Dbd Ships??
Cmon I cant be the only one that ships some characters together. (Go ahead call me weird and stuff let it out) Alright we good? Ok, let's return to the discussion. I personally like the whole Cluadette and Jake thing, at first I was hesitant but then someone explained it pretty well and I could see it happening. My favorite ship though is 100% DavidxDwight. I mean c'mon you gotta admit they would look kinda good together. I mean a fighter with a nervous dude what could go wrong on that?
Comments
I saw a very cool looking fan art of the Spirit stealing bandages off the Wraith's body.
@PhantomMask20763 I don't really ship, but I do like the idea of my 2 survivor mains getting together: David K and Kate.
This one?
It's at least very similar. I think it's the same one.
Kingfield is my favourite one too! 101% ship.
Apart of those, I'd say Claudette/Jake, Quentin/Laurie, Adam/Kate and maybe Meg/Nea.
To me, those make sense.
Claudette and Jake, Adam and Kate (Dunno why, I just think they look cute together.), Dwight and David. (Same as Adam and Kate.)
Sounding like @SenzuDuck here...
Freddy/Himself
He’s one smug son of a #########.
How would it be called a ship of Kate and Feng min? You are the experts with ships names like Kingfield.
MinDenson, idk actually 😅
ParkKing
Hag and Demogorgon 😮
Dwight and Locker :P
I was going to say demogorgon or hag, but somebody already shipped them already.
Fate
I like Jake x huntress and legion Susie x Jake
I personaly ship Nea x Feng (Survivor OTP DAMN!!!), Ash x Jane and Claudette x Jake
For the Killers: Michael x Huntress (OTP♥♥♥), Wraith x Spirit (I would ship Ghostface x Pig if I wasn't an enormous Saw fan and shipping her with someone else lol), Legion Frank x Julie and Joey x Suzie.
Crossed: Michael x Laurie (yes, I know, she's his sister, yeah), Meg x Trapper, Nurse x David King (don't even ask me why lmao), Freddy x Kate (once again, don't ask) and Jane x Clown 😀 ---> More like father - daughter relationship tho x)
EDIT: Oh, and of course, I'm an hardcore shipper of Dwight x ME 😏
Oddfellows made me ship Trapper x Wraith x Jake. Still gotta finish reading it, but I don't want tooo.
Otherwise... My brain just died, so yah. I literally forgot :(
Jeff/Kate, Yui/Nea, Ash/Jane, David/Ace
Jake x Dwight. That's it honestly.
Dwight x Jake
Dwight x David
Claudette x Adam
Trapper x Dwight
Nea x Zarina
Michael X Amanda
Ghostface and Nea. Sneakiest survivor and the sneakiest killer, sneaking around together.
Deathslinger and Kate. Country guy and gal, the vulture and songbird. Deathslinger enjoys Kate's songs. H̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶.
Claudette x Jake, nature obsessed loners
Yui/Jeff x Kate, biker gfs vs music lovers (haven’t decided which one I prefer yet)
Jane x Ace/Ash, not really sure why I like these pairings, nor am I sure which one I like better
Nea: Meh
Ghostface: Wanna crouch behind that huge rock hah?
Nea: DON'T TOUCH ME! *throws Ghostface out of the map*
Mine are:
Nea x Wraith
Meg x Trapper
Jake x Huntress
Laurie x Shape
Claudette x Hillbilly
I thought Laurie and Michael were siblings...
They are but when I wrote it I didn't know that.
Clown x Billy.
Me and Kate we already have cosmetics that make us look like a couple so yeah
Quentin x a new face
ghost face and Michael lol. Maybe ghost face would learn how to stalk as well as his partner in that case
I like the ship of ghostface x Michael myers and Susie x Frank 😄
Ghostface x Michael myers
Quentin x David
Laurie x Felix
Herman x Feng
Frank x Susie
Wraith x Nurse
Me X Deathslinger
Evan/Dwight, because they've both been in the Fog for ages, and they're just about polar opposites. I think they'd have an interesting dynamic.
Michael/Jake, as the silent loners. I can imagine them sitting on a log in the forest, looking at the crows in comfortable silence.
Anna/Adiris, because they're realmmates (oh my god they were realmmates), and they're both tall badass women. Anna could go hunt for food, and they'd both cook a meal together in their little wooden cabin ❤️
Yui/Rin. Just a couple of Japanese girl bonding and having fun. Badass Biker Yui would take Dutiful Student Rin on a ride around the city.
Nea/Meg - the absolute power couple. They'd bond over their love for annoying Killers, and graffiti their initials on any wall they could find.
Caleb/Ace, gambling buddies. I could see them sharing a bottle of whiskey over a friendly game of poker (which Ace wins with his "luck").
I also think Feng/Susie and Kate/Julie could be cute dynamics, but I'm gonna hold it off until we have canon ages for the Legion.
Caleb/Claudette, and I have no idea where that comes from...
favorite dbd ships? smithsson (nea x quentin) Jake x zarina, wraith x nurse.
Me and a hook.
waIT NO WAY YOU'VE READ ODDFELLOWS HOLY #########-
that fic was so good, it broke me but it was so good. sorry i got so excited there omg i didnt think anyone else here knew of it what-
on-topic: Kingfield (David x Dwight), Trapper x Wraith, sometimes a bit of Dwake (Dwight x Jake) or EvanField (Trapper x Dwight) creeps in but not often.
I HAVE, BUT HONESTLY, I HAVE NOT FINISHED IT YET.
I heard the end is heartbreaking, so I've been putting it off for a long while... I... have to finish it. I don't want to.
trust me, finish it, then begin the crying. It's so good, so satisfying, you love it all, but it also takes your heart and ######### S H A T T E R S it. so you re-read it to remind yourself of the good times too.
prepare though because it will kill you inside.
Blendettes x an ebony mori
Spirit X Leigon
Oni X Huntress
Ghostface X Pyramid Head
Kate X David