Which tier are you in the rift right now? Which rift was the best one yet in your opinion?

I am at tier 49 now in the current rift and my favourite rifts were the first two.

All the ones that came next were pretty stale with the rewards imo.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Like, 2.

    Don't have 100 hours to waste getting blue machete man. I'll probably do the next rift when they make it twice as fast.

    The David sailor outfit from Tome 4 was cool.

  • And I started it after the 2nd set of challenges had opened

  • This is my first rift ever (I played years ago and took a break. I stopped before rifts were a thing). Im currently 52 and have the first 2 sections fully done with the 3rd about halfway done. It does feel like it takes a lot of time to do rifts, a bit too much but it's not nearly as bad as some people made it sound (some indicated its not worth trying)

  • Tier 36

    First Rift was the best one hands down

  • Tier 42

    Favourite rift was rift 2 since it had Jane lore and Jeff’s only rift item so far (Seriously BHVR!)

  • @Shroompy said:

    Tier 36

    First Rift was the best one hands down

    Totally. Back the the skins in the rift were pretty unique and cool. Like Demonslayer outfit for Feng.

  • Man I wish they brought back the skins in the old tomes as in you unlocked them the same as you do with the current rift:/ I feel bummed I missed out a lot and it feels so much harder to unlocks the content I missed now

  • Don't remember what tier maybe in the 20's.

    The reckoning, and was the only one I completed.

    Don't have the time to invest in to playing 20 matches to get one tier 😆

  • Tier 37. Making decent progress.

    Not sure which rift has been my favorite. Maybe Tome III or Tome V. Both had mostly reasonable challenges. Tome 2 sucked because of the key challenges which aren't fun for anyone. Tome 1 had the dumb dark sense challenge.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2015370#Comment_2015370

    Totally. Back the the skins in the rift were pretty unique and cool. Like Demonslayer outfit for Feng.

    demonslayer feng was rift 2

  • I'm like 32 but haven't claimed a bunch of challenges yet, I only play an hour 2 a day. Next tome will be my favourite, easier grind lol

  • If I'm not mistaken, the 1st Rift was a bit more forgiving in that Fragments were earned a bit faster. So I'll pick the 1st Rift only because the grind was a bit less absurd. The time it takes to reach Tier 70 now is too much.

  • high 40s... not sure


    I liked whichever tome it was that gave the kate skin. it was great.

    I also liked the ice machete for trapper on the current one

  • I’m at 38, so a week ahead of schedule. I try to complete 1 tier a day, but that gets hard to do once all of the challenges are completed.

  • I'm not doing the rift this time. I thought the first two were the best and that was sadly before I bothered paying attention to them. Now, it's hard to find something in there I even want.

  • 17 pr 18, but thankfully all I wanted was Dwight's red glasses, so I'm basically done with it.

  • I'm at tier 35

    Imo the first and second rift was the best. These past two rift on the other hand feel pretty lacklustre in terms of rewards.

  • I don't think I've even reached tier 20 yet. Heck, I only got around to finishing the last few challenges from level 1 of this tome a few days ago. It's the farthest behind I've ever been with one of these and I'm skeptical that I'll actually finish the Rift this time around.

    My favorite Rift was probably the 3rd one. If I'm remembering correctly, it's relevant Tome had a really high quantity of challenges (especially master challenges due to covering 4 characters plus Observer Logs) that reduced how grindy it felt overall.

    Overall, I feel that the quality of stories they tell with the Tomes has improved over the years, while the actual quality of stuff you get from doing the Rifts has decreased.

  • I'm at around Tier 11 or so.

    The first rift was the best. It was the only one that actually had decent, non-recolor content on the free track. The second one was okay, but I didn't care for the free Feng outfit, and you had to finish the entire rift to get it.

  • tier 50

    the best rift in my opinion was the one with kate

  • @Ruma said:

    I am at tier 49 now in the current rift and my favourite rifts were the first two.

    All the ones that came next were pretty stale with the rewards imo.

    25.5, but i have a bunch of completed challenges saved up for when the killer drops, so when you add all those up i'm 35

  • 1 or 3. Imagine grinding for a skin that you get for free.


    Looking at you Billy.

