Who You Are Based on Your Killer Main

I am doing this sheerly out of boredom and fun. This is just what I've noticed, this is not true for everyone.

We've all seen (or played as) killers and then interact with the person after and realize, 'oh that is such a Ghostface thing to do'. I have this feeling that the killer a person plays has a reflection on their own personality. I won't do all of them.


Ghostface: You are an absolute joker or troll. Like, the word serious isn't a thing to you. If you mori someone and another survivor photo bombs you? Greatest thing in the world. You're childish, but not in a bad way. You make the game less serious, which is something it needs sometimes.


Trapper: You might have a vengeful side to you. Watching survivors taunt you then run into your traps makes you laugh. And, to be fair, it is funny. You like to see karma work it's magic and I see no issue with that.


Nurse: You're a very patient person, she takes a long time to master and heck, it's something I can't do. Your skill and dedication are greatly admired.


Spirit: You might be into anime, but hey, no issues there. She's actually pretty adorable. While Nurse wasn't your cup of tea, you still worked hard to get where you are. And mind pallet games are fun so...


Legion: As a Legion main myself, I have to say that we're actually much nicer if you treat us nicer. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm happy to help survivors with goals if they ask and play nicely. We may say we're used to the hate, but we're honestly not bad people and would like a little kindness.


Shape: You're the person who watches scary movies, knows what's going to happen next, and tries to hold back laughter as everyone else screams. It's all in good fun though. Sometimes, they just want to moon walk for the heck of it. Why? Because it's funny. Popping out and scaring people is actually pretty funny.


Deathslinger: While they're few and far between, Deathslingers have the tendency to scare the daylights out of you. As someone who plays him, rest assure that every time I make a good shot, I'm hella proud. It isn't always easy to make that shot you know.

Comments

  • I main Mikey and your description is surprisingly accurate. I do love horror movies and love to see people get the scares in them.

  • Oni: You're gay. There are no straight Oni mains.


    Source: I'm an Oni main.

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Do Wraith? :)

    Now Wraith is a hard one. They all seem to be pretty different. But one thing is for sure: you love ringing the bell. Even if there is no reason. Hey, I don't blame you. I've played him a few times, and it's crazy fun. You're a focused individual who enjoys winning, but can admit when you've lost. I appreciate that.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Oni: You're gay. There are no straight Oni mains.

    Source: I'm an Oni main.

    That's one way to look at it.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I main Mikey and your description is surprisingly accurate. I do love horror movies and love to see people get the scares in them.

    He isn't my main, but when I play him I love grabbing people off gens and spooking them.

  • Doctor:

    You love the strategy more than anything else. A good Survivor team and a close match will always feel better than steamrolling over 4 noobs. If you give a survivor the hatch, it's out of respect for that Survivor's skills shown during the match more often than any other reason.

  • Plague: You just want to chill.

    Bubba: You just want to chill, but get rewarded with wins for it.

    Demogorgon: You're a form over function kinda guy.

    Blight: You're the DBD equivalent of the guy who casually plays 4D chess with Einstein or the massively buff guy who doesn't talk to anyone at the gym ever. A silent god, if you will.

    Twins: You hate being alive so you're gonna make everyone else hate it too.

    Trickster: You want Trickster to spit in your mouth.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Oni: You're gay. There are no straight Oni mains.

    Source: I'm an Oni main.

    Sounds like something a salty survivor would say.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Oni: You're gay. There are no straight Oni mains.

    Source: I'm an Oni main.

    What about Mr. Jund? Checkmate Entity

  • @Justice4Billy said:

    maybe Billy ?

    Zoooomm! I've tried him. Made me dizzy. He's an easy to learn hard to master type. If you stick with him you have some good patients. He's adorable actually, call me weird. But your the type who sees things through to the end and don't give up. I respect that.

  • "Im not categorising people"

  • @horror_talesans1 said:

    no demo

    Like Deathslinger, you're few and far between. But you enjoy the game and, don't lie, you like cute things. You'd like to see more Demo players, but you're happy with where you're at. And you want to see him with dog ears. Don't lie to me.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    Doctor:

    You love the strategy more than anything else. A good Survivor team and a close match will always feel better than steamrolling over 4 noobs. If you give a survivor the hatch, it's out of respect for that Survivor's skills shown during the match more often than any other reason.

    Oh boy does a Doctor player enjoy a good challenge. Despite all the hate you get, you really just want to have fun. You're the silent type, not much to say. For you, actions speak louder than words.

  • @Profezia said:

    "Im not categorising people"

    No. And if I am I'm not being a jerk.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2042746#Comment_2042746

    Now Wraith is a hard one. They all seem to be pretty different. But one thing is for sure: you love ringing the bell. Even if there is no reason. Hey, I don't blame you. I've played him a few times, and it's crazy fun. You're a focused individual who enjoys winning, but can admit when you've lost. I appreciate that.

