Nurse nerf idea

I was just thinking why nurse can activate M1 based perks off of her out of power attacks. Considering the attack has special properties why does it activate perks like infectious or surge. When certain attacks like blights lethal rush( Nurses is a lethal blink) don’t activate perks then why should hers?

In her current form I believe nurse is too strong and actively hinders the balance of killers since she is so strong.

Making her not have this benefit would also fix her synergy with two very problematic perks on her, Infectious fright and Knockout. Slugging nurse builds have be obscenely strong since Infectious was introduced and are an absolute chore to fight against

And before you say yes I know nurse is very buggy. Not only do I want her balanced I want her to function consistently but nurse just isn’t healthy for the game right now and this could be a decent step forward

Comments

  • Your change would not address why she is so strong. Even without Infectious and Knockout, she will still be a dominant pick. Nurse is a product of Pandora's Box - devs cannot fix her without obliterating her power.

  • No, nurse is horrible to play and has ton of counterplay. And making her attack not a basic one would be stupid, since she is slower than survivors and therefore will never land a "basic attacks".

    And infectious Fright doesn't have the "basic attack" condition

  • @savevatznick said:

    Your change would not address why she is so strong. Even without Infectious and Knockout, she will still be a dominant pick. Nurse is a product of Pandora's Box - devs cannot fix her without obliterating her power.

    Yeah I get you but I don’t think the devs are willing to do what they did to Freddy on her so this was the best change I could come up with

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    No, nurse is horrible to play and has ton of counterplay. And making her attack not a basic one would be stupid, since she is slower than survivors and therefore will never land a "basic attacks".

    And infectious Fright doesn't have the "basic attack" condition

    she’s horrible to play as and against hence why she needs changes and why should a lethal blink count for perks but not a lethal rush or a pig ambush?

  • Ummm, because Nurse's M1 is basically her blink hits. When have you seen a good Nurse use her real M1 more than three times a match? I don't think would be fair to make all of these "Basic attack" perks just not work on her. Besides, Nurse already got nerfed, I don't think she needs another one.

  • Seems you're on a bit of a nerf train today.

    I'll agree with @savevatznick, that would change nothing about why she is a strong killer and she indeed can't be changed without completely gutting her (which you know, is something I'm against in general).

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    No, nurse is horrible to play and has ton of counterplay. And making her attack not a basic one would be stupid, since she is slower than survivors and therefore will never land a "basic attacks".

    And infectious Fright doesn't have the "basic attack" condition

    Damn you beat me to it I was just going to say that I run infectious on my bubba chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw so fun. Didn't even think about The Knockout though I just started using nurse Saturday so I'm still kind of learning all the different things you can do but I don't really have any perks but that one will be on my to do list.

  • Ok. Let me start by saying I understand completely where you're coming from with this idea. It does seem weird that killers like Blight have their power attacks not work with basic attack perks while Nurse does. However, unless a survivor just completely messed up how often do you see a Nurse hit a survivor without using her blinks? I understand the idea, but that's way too far a nerf for her. She would never be able to use another 17-18 perks when there's already perks that are pretty much useless on her (such as Bamboozle). Nothing with exposed effect would work since exposed only "triggers" from basic attacks (so Huntress, Demo, Blight, Legion, etc can't insta down with their "special" attacks). I understand with the amount of perks there are in the game that doesn't seem like a lot, but that's more than enough to fill an entire page of perks. I just think it's not the right change.

    Note: I only mentioned exposed effect since that's a very obvious one that would not be able to trigger if said change were to happen.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966369#Comment_1966369

    Damn you beat me to it I was just going to say that I run infectious on my bubba chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw so fun. Didn't even think about The Knockout though I just started using nurse Saturday so I'm still kind of learning all the different things you can do but I don't really have any perks but that one will be on my to do list.

    Forgot about infectious not having a requirement since it’s the only one that doesn’t but my point still stands

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I was just thinking why nurse can activate M1 based perks off of her out of power attacks. Considering the attack has special properties why does it activate perks like infectious or surge. When certain attacks like blights lethal rush( Nurses is a lethal blink) don’t activate perks then why should hers?

    In her current form I believe nurse is too strong and actively hinders the balance of killers since she is so strong.

