Which tier are you in the rift right now? Which rift was the best one yet in your opinion?

I am at tier 49 now in the current rift and my favourite rifts were the first two.

All the ones that came next were pretty stale with the rewards imo.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Currently I'm 21 in the rift. With the changes to the game and the lack of creativity in the rift rewards, this was the worst rift and the first one I didn't invest in. All the other rifts had some pretty decent highlights so I pushed to 70.

  • The second rift was the best imo, sadly I didn't have the money to get it at the time.

  • @Ruma said:

    I am at tier 49 now in the current rift and my favourite rifts were the first two.

    All the ones that came next were pretty stale with the rewards imo.

    I'm on 70

  • Tier 56 right now... I would be lower, but I purchased a buch of tiers. Still haven't finished the challenges yet.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016970#Comment_2016970

    Hopefully you will get a better one soon to hop back into the fog!

    Don't worry, i'm already back.

    Those 6 tiers is what i got after i became able to play again. 😋

  • Currently 51 in the rift, but I have to be honest the rewards for this rift aren't that great. Well except the Mr puddles plush which I need in my life (why is that not also a killer charm?) and the oni doll/yui doll. It just seems like the rewards are really lackluster and some of the challenges are... a pain.

    Although I did quite like the last rift, the rewards were fairly good and the challenges fun to do for the most part. I can't really comment on the first four as I only started playing in Nov.

  • @Ruma said:

    I am at tier 49 now in the current rift and my favourite rifts were the first two.

    All the ones that came next were pretty stale with the rewards imo.

    I just wanted the elephant keyring so I rushed to get it and now I don't know, I think 60

  • 27 i been playing other games.

  • 67 at the moment, on that grind for that fabulous Yui hair <3


    I've only done this rift and the one previous. The one before this, V I think? Was ######### awful.

  • Tier 33 on the current Rift... Hoping to level up some more tonight.

  • I'm at 40 in the rift right now. If I hit 70 only then will I get the rift pass. though I will say the free track is a joke 40 levels and 11 rewards total.

  • ... 12 i thought i played alot

1 2 ›