  • the first was the hardest and my personal favorite. I made a personal challenge to do every single challenge in one game. 70 games later, I had done it. It was INCREDIBLY hard, but I did it. Then the challenges stopped being challenges, and started just being grinds

  • Like tier 13 and I liked rift 1 because it worked

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    1 or 3. Imagine grinding for a skin that you get for free.

    Looking at you Billy.

    that you already have for free*

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    This is my first rift ever (I played years ago and took a break. I stopped before rifts were a thing). Im currently 52 and have the first 2 sections fully done with the 3rd about halfway done. It does feel like it takes a lot of time to do rifts, a bit too much but it's not nearly as bad as some people made it sound (some indicated its not worth trying)

    How much do you play??

    I've done most of the challenges and I'm only at 35 and I play a TON.

  • I think i'm at tier 4 right now :'D I play like 3-4 games a week, i don't really have that much time to spend on video games anymore, i still enjoy it though.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2015369#Comment_2015369

    How much do you play??

    I've done most of the challenges and I'm only at 35 and I play a TON.

    I play most days for an hour or so. Pretty much every game I get one piece at least. No idea. I've had a few odd days I play a lot.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016282#Comment_2016282

    I play most days for an hour or so. Pretty much every game I get one piece at least. No idea. I've had a few odd days I play a lot.

    I play 10-ish matches a day and I'm still at 35, yikes.

  • @Zayn said:

    70 :/

    .-.

  • @JinSime said:

    17 pr 18, but thankfully all I wanted was Dwight's red glasses, so I'm basically done with it.

    I'm 14 atm, and I just want Dwight's outfit on the free track. Been rocking those glasses since I got them 😎

  • I think level 27 and I'm not getting any farther because I'm sick of DBD.

    My favourite was probably Tome V because of NSS Legion. Even if I really would've loved to see the mask animate, it's still a good cosmetic.

  • mm... so far i got 70 on all the rifts so far. i'm level 60 currently =D

  • @Verconissp said:

    mm... so far i got 70 on all the rifts so far. i'm level 60 currently =D

    How many hours do you play per day??

    Played the whole day and only got from like 48 to 51. (Didnt have had any challenges anymore tho)

  • Completely finished before page 3, every challenge done, I only bought ten tiers. I've nearly finished page 3 now so I would have it all now if I hadn't bought those tiers.

    Rift 2 had some good skins, and rift 4, I'm sad I wasn't here for them tbh.

  • 6 right now.

    Would've been more if my PC didn't die.

  • Tome 2 was the best one imo. Had plenty of content that was really good.

  • @Boss said:

    6 right now.

    Would've been more if my PC didn't die.

    Eww, i feel sorry for you. What happened?

  • 20 i have a job i dont have time to grind exclusively dbd. Plus the rewards are pretty bad except maybe the oni skin but thats it.

  • tier 38, and imo the best one was the first because of how unique it felt- also the challenges were pretty good, and not repetitive

    the other rifts had decent skins but the challenges in the newer tomes are becoming really repetitive

  • I believe that the rift killed the game for a lot of older players of the game. And was a stepping stone to the bad patches we've been getting lately...

  • CPU wasn't connecting anything with anything anymore.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    I believe that the rift killed the game for a lot of older players of the game. And was a stepping stone to the bad patches we've been getting lately...

    i mean, we have more to do now but i still agree. They could have done it so much better. I wish they would do events again but nope..

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016838#Comment_2016838

    CPU wasn't connecting anything with anything anymore.

    Hopefully you will get a better one soon to hop back into the fog!

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016963#Comment_2016963

    i mean, we have more to do now but i still agree. They could have done it so much better. I wish they would do events again but nope..

    They're upping and upping the grind, just in a different area of the game. Leveling up is easier, but the rift is an entire soul drain. You've gotta give sooo much time.

    If I had a favorite, its the first one btw. It felt shorter than everything after.

  • Tier 34 here (because having a life sux lol)

    My fav rift was the one where Kate got her red backpack (because it's my fav item)

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016683#Comment_2016683

    How many hours do you play per day??

    Played the whole day and only got from like 48 to 51. (Didnt have had any challenges anymore tho)

    8-12 hours a day. i stream it aswel and complete all the challenges along the way lol <3

‹ 1 2