    Making her not have this benefit would also fix her synergy with two very problematic perks on her, Infectious fright and Knockout. Slugging nurse builds have be obscenely strong since Infectious was introduced and are an absolute chore to fight against

    And before you say yes I know nurse is very buggy. Not only do I want her balanced I want her to function consistently but nurse just isn’t healthy for the game right now and this could be a decent step forward

    But as to your point I've already probably lost 15 to 20 games with her and they have been just horrendous losses I can take both of survivors do to you with those losses are just unbearable beatings you take learning the nurse there has to be some upside to that if you can pull off learning her at the end. Being able to do that and then destroy survivors in the end kind of poetic justice.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966385#Comment_1966385

    Forgot about infectious not having a requirement since it’s the only one that doesn’t but my point still stands

    it dont.

  • @Alionis said:

    Seems you're on a bit of a nerf train today.

    I'll agree with @savevatznick, that would change nothing about why she is a strong killer and she indeed can't be changed without completely gutting her (which you know, is something I'm against in general).

    If you want me to talk buffs I’d gladly but I think both spirit and nurse hinder killer balance atm due to their strength. Every time lower tiers are struggling they’ll add a new perk or buff killers and these two get stronger.

    Id rather they buff and nerf accordingly to around the power of blight and oni as these killers even to have very little complaints about them and they are very strong when learnt well

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229627/nurse-nerf-idea

    She takes skill and unlike blight is very slow base. She has a long fatigue after using her power, and isn't at all accurate.

    It would also weaken sloppy on her, one of her few actually decent perks to combo. Your not talking about balancing, your talking about destroying. Nurse takes a lot of skill and is easily countered (except god nurses, but you rarely see those) so to say that she is broken because once she's learnt and mastered she becomes very powerful, is unhealthy is plain ridiculous. I rarely feel the need to say this in my posts, but the amount of entitlement here is ridiculous. If you get good enough at survivor, aside from playing against good players playing good killers, you are unstoppable. That's unhealthy by the same logic. We should nerf all these survivors to the ground because they can do gens ridiculously fast ect. See that logic there. It's decision making that makes survivors bad, they don't even need to play for that long to get that down. For nurse there is a plethora of things needed to master and even then it's not a confirmed win.

    Nurse doesn't need a nerf just because she's powerful, her high skill ceiling deserves such power at her disposal if played Extremely well.

    Since nurse is so hard to balance I want they to do a Freddy on her but since that’s not happening we need to try to balance her

    Just because she takes skill doesn’t mean she should be able to win every match in 3 minutes using infectious and knockout.

    Nurse cannot be balanced when new players can barely get one hit and decent players can win games in mere minutes. I like skilful killers but her skill ceiling really hurts her balance as her kill rates will always be low

    Nurse needs some kind of nerf(alongside bug fixes) to make her actually balanced and good for the game

  • Why is everyone on this spree to Nerf everything into the ground? DS, OoO, Spirit, Nurse, Dead Hard like can you guys just get good at the game? Nurse has an insane learning curve just to be semi decent at her. There's absolutely no reason to nerf her. Besides if she wasn't in the Tome, barely anyone would be playing her to begin with.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    Why is everyone on this spree to Nerf everything into the ground? DS, OoO, Spirit, Nurse, Dead Hard like can you guys just get good at the game? Nurse has an insane learning curve just to be semi decent at her. There's absolutely no reason to nerf her. Besides if she wasn't in the Tome, barely anyone would be playing her to begin with.

    Just because no one players her and she takes skill means she’s fair or balanced. Compare a god nurse to a god billy(old billy) and see which is more fun for both sides

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966402#Comment_1966402

    Then people need to learn how to counter her rather than nerf other perks on her such as sloppy. Cuz it would be inadvertently nerf any play she has. Doing a Freddy on her wouldn't be healthy, as those who have spent thousands of hours to learn her would have spent it for nothing, and there's some simple counters.

    Lose line of sight, don't be readable when playing or she will just kill you off.also dh is a brilliant perk against her because every swing that misses is punishing. Also stealth is an option against her.

    If you cant win against her (unless somehow your against God nurses every game) then it's down to your choices and your decisions, not because she is busted. It's like saying the plague is busted because every keeps cleansing to give her corrupt , that's the survivors fault not her kit. They need to learn how to play.

    I can win against lesser experienced nurses like any survivor could but her power can reach to high proportions.