    Pff, haha, yes, that is accurate

    Bing Bong Bing Bong

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Plague: You just want to chill.

    Bubba: You just want to chill, but get rewarded with wins for it.

    Demogorgon: You're a form over function kinda guy.

    Blight: You're the DBD equivalent of the guy who casually plays 4D chess with Einstein or the massively buff guy who doesn't talk to anyone at the gym ever. A silent god, if you will.

    Twins: You hate being alive so you're gonna make everyone else hate it too.

    Trickster: You want Trickster to spit in your mouth.

    Plauge: First off, wear a mask girl. You know the times. You've probably heard that if you play her. You're focused and hardworking. Your strength is survivor determined, so it can get frustrating. But you're trying and learning as you go. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to try new things.


    Buba: Oh boy, I have to hold my tongue here. I'm not a fan considering I've met some not so nice Buba players. But, those who play well really want to fight the stigma. You play fair, but see it through to the end. If you played fairly and well, don't be afraid to send a GG.


    Twins: Like Mikey, you kind of like scaring people. I can't tell you how many times I've screamed because Victor has jump scared me. You have an attachment to both of them, You try not to rely on just one of them and almost feel bad for not using both equally.


    Blight: Don't deny you like pinball (no shame though). You like strategy and learning new techniques. Keep yourself mentally stimulated or you go nuts. You might really like the Zero Escape series, lots of puzzles.


    Trickster: Now, I don't know enough about yet, but you're definitely into KPOP. And don't worry, I am too. Maybe a bit of a thong for bad boys.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043074#Comment_2043074

    Plauge: First off, wear a mask girl. You know the times. You've probably heard that if you play her. You're focused and hardworking. Your strength is survivor determined, so it can get frustrating. But you're trying and learning as you go. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to try new things.

    Buba: Oh boy, I have to hold my tongue here. I'm not a fan considering I've met some not so nice Buba players. But, those who play well really want to fight the stigma. You play fair, but see it through to the end. If you played fairly and well, don't be afraid to send a GG.

    Twins: Like Mikey, you kind of like scaring people. I can't tell you how many times I've screamed because Victor has jump scared me. You have an attachment to both of them, You try not to rely on just one of them and almost feel bad for not using both equally.

    Blight: Don't deny you like pinball (no shame though). You like strategy and learning new techniques. Keep yourself mentally stimulated or you go nuts. You might really like the Zero Escape series, lots of puzzles.

    Trickster: Now, I don't know enough about yet, but you're definitely into KPOP. And don't worry, I am too. Maybe a bit of a thong for bad boys.

    These are really, REALLY inaccurate.

  • These are just my opinions. You do you.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043060#Comment_2043060

    Oh boy does a Doctor player enjoy a good challenge. Despite all the hate you get, you really just want to have fun. You're the silent type, not much to say. For you, actions speak louder than words.

    Spot on.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043074#Comment_2043074

    Plauge: First off, wear a mask girl. You know the times. You've probably heard that if you play her. You're focused and hardworking. Your strength is survivor determined, so it can get frustrating. But you're trying and learning as you go. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to try new things.

    Buba: Oh boy, I have to hold my tongue here. I'm not a fan considering I've met some not so nice Buba players. But, those who play well really want to fight the stigma. You play fair, but see it through to the end. If you played fairly and well, don't be afraid to send a GG.

    Twins: Like Mikey, you kind of like scaring people. I can't tell you how many times I've screamed because Victor has jump scared me. You have an attachment to both of them, You try not to rely on just one of them and almost feel bad for not using both equally.

    Blight: Don't deny you like pinball (no shame though). You like strategy and learning new techniques. Keep yourself mentally stimulated or you go nuts. You might really like the Zero Escape series, lots of puzzles.

    Trickster: Now, I don't know enough about yet, but you're definitely into KPOP. And don't worry, I am too. Maybe a bit of a thong for bad boys.

    Well we can all tell what you usually type and it isn't thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @Afius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043170#Comment_2043170

    Well we can all tell what you usually type and it isn't thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Typo there. My bad.

  • PIGGY!!

    Reverse Bear Trap.....beep beep...crunch LOL

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    PIGGY!!

    Reverse Bear Trap.....beep beep...crunch LOL

    Pig players really value their skill and are proud. And you should be. Practice makes perfect is your motto. You think she's pretty adorable and you can't tell me otherwise. Getting hit in the head with a pallet isn't as bad because she makes the cutest squealing sound.

  • Hag : P R O X


    pvqmtmtddlm31.png









    This reply was made by a boosted Hag Main

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    Hag : P R O X

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MS6HNAB09UK3/pvqmtmtddlm31.png

    This reply was made by a boosted Hag Main

    Like Mikey, you find spooking people entertaining. I know the survivor you're playing against is going 'Ack'. As one of the slower killers, you really keep your wits about you, learning in every trial and every map how to better your game play.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Plague: You just want to chill.

