Twins should reload Victor at a locker.

Just make lockers have like 20 something victors in them. If you are near them you just hear constant screeching. Whenever a survivor needs to hide of huntress/trickster need to reload they just bully out a few victors to make room.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That would be so gross lmao

    Just have a bunch of victors in it and charlotte just grabs on and shoves it in her victor pouch

  • Big deception nerf as the victors will just fall all over the floor when the doors are kicked open.

    Head on is now a survivor hitting the killer with one of them.

    Iron maiden switches from causing exposed to just straight up taking a health state as the angry victors start biting whoever got in with them.

  • Whenever you have Iron Maiden the Survivors run out covered in Victors.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Big deception nerf as the victors will just fall all over the floor when the doors are kicked open.

    Head on is now a survivor hitting the killer with one of them.

    Iron maiden switches from causing exposed to just straight up taking a health state as the angry victors start biting whoever got in with them.

    Hmm yeah maybe deception and entiring a locker could just be ther survivor methodically taking 1 out kicking it and repeating until the locker is empty then either hiding in the locker or using deception on it.

    I like the idea for head on it explains how you can get those 3 mile away headons a lot better.

    Iron maiden also is a neat counter to Inner Strength now but I thought the victor would priobably be tired after their previous trials so they might be sleeping

  • @Pulsar said:

    Whenever you have Iron Maiden the Survivors run out covered in Victors.

    yeah they come out with a victor attached would be funny. Like you are just playing against a nurse with iron maiden and suddenly you have to crush victor or give the nurse killer instinct on everyone near you.

  • ######### hell this is weird to picture and absurdly amusing.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018727#Comment_2018727

    Hmm yeah maybe deception and entiring a locker could just be ther survivor methodically taking 1 out kicking it and repeating until the locker is empty then either hiding in the locker or using deception on it.

    I like the idea for head on it explains how you can get those 3 mile away headons a lot better.

    Iron maiden also is a neat counter to Inner Strength now but I thought the victor would priobably be tired after their previous trials so they might be sleeping

    The head on hitbox and Victor's hitbox will combine nicely to stun the killer from the shack lockers even if they aren't in the shack at the time.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    ######### hell this is weird to picture and absurdly amusing.

    Im glad you like my concept. I just felt it would be a neat interaction to have more killers interact with lockers in a meaningfull way and also it fixes the issue of the Twins getting victor back in like 5 seconds when he gets kicked.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018734#Comment_2018734

    The head on hitbox and Victor's hitbox will combine nicely to stun the killer from the shack lockers even if they aren't in the shack at the time.

    Exactly what I'm thinking just have the survivor automatically lock on the the killer and throw a victor at them.

  • I think that opening a locker to see a huddled over victor , that is then picked up, and comforted by his sister would be too pure for this vile community.

  • I wouldn't mind. Just for the sake of what it would look like when you open lockers with deception.

  • Now I can't but imagine Charlotte picking a Victor from a locker, examinate it like it's some kind of toy and put in on her belt like Huntress does with her hatches. Thanks.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I think that opening a locker to see a huddled over victor , that is then picked up, and comforted by his sister would be too pure for this vile community.

    Nah, it'd be more like opening a pantry with them all lined on shelves and Charlotte just yoinks one and stuffs it in her chest

  • I guess every killer should have to reload their power at lockers.

    Blight gets his serum at lockers. Nurse gets her blinks from lockers. Spirit gets her phase ability from lockers.

    *This is completely satire by the way*

  • @MegMain98 said:

    I guess every killer should have to reload their power at lockers.

    Blight gets his serum at lockers. Nurse gets her blinks from lockers. Spirit gets her phase ability from lockers.

    *This is completely satire by the way*

    Blight reloading serum could be cool. Maybe if you are against a blight you can go into a locker steal the serum and start running at mach 1.

  • @En3ermost said:

    Now I can't but imagine Charlotte picking a Victor from a locker, examinate it like it's some kind of toy and put in on her belt like Huntress does with her hatches. Thanks.

    Exactly what I had in mind. There would just be a shelf with like 5 victors on it and she picks it out looks at it the way huntress does then shoves it in her pouch.

  • I just imagined Charlotte doing Trickster's reload animation at a locker with Victor.

  • Just make everyone and everything victor. Survivors and killers should be victor.

    I want to see victor throwing iri victors at victors.

  • @QwQw said:

    I just imagined Charlotte doing Trickster's reload animation at a locker with Victor.

    I was thinking more simalar to huntress but whatever floats your boat.

  • @QwQw said:

    I just imagined Charlotte doing Trickster's reload animation at a locker with Victor.

    I thought huntress's reload but this is way funnier

  • There should be a claw machine full of Victors in the locker that Charlotte uses as the reload animation

  • @DoritoHead said:

    There should be a claw machine full of Victors in the locker that Charlotte uses as the reload animation

    idk man doesnt really fit with DBD's aesthetic. Unless it was some like entity themed one in which case that would be awesome

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Just make lockers have like 20 something victors in them. If you are near them you just hear constant screeching. Whenever a survivor needs to hide of huntress/trickster need to reload they just bully out a few victors to make room.

    you mad man, what's wrong with you.

    lmao

    I choked laughing.

  • Today, I read the words "Victor pouch". I'm dead ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Friendly_Blendette

  • Instead of bullying the Victor's out for room, why not take the whole locker and dump all the Victor's out, then nurse them back to health.

  • This is the funniest suggestion so far XD

  • I like to imagine Victor dies, Charlotte opens up a new locker and has to pick her favorite [totally fully grown big adult man guy] before just casually yanking him out and shoving him back into her gut.

  • ew i can imagine that little fetus sleeping in the locker waiting for her. it would be funny if a survivor got into the locker and you just heard screaming and saw the locker shaking

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Just make lockers have like 20 something victors in them. If you are near them you just hear constant screeching. Whenever a survivor needs to hide of huntress/trickster need to reload they just bully out a few victors to make room.

    I do not know what made you think of this, or if any of these responses were what you expected, but this entire thread is pure gold and I nearly spit out my coffee at these ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @swager21 said:

    ew i can imagine that little fetus sleeping in the locker waiting for her. it would be funny if a survivor got into the locker and you just heard screaming and saw the locker shaking

    A buff to iron maiden it enrages the victors so when you get in it makes a loud noise notification and deals a health state

  • @Moxie said:

    Today, I read the words "Victor pouch". I'm dead ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Friendly_Blendette

    What else would you call it :)

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    I like to imagine Victor dies, Charlotte opens up a new locker and has to pick her favorite [totally fully grown big adult man guy] before just casually yanking him out and shoving him back into her gut.

    Did your brother get punted into the stratosphere? Don't worry! With all new locker Victor the entity supplies you with endless brothers!

  • When we said the twins were an unfinished killer, we meant that exactly this was missing

  • @nursewannabe said:

    When we said the twins were an unfinished killer, we meant that exactly this was missing

    Exactly this is the interaction I with lockers I was talking about, idk where they got this whole idea of letting Victor open it from.

  • @lagosta said:

    This is the funniest suggestion so far XD

    thanks