Pls Stop spamming Gen regression perks!!

I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

It's like Freddy as a perk.

Comments

  • @meowzilla69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229384/pls-stop-spamming-gen-regression-perks

    What’s your opinion on bqq & chili? Does bqq need a nerf? Does PGTW need a nerf & why??

    Another question on a perk is what do you think of blood warden? If it needs a nerf explain to me why.

    finally what do you think about lightborne? If it needs a nerf please explain why?

    Bbq should only get stacks after KILLING a survivor, that's more fair because wglf is very hard to get 4 stacks.

    And yes Ggtw also needs a a Last change. (I Made a thread about that, Buff it to 60 sec. but it only Regress 15%).

    Lightborn is ok.

  • @bobspongesweatpants said:

    please stop spamming