    Bubba: You just want to chill, but get rewarded with wins for it.

    Demogorgon: You're a form over function kinda guy.

    Blight: You're the DBD equivalent of the guy who casually plays 4D chess with Einstein or the massively buff guy who doesn't talk to anyone at the gym ever. A silent god, if you will.

    Twins: You hate being alive so you're gonna make everyone else hate it too.

    Trickster: You want Trickster to spit in your mouth.

    This Blight dezcription feels like a personal attack.

    >...>

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043074#Comment_2043074

    This Blight dezcription feels like a personal attack.

    >...>

    For me, I say Blight players can't deny they like pinball. You're really into strategy and really like to keep themselves challenged. Try the Zero Escape series. Lots of puzzles.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043387#Comment_2043387

    Like Mikey, you find spooking people entertaining. I know the survivor you're playing against is going 'Ack'. As one of the slower killers, you really keep your wits about you, learning in every trial and every map how to better your game play.

    That's better then mine, thanks dad

  • Surprised no one has done freddy

  • As a clown man I just love see his belly jiggle

  • @zack12sora said:

    Surprised no one has done freddy

    Freddy main here, allow me try:

    Freddy mains usually love how strong of a killer he is, or they are ANOES fans... Or both. They have used Dream Pallets at least once, despite knowing that Snares are better. Finally, almost every single Freddy main out there kinda miss Old Freddy, and remember the fun experiences they had with him.

  • I will say that almost every single Freddy player sweats and tryhards games. I've NEVER seen one meme or be funny, they're all serious and boring.

  • Isn't there one for Freddy?

  • I'm a Twins main but I definitely fit into the Ghostface thing (as a former ghostie main, you're on POINT lmao!) I personally love using Victor as a dancing gremlin, and the survivors like to point at me boyo

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Plague: You just want to chill.

    Bubba: You just want to chill, but get rewarded with wins for it.

    Demogorgon: You're a form over function kinda guy.

    Blight: You're the DBD equivalent of the guy who casually plays 4D chess with Einstein or the massively buff guy who doesn't talk to anyone at the gym ever. A silent god, if you will.

    Twins: You hate being alive so you're gonna make everyone else hate it too.

    Trickster: You want Trickster to spit in your mouth.

    I want Trickster to what?! Pfft! Haha... me?! N-naaaaw...

  • I tend to carry big things with one hand behind me like PH carry's his big sword behind him.

  • i main myers and i cant believe how accurate that description was.

  • Dude, seriously? This post is all in good fun, And I can gaurentee you there is one person for each of those description that are matched perfectly.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Oni: You're gay. There are no straight Oni mains.

    Source: I'm an Oni main.

    Truth

  • @zacattak48 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043178#Comment_2043178

    Dude, seriously? This post is all in good fun, And I can gaurentee you there is one person for each of those description that are matched perfectly.

    There's a rule of thumb with these kinds of posts.

    They're not entertaining unless they take the absolute piss out of the people they're talking about.

  • @Zaytex said:

    I will say that almost every single Freddy player sweats and tryhards games. I've NEVER seen one meme or be funny, they're all serious and boring.

    That is because you've never played against me, my friend :)

  • @MrDardon said:

    I tend to carry big things with one hand behind me like PH carry's his big sword behind him.

    Pyramidhead mains tend to be the quiet competitive type. Your kind though. But perhaps a little too quiet. Don't be afraid to speak up.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2044871#Comment_2044871

    There's a rule of thumb with these kinds of posts.

    They're not entertaining unless they take the absolute piss out of the people they're talking about.

    No. That really wasn't my intention. I think this community could use to be nicer to each other.

  • @DonkeyRat said:

    Isn't there one for Freddy?

    Woops. Sorry. Freddy is a strong killer, you know that. You're intelligent and may have a dark side to you. No worries. You use the game as a vent for frustration in the real world, and hey, that's what games can be for.

  • @Roar_Tenken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236577/who-you-are-based-on-your-killer-main

    As a nurse main, this is kind of accurate, but not completely. I actually started playing nurse for two reasons. She was the first female killer, and she reminded me of La Llorona.(My mom's a Spanish teacher.) Also, I personally relate to her slowly going insane. I ended up breaking a teacher's arm when she tried slapping me. She discriminated against male students. I can't believe that I did that, since I'm a huge video game nerd, and not exactly strong. But I was trained in karate when I was little. I didn't get in trouble either, surprisingly. The other students saw what happened, and backed me up on my side of the story. Anyways though, I personally think of most nurse mains as people who don't take any ######### from anybody. I've never met a nurse main that isn't combative at least deep down.

    You're amazing.

  • I have a few mains with Ghostie boy and Legion being two of them and.... It me.

  • I play Doc because I embrace the madness that is being a regular player of DBD.

โ€น 1 2