Question
A dev walks up to you and says you have to remove one from each of these categories
- Survivor (Their teachable go too)
- Killer (Their teachables go too)
- Survivor addon
- Killer addon
- Map
- Offering(This can be one type of addon like luck offerings)
- Survivor perk
- Killer perk
What would you choose? I’ll share my list
- Jake
- Nurse
- BNP
- Scalped Top Knot
- Midwich
- Luck offerings
- Hope
- Bamboozle
Comments
Honestly, I don't know how to answer this question. I want to bring things back, not remove them.
Judging by your other posts you want old Freddy back which is fair. I think he was kinda bad but had potential
7 - urban evasion
8 - Self care
I don't care about the rest, they can stay.
As a solo player I feel this
Fair list though I think twins could be cool with some tweaks
You know me, my friend. I do want my Old Killer back. But there is more, if I could I would bring Splinters back, Moonlight offerings, Old Nurse, Old Billy, among other things.
You really want 5 blink nurse back? Moonlight offerings would also make playing against blendettes miserable. Splinters and billy I’d be fine with though
Claudette main, I can't help it :) Besides, there was an offering for brightest moonlight. As for Nurse, I just want her old kit back, her add-ons could see some changes again.
I am glad you agree with Splinters and Billy. His nerf was unnecessary. And I hated that they removed Splinters all of a sudden. I spent so many Bloodpoints... for nothing.
1 - Ash (because who cares about Ash and his perks)
2- TWINS TWINS TWINS (######### the twins)
3 - Blood Amber
4 - Iri Head
5 - HADDONFIELD (######### haddonfield)
6 - Mary's Letter (######### Midwich)
7 - SELF-CARE (I would say DS but it's getting nerfed)
8 - NOED (I don't like running detective's Hunch every match)
Good list! Didn’t think about blood amber but that needs to go tbh
YES! Embrace Moonlight!
1) Ace Visconti - Mainly to do with his perks. They're just very underwhelming. Even his best: "Ace In The Hole" isn't worth it, compared to many other perks.
2) Bubba "Junior" Sawyer - He is the killer that can be most abused by toxic players.
3) Brand New Part - Can vastly decimate a trial. Especially with other gen-boosting perks and toolbox add-ons.
4) Iridescent Head - Vastly decimates the trial, especially when using "Infantry Belt"
5) Rotten Fields - It is just painfully boring and vacant.
6) Vigo's hatch offerings - Having no idea where the hatch will spawn adds more to the match. Holding a key as well makes it more frustrating.
7) Slippery Meat - It has done nothing for me, even with luck add-ons. My poor luck makes it too painful.
8) Coulrophobia - Has barely any impact
Good choices! I like coulophobia quite a lot though
Yeah hatch offerings were a mistake
I feel like slugging would be too strong with the removal of unbreakable but that’s just my opinion
1:Claudette. Blends in with everything.
2:Spirit. Not because I hate going against her but I hate it when I get dailys for her. I suck with her and I play Nurse.
3:BNP
4:Torn bookmark. What is the point of a 3rd blink if you can't go through walls?
5:Hawkins. No tall grass. My trapper doesn't like that.
6:The veil that causes all survivors to spawn separate. Just makes them do gens faster. If they are on the same gen I can disrupt that.
7:OoO
8:Furtive Chase. WTH is the point of a smaller TR "during" a chase? They already know you are there.
In my opinion nurse’s torn bookmark should be her base power in exchange for 110% move speed
Great list though
The remake was pretty bad but Quentin was quite good imo. Kyle gallner portrayed the character well
1. Ace's teachables are worthless so he can go
2. The Twins are a war crime and their one fun perk got nerfed so...yeah, get out of the game please and thank you
3. All survivor add-ons are fine tbh, but BNPs are probably the one I'd wanna see go
4. I see scalped topknot more than the other dumb add-ons. Almost never see Tombstone piece, iri head, pinky finger etc
5. Please just delete Haddonfield for the love of everything
6. Map offerings needed to be removed years ago
7. Dead hard, because dead hard for distance makes me lose brain cells whenever I see it
8. Mindbreaker because it's OP. Nah, real answer would probably be bamboozle. Hate that brain-dead perk with a passion.
I’d keep twins for oppression but otherwise agreed
Fair list I actually forgot about iri crest because of how bad it is
Out of curiosity why resilience?
I agree wraiths perks are garbage but i really like his power on both sides
Survivors can heal up to 99, work on a gen, and the second they hear the terror radius, finish their heal. Kind of sucks they can get increased gen speed for limited risk.
Iri bulb only affects blind duration not the time to blind
I literally don't touch flashlight addons that aren't batteries, so honestly, the rest can go.