P3 Club, surrounded by all killers... the club seems very killer biased tbh, truly an unjust world.
All P3 and all perks on everyone.
Cant wait to grind the next chapter for all.
Survivors
For killer I only have clown, billy and plague
I've gotten Prestige 3 level 50 on all killers. As for survivors, I've got Prestige 3 level 50 on Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Bill, David, Laurie, and Felix.
I've just got Yui and Doctor p3 50 and I only have all perks on Yui.
I also plan on p3ing Myers and David.
My PS4 broke, so I can't send a screenshot, but every killer is in that club, as well as Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Ace, Bill, and Feng are in that club for survivor.
Dang we basically have the same characters leveled up, except I don't have David or Felix pretiged at all, and my Laurie is P1.
I have all killers P3-50. I have seven killers with all perks unlocked, too: Hillbilly, Nurse, Clown, Plague, Ghostface, Deathslinger, Oni.
Survivor I have P3-50’d Twenty of them. It’s easier to say who I am missing than the list of haves: Tapp, Quentin, Steve, and Ash.
My goal is to finish Tapp before the new chapter. Prestige Nemesis to keep my killers going. Then switch to Jill because I want the generator trap perk more than any other perk from my remaining prestige list.
I have David and Felix P3-50 w/ all perks. Considering pushing Jeff or Tapp up to that level too.
On the killer end, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Doc, Huntress, Bubba, Freddy, Clown, Legion, Demo, Oni, Deathslinger, PH, and Blight are all P3-50 (and Huntress + Bubba are closest to having all perks). Pig will reach P3 pretty soon as well.
I have every Survivor P3-50 except for Ash.
Nea, Kate, Meg, Claudette and Yun-Jin are fully perked, Nancy is getting close to having all perks too.
On Killer side, i have only P3'd Pig