Your Dream Costume
To counter some of the heaviness of the forums today I thought it'd be fun to talk about cosmetics! If you could have any costume for any of the existing characters what would you choose and why?
Tagged:
Trusted
To counter some of the heaviness of the forums today I thought it'd be fun to talk about cosmetics! If you could have any costume for any of the existing characters what would you choose and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Jeff Panda/Grizzly Bear onesie bc he'd look cute af in it.
I've always wanted a gingerbread skin for someone or just more skins for Jane hehe
I'd love to have this cosmetic for Nemesis
That would be really adorable! A whole pajama slumber party pack for the Survivors would be really cute!
I'd probably buy Jeff the bear onesie if it showed some hairy chest action! ๐
What would the gingerbread skin entail? That's an interesting one that I wasn't expecting!
This image is cursed. Why would you do this to my thread?
... LOL jk. Thank you for the laugh. ๐คฃ
I want a beach outfit for Felix, preferably with open shirt.
I feel like blight would look amazing, candy and sugary goo dripping out of his maw with peppermints for eyes, would love it, or char as a witch and victor getting a gingerbread skin
I could totally see Jake or David having a gingerbread onesie. This December perhaps??? ๐
Ive always fancied a Speedo Dwight skin with an overly generous bulge and flip flops.
One day, I shall see Shark Blight in the game. One day...
Other than that, I want to see a green Demogorgon skin based off of baby Dart from Stranger Things. Who doesn't love the little guy?
Why hasn't anybody said shirtless Myers yet..?
No but seriously, I think Demo in a puppy costume would be the cutest thing ever, since he's formerly known as Demodog, right?
Not my art.
School outfit Yui.
A cyberpunk oni
What else can I say?
if we would get this skin i dont know if i woud run from nemesis or let him kill me
Thats the spirit
Imagine the blood sucking szene from RE8. But with Nemesis wearing the Dress.
This on Jake, i have been silently praying for this for years at this point
Jeff's one looks good! Should be a winning cosmetic entry
Thong & Nipple Tassles for Feng.
Can you give the name of the artist? Reverse image search isn't coming up with anything.
I want silly outfits for killers. Like the Rabbit costumes for Legion. (I know they're from Silent Hill, but it doesn't make them less silly to me)
The outfit i made for a contest once.
I am interested on what was the outfit you made
I want a completely healthy Plague - and with her original face render used, because the one in the Maiden Guard looks more like Meg than Adiris. I also really want Robert Englund Freddy.
Sine the RE chapter is upon us, a legendary skin for Jack Baker, please
Cheerleader Kate.
I would love a goth skin for nea ๐
I would love to see more Onesies : T-rex for Dwight, i just imagine how silly the little arms would look when he runs
Yes. Just YES.
Disney will not let that happen LOL.
I think the name in the corner is "Tou" or something, I couldnt find.
Luckily Disney doesn't own the rights to the best Trench-coat in video game history, that would be Square Enix
Really? I thought Disney owned all Kingdom hearts designs, and Square Enix was the developer. Nomura was practically owned by Disney until he broke free lol.
Either one of these would be great, imo. Both done in MS Paint so not the best of quality.
Santa Bill, what can I say other than it's Bill in a Santa Outfit. I'd also be down for Gnome Chompski to get the outfit, but I'd prefer santa so we get a Pants color other than Green on the guy.
Pirate Jeff, come on he's a natural fit to be a Pirate, wouldn't you agree?
Edit: For some reason the picture is (hopefully at this edit "was") glitching outside the text box. I have no idea what happened. Hoping this edit somehow fixes that.
well, the cloak is a original creation of Normura so unless they bought it off them with their infinite money i don't think they have any rights to it
I don't have enough of my Nerd power available today to look into this more, so I'll just hope you realize your cloak dreams one day :)
Dear God get that off my screen. Lol!
(Yes I stole this. It was too good to pass up)
I want a chest cosmetic that has a over sized dog collar for Demo haha
I want Sheriff Deathslinger. It'd be him in suspenders with a bit of a gut, not overweight, but just him not being as active as much. With the iconic Sheriff badge
Would love a plague doctor skin for Nurse. I know Doc already has one, but it doesn't mean she can't too :)
Right now? Classic Nemesis.
I didn't like the RE3 remake much but I thought the new Nemesis looks truly awful.
THIS, is Nemesis.
The remake tried too hard to make him look once-human with the awkward nose, and lost the monster aspect across the way with those weird ass coke bottle proportions.
Freddy in a dress would be a dream come true
Since the RE chapter confirmed that they're never gonna be their own killer's (huge wasted opportunity in my opinion), I really want a Trapper skin for Jack Baker and a Karl Heisenberg skin for Doctor.
I would pay ungodly amounts of money to get RE5 Jill as a cosmetic.
Dwight in a Hotdog Costume & Clown in a Burger Costume
what else could we possibly want?
I love all of these, especially the gothy Meg! With her upcoming facial design that would look SO good!! And the Laurie outfits are to die for - that sweater especially.
I'm not sure I understand this one! Why that costume and why Jake? Is it just something that looks cool or is it a reference to something that went over my head? ๐