    Tbh nurse is so powerful she doesn’t even need m1 perks so all the nurse who play really well would barely get affected by this.

    Losing LOS only does so much when the nurse can hear you(metal spoon is very common) or even see you( I’m all ears is also common on her)

    While DH is very good against her I don’t know who I’m fighting befor pe the match so I could end up getting little use out of it.

    Don’t be readable is kinda hard especially when the nurse has one of two said things or she’s just very experienced.

    Plagues corrupt is weaker than nurse and she has a limited amount of them since you can dodge it depending on loop and you can stun her out of it so that argument makes no sense

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966416#Comment_1966416

    Just because no one players her and she takes skill means she’s fair or balanced. Compare a god nurse to a god billy(old billy) and see which is more fun for both sides

    Wasn't your post about Nurse being strong not so much about how fun she is for both sides though? Besides old Billy is dead so idk how that's an accurate comparison in current dbd.

  • Nurse doesn't need a nerf. If anything, Nurse should be reverted back to how she used to be. Nurse players must be rewarded for the crazy amount of time that it takes to learn her.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Nurse doesn't need a nerf. If anything, Nurse should be reverted back to how she used to be. Nurse players must be rewarded for the crazy amount of time that it takes to learn her.

    I lose so much time right now with ghost hits. land right behind swing but give them a hair cut instead?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966369#Comment_1966369

    she’s horrible to play as and against hence why she needs changes and why should a lethal blink count for perks but not a lethal rush or a pig ambush?

    That's a problem with pig and blight, not nurse

  • I don’t think it’s a problem when blight is considered one of the most balanced killers in the game according to most

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966447#Comment_1966447

    I lose so much time right now with ghost hits. land right behind swing but give them a hair cut instead?

    The amount of times this happens to me is nutty and gets me tilted AF

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I was just thinking why nurse can activate M1 based perks off of her out of power attacks. Considering the attack has special properties why does it activate perks like infectious or surge. When certain attacks like blights lethal rush( Nurses is a lethal blink) don’t activate perks then why should hers?

    In her current form I believe nurse is too strong and actively hinders the balance of killers since she is so strong.

    Making her not have this benefit would also fix her synergy with two very problematic perks on her, Infectious fright and Knockout. Slugging nurse builds have be obscenely strong since Infectious was introduced and are an absolute chore to fight against

    And before you say yes I know nurse is very buggy. Not only do I want her balanced I want her to function consistently but nurse just isn’t healthy for the game right now and this could be a decent step forward

    Shes 1 of 2 viable killers against swfs. You want to nerf nurse then nerf swfs as well. Makes no sense to make a survivor sided game more survivor sided by nerfing a killer you rarely see at god tier.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966435#Comment_1966435

    She does need m1 perks like sloppy to help with slowdown. Even with her map pressure, she can't be everywhere. Thanat is almost always used. On top of this , nurses calling is fun and used a bit.

    Dh is good against almost every killer, so you will get use out of it. Only killer I can think of is huntress+ deathslinger that may make this less useful, but still has some use.

    By don't be readable, I mean don't do the same things twice, and don't give her time to read you reaction. Wait for her to semi charge and then pull back on your self. Be aware of her second blink and try and dance around a tree or something (I know it sounds stupid, but it works a lot of the time as she can't reposition easily (limited time between blinks).

    I would agree, but she has her normal power on top of that. She can make people broken, and gets a massive buff if they cleanse. You can also dodge and stun nurses, so that's a bit of a weird thing to say. You can also dodge nurses by switching loops when out of line of sight. Run distortion ffs, it helps against BBQ and other aura reading perks. So you will still get value.

    My normal build is a stealth one, so run this if you want to juke killers in general- no matter nurses.

    Lightweight, iron will, calm spirit, off the record.

    A good build to make killers lose you, or not find you in the first place.

    Plagues corrupt is on the same level, due to how easy it is to hit and there being no downside to missing. It's powerful for a low skill ceiling perk.

    Nurse doesn’t M1 perks since most run ruin corrupt etc on her anyway. Also nurses would work on anyone since it’s just healing

    DH isn’t very good against bubba or billy since they’ll be going for instadowns more than likely

    Plague has no way to catch up to survivors besides her two plagued feet so if you have a lead on her you’ll buy a fair amount of time. Also plague can’t hear ######### during corrupt thanks to the whispers so it’s pretty easy to juke her mid chase so long as you aren’t sick( if you cleansed you won’t be). Also unlike corrupt nurse always has her power and is on a very short cooldown while plague firstly has to grab corrupt(If it’s even there) and the find people.

