What should be Name of Nemesis Zombies?
There two,one Male & one Female.
There two,one Male & one Female.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would name them Tom and Janet
Bob.
Thing 1 & Thing 2. Give them skins for that.
Nea and Quentin
When I saw one in the distance, I swear, I thought it was Dwight. So call one of them Dwight as far as I'm concerned. Dwombie? Zombight?
Jack and Jill
Jane and John
Jared & Koko idk those are the two first names that popped in my head for some reason
I actually do think they look kinda like deformed versions of Dwight and Meg.
Meg-zie and Zomb-Dwight?
That's mean, but fair.
Charlotte and Victor.
One of them is called Misty
RE fans know the score
Michael & Annie
Barbie and Ken
Five and twenty-five. Five years dbd and 25 years resident evil.
If i learnt something then that you dont name something what you might need to kill.
I like the names, I'm gonna call them Jared and Koko from now!
Jared and Koko gang
Since to my knowledge the zombies aren't a reference to any particular character, how about John and Jane (as in John Doe and Jane Doe, the legal placeholder names). The problem is we already have a Jane, but we could just refer to her as "Romero" or "Oprah" in the few amount of times both a Jane and a Nemesis are in a trial together.
We've come a long way since those days.
Finally we have gender equality in the undead horde.
Kevin. Only kevin
Do we call him Kevin?
Friends :)
I vote they be named after the voice actors for Leon and Jill from the original Resident evil 2 & 3.
Herb and Esther
This is the Entity’s realm after all! They’ve been here a while if they’ve had time to die their countless deaths and be reanimated as zombies (ie no longer of use to the Entity). Let’s give ‘em old names!
Thing One an Thing Two, Thing Two and Thing One.
They can find anything, anything, anything under the sun.
Little Diddy, bout Jack and Diane...
Two slow azz zombies tryin' to do what that can
We have to talk about Kevin...
Connie and Francis.
Misty and Jacob.
To make a Resident Evil reference,
Hungry and Tasty
Shaun and Liz
I'll just refer to them as penguins.
Weekend at Bernies and Bill Murray from Zombieland.
Mustang & Sally