Dbd Ships??

Cmon I cant be the only one that ships some characters together. (Go ahead call me weird and stuff let it out) Alright we good? Ok, let's return to the discussion. I personally like the whole Cluadette and Jake thing, at first I was hesitant but then someone explained it pretty well and I could see it happening. My favorite ship though is 100% DavidxDwight. I mean c'mon you gotta admit they would look kinda good together. I mean a fighter with a nervous dude what could go wrong on that? 
Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Lol here are mine:

    Yui x Literally anyone (I feel like every single one of the survivors has a crush on her, but I think her and ace would be good. A tough guy, tough girl kinda thing.)

    Claudette x Billy (They both kinda have a nature theme to them, and I feel like Claudette would accept him even though he looks different.)

    Nea x Kate (just look at the fanart for this, it is so hot lol)

    image.png


  • @Wasted_Wolf_ said:

    I personaly ship Nea x Feng (Survivor OTP DAMN!!!), Ash x Jane and Claudette x Jake

    For the Killers: Michael x Huntress (OTP♥♥♥), Wraith x Spirit (I would ship Ghostface x Pig if I wasn't an enormous Saw fan and shipping her with someone else lol), Legion Frank x Julie and Joey x Suzie.

    Crossed: Michael x Laurie (yes, I know, she's his sister, yeah), Meg x Trapper, Nurse x David King (don't even ask me why lmao), Freddy x Kate (once again, don't ask) and Jane x Clown 😀 ---> More like father - daughter relationship tho x)

    EDIT: Oh, and of course, I'm an hardcore shipper of Dwight x ME 😏

    Michael and Laura no moresister/brother. After Halloween 2018 directir explained, Halloween 2018 sequel of original movie. We find out that they are brothers in the second movie. The director explained that the 2018 movie is a direct sequel to the first movie and that they are no longer brothers. 

  • Jake x Yui, both are loners, both have uncommon skills (Jake has survival skills, Yui has street smarts) and both are cool as hell

  • Feel free to kill me all Jeff X Kate people but Jeff and Jane are a way better couple

  • I will stand alone on this one, but Freddy x Pig is my favourite ship.

    I have my own opinions, don't mori me. Here, have some fanart (credit goes to Pinterest user Anna Kot, for saving the image):

    image.png


  • @GeneralV said:

    I will stand alone on this one, but Freddy x Pig is my favourite ship.

    I have my own opinions, don't mori me. Here, have some fanart (credit goes to Pinterest user Anna Kot, for saving the image):

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TC3DCDYUFD72/image.png

    That's super cute, lol.

  • I remember when someone on these forums that shipped Kate and Deathslinger, and honestly it makes a lotta sense.

    Oh ######### they're on this thread!

  • @GeneralV said:

    I will stand alone on this one, but Freddy x Pig is my favourite ship.

    I have my own opinions, don't mori me. Here, have some fanart (credit goes to Pinterest user Anna Kot, for saving the image):

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TC3DCDYUFD72/image.png

    They both like torturing survivors in different ways so I could see it working.

    Great art BTW!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137293#Comment_2137293

    They both like torturing survivors in different ways so I could see it working.

    Great art BTW!

    Oh... that was unexpected. Thank you <3

    I am glad to see that my favourite ship is not as unpopular as I thought it would be.

    And yes, it it truly is a very good art!

  • @NewBite said:

    How would it be called a ship of Kate and Feng min? You are the experts with ships names like Kingfield.

    I know I’m late but I think Fete would be nice! It sounds like fate too with how Feng’s name is pronounced (fAng). Or Minson! Also since I’m late, I’d like to say that I proudly ship Trickface (Trickster x Ghostface) and some others.

  • From self experience I can say I've looked online and all I can say is ghostface definitely knows how to get girls. Also ghostface x pig (Amanda) for life.

  • A lot of people ship Michael and Amanda but I'm pretty sure Michael is like 30-40 and Amanda is only 20-ish

    no judgement though just something I got to thinking about, also can someone please explain the deal with the frank x ghostface ship? I don't get it... I personally think frank is a terrible person...

1 2 ›