    I like using those perks but I change build constantly so I might get into a nurse game with a healing build for example.

  • @KlapzCheeks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229627/nurse-nerf-idea

    Shes 1 of 2 viable killers against swfs. You want to nerf nurse then nerf swfs as well. Makes no sense to make a survivor sided game more survivor sided by nerfing a killer you rarely see at god tier.

    That’s exactly what I want to do. I want to nerf nurse and spirit and the change survivors and lower tier killers accordingly

  • I think the real question is why are some perks like surge an m1 activated perk to begin with?

  • @jakesotto said:

    I think the real question is why are some perks like surge an m1 activated perk to begin with?

    That’s a fair question but I do believe some perks need to

    Knock out can lead to insane slugging on certain killers

    Surge should be any attack personally

    Gearhead is another one that should be all attacks

    I could name others but I’d be here all day

  • she isnt overpowered, but i do think 3 blink nurses are cancer

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966470#Comment_1966470

    That’s exactly what I want to do. I want to nerf nurse and spirit and the change survivors and lower tier killers accordingly

    What are we nerfing for? High tier games? Casual? You cant have this game be balanced for the simple fact its a 1v4 game. If you have it balanced survivors at high tier will always win. The killers need to keep the upper hand.

  • @swager21 said:

    she isnt overpowered, but i do think 3 blink nurses are cancer

    Three blink is pretty trash now tbh. But I’d say she’s OP for the fact she literally ignores a lot of game mechanics

  • @KlapzCheeks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966477#Comment_1966477

    What are we nerfing for? High tier games? Casual? You cant have this game be balanced for the simple fact its a 1v4 game. If you have it balanced survivors at high tier will always win. The killers need to keep the upper hand.

    Generally casual since balancing this game around top percentage would be a disaster. Survivors should have the upper hand if all 4 of them are the same skill as the killer imo because that rarely happens especially in solo. One weak link can ruin a match for survivors and it will always be that way

  • 2021 and people are asking for MORE nerfs on nurse... My god you guys really wish to face stridor spirits every single game right?

    Learn how to break LoS. Learn how to play around her fatigue.

    Learn how to juke with weird/unpredictable movement.

    Learn how to force a short blink when you're in a "2nd floor" so she'll blink down.

    Just learn how to play without mindlessly running to a pallet or a window and start a ring-around-the-Rosie.

    Even the best nurse players (like Alf, like Tofu, like Ardetha, like - insert a nurse main name) can lose games when there's survivors who know how to play against her.

    And about her incredible high skill floor, yeah, it should be like that. You should have to invest hours in a strong killer to make it worth it. That's why people hate Freddy and Spirit, they give you so much for what? Knowing where to place snares or having a good headphone?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966492#Comment_1966492

    Three blink is pretty trash now tbh. But I’d say she’s OP for the fact she literally ignores a lot of game mechanics

    she does kind of force you to change your entire playstyle but you can easily mindgame her blink by running into her or dropping a pallet right about when her blink is going to end

  • Oh-ho, more Nurse threads? Exactly what I wanted.

    I'm still of the opinion they should fix her before they Nerf her, but they really... Can't nerf her without completely reworking her. Nurse was designed when the game was different when it still had that hide and seek mentality. Probably why hiding is one of the only things you can do against her.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    2021 and people are asking for MORE nerfs on nurse... My god you guys really wish to face stridor spirits every single game right?

    Learn how to break LoS. Learn how to play around her fatigue.

    Learn how to juke with weird/unpredictable movement.

    Learn how to force a short blink when you're in a "2nd floor" so she'll blink down.

    Just learn how to play without mindlessly running to a pallet or a window and start a ring-around-the-Rosie.

    Even the best nurse players (like Alf, like Tofu, like Ardetha, like - insert a nurse main name) can lose games when there's survivors who know how to play against her.

    And about her incredible high skill floor, yeah, it should be like that. You should have to invest hours in a strong killer to make it worth it. That's why people hate Freddy and Spirit, they give you so much for what? Knowing where to place snares or having a good headphone?

    I agree with your point about Freddy and spirit but a perfect example of a killer who rewards skill is blight. Blight requires a lot of work and map knowledge to play but doesn’t leave survivors defenceless if you’re skilled with them.

    Breaking LOS only works if she can’t hear you

    I can only be so unpredictable against an experienced nurse especially tracking perks

    Not all maps have second floors but that can work well and I’ve done it before

    Of course and sweaty Comms SWF also lose we all do doesn’t make her anymore balanced

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Oh-ho, more Nurse threads? Exactly what I wanted.

    I'm still of the opinion they should fix her before they Nerf her, but they really... Can't nerf her without completely reworking her. Nurse was designed when the game was different when it still had that hide and seek mentality. Probably why hiding is one of the only things you can do against her.

    I agree completely but knowing the devs aren’t going to rework her I’m thinking of ways to nerf her properly assuming she does get fixed as well

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966519#Comment_1966519

    I agree completely but knowing the devs aren’t going to rework her I’m thinking of ways to nerf her properly assuming she does get fixed as well

    I think they kinda regret Nurse, honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't know what to do with her. Leave her alone, she's still the strongest killer in the game. Nerf her too much, she becomes the worst killer in the game. Don't nerf her enough, nothing really changes.

    I think it's more likely that they just don't touch her for awhile. So, nothing changes.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966494#Comment_1966494

    Generally casual since balancing this game around top percentage would be a disaster. Survivors should have the upper hand if all 4 of them are the same skill as the killer imo because that rarely happens especially in solo. One weak link can ruin a match for survivors and it will always be that way

    Survivors do have the upper hand in high tiers because of the 4v1. So killers should be slightly stronger. All survivors need to do is gens and thats it. Even if you cant loop at high tiers run the killer away from gens that are being worked on and voila. A nice option would be a game mode for new players to learn instead of thrusting them into the lions den.

    One weak link might be your teams downfall but 1 or 2 mistakes by a killer at high tier and its GG. You cant recover and it shouldnt be that way.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966474#Comment_1966474

    Yes but dead hard gives distance, something that is good against then because bubba is slow, Billy can't turn.

    Also nurses isnt effective on people without sloppy, it needs people to be healing for a while for her to be able to find and get to them.

    Plague has range and can go over obstacles, also can infect objects to make survivors effective. Also a plague can make someone broken, with her power, which doesn't give them the speed burst, and then hit them to down then. That's her base power, and doesn't have a recharge unlike nurse.

    I don't tend to use ruin (easily gotten rid of) or corrupt (not long term, only helps in early game). I prefer sloppy, thanat, nurses and either BBQ or pop. This is a reliable build that if your good with nurse you can run survivors down.

    Whilst you may believe nurse is unhealthy, she has counterplay and can be juked/outplayed. It's not impossible. Also again, stealth is massive against her.

    Stealth is massive against any killer.

    Plagues vile purge is a slow projectile that can infect objects(makes no difference if they are staying broken) or players( takes time to fully break someone) After that you are a tier 3 Myers without vault or lunge who glows like a giant beacon. Staying broken is quite effective since she is just an m1 killers and strong loops destroy her without corrupt

    With corrupt she can’t infect anything. It can go over wall but is very slow and inprecise while nurse says ######### you to the wall and goes straight through it. She can be pallet stunned out of it(very rare mind you). Good survivors will rarely cleanse which means your playing tier 3 Myers but weaker. Nurse has her power the whole match and say ######### you to survivor defences.

  • @KlapzCheeks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966502#Comment_1966502

    Survivors do have the upper hand in high tiers because of the 4v1. So killers should be slightly stronger. All survivors need to do is gens and thats it. Even if you cant loop at high tiers run the killer away from gens that are being worked on and voila. A nice option would be a game mode for new players to learn instead of thrusting them into the lions den.

    One weak link might be your teams downfall but 1 or 2 mistakes by a killer at high tier and its GG. You cant recover and it shouldnt be that way.

    Same could be said for survivors. Someone botches a basement unhook and there two in there. If you don’t have bt that’s an easy loss if played right by the killer

    With the current state of solo I’m fine with survivor being the stronger role even if it’s only slightly since solo is the weakest role

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966529#Comment_1966529

    I think they kinda regret Nurse, honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't know what to do with her. Leave her alone, she's still the strongest killer in the game. Nerf her too much, she becomes the worst killer in the game. Don't nerf her enough, nothing really changes.

    I think it's more likely that they just don't touch her for awhile. So, nothing changes.

    I honestly feel like nurse was a mistake but it’s too late to remove them so I have no clue what they can do

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966566#Comment_1966566

    Plague doesn't lose her power or have to charge it up, Myers does.

    Nurse has a 3 second stun every missed shot/ after every blink. Plague can just m1 you or recharge instantly. Even with the empowered puke.

    Nurse also has no field of vision when teleporting, and therefore there is blind spots if she teleports past you. And yes, stealth is good against every killer, but it's especially good against nurse because again, she can't see the others when she blinks and doesn't see what's inbetween her and her desired location.

    Plague says ######### you to pallets and defenses too, she infects them. And you just slow down. You've lost a health state, that's massive. You also infect others if you jump on a gen together or try and save someone.

    Yes but how can plague down a good survivor without corrupt?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966561#Comment_1966561

    Same could be said for survivors. Someone botches a basement unhook and there two in there. If you don’t have bt that’s an easy loss if played right by the killer

    With the current state of solo I’m fine with survivor being the stronger role even if it’s only slightly since solo is the weakest role

    Competent survivors dont botch saves. If neither side makes a mistake survivors have the upper hand by a lot, its not small.

  • @KlapzCheeks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966576#Comment_1966576

    Competent survivors dont botch saves. If neither side makes a mistake survivors have the upper hand by a lot, its not small.

    A perfect nurse would win any chase in like 20 seconds

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966601#Comment_1966601

    Sorry if that sounds dismissive, most killers that are decent can loop and mind game loops to ensure a hit. Therefore only getting one hit should not be an issue. A good killer will body block vaults and force the survivor to play their way in a loop, making it so that they can get a hit of.

    But if plague is an m1 killer if they don’t cleanse how could she down as consistently as nurse?

  • The nurse needs a buff, removing cooldown power would be enough.

    I don't remember the last time I see a nurse against me for this reason I know that nerf would remove her from the game almost entirely.


    my advice: stop asking unnecessary nerfs Nurse has the worst kill rate and is very difficult to play.

  • Until gens take longer to complete by a base game mechanic nurse should not be nerfed.

    That is my whole stance on her i wont say she isn't strong enough to constantly beat even good teams but i also won't say it's unfair since it takes a ton of time to get to that point and survivors can beat most killers by just being optimal on gens.

    Also if she does get a nerf I want a buff that makes her easier for newer nurse players and before people say get gud i have gotten decent at her but im on console and she is such a pain to play for obvious reasons which makes me regret even starting matches with her even if i win.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    Until gens take longer to complete by a base game mechanic nurse should not be nerfed.

    That is my whole stance on her i wont say she isn't strong enough to constantly beat even good teams but i also won't say it's unfair since it takes a ton of time to get to that point and survivors can beat most killers by just being optimal on gens.

    Also if she does get a nerf I want a buff that makes her easier for newer nurse players and before people say get gud i have gotten decent at her but im on console and she is such a pain to play for obvious reasons which makes me regret even starting matches with her even if i win.

    I want her to be easier to play but weaker to keep her in line with the rest of the cast.

    Gen time isn’t the solution it’s map size and loop setup

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966669#Comment_1966669

    I want her to be easier to play but weaker to keep her in line with the rest of the cast.

    Gen time isn’t the solution it’s map size and loop setup

    i disagree the beginning gen time is ridiculous as an optimal team gets at least 2 gens done, i should have been more clear im not talking about gen time as a whole just at the start of the game.

    some maps do need their sized reduced too but the issue to me has always been that your simply unable to prevent nearly half the gens from getting done by the time you find and down one survivor unless you did so very fast and found a gen they were working on right after.

  • @pandorayr said:

    The nurse needs a buff, removing cooldown power would be enough.

    I don't remember the last time I see a nurse against me for this reason I know that nerf would remove her from the game almost entirely.

    my advice: stop asking unnecessary nerfs Nurse has the worst kill rate and is very difficult to play.

    Kill rates are irrelevant in nurses case due to her high skill floor. She takes a lot of practise to get down hence her kill rate is low because less experienced nurses will Do worse.

    The cooldown is there to help survivors break LOS and actually escape her in chase

‹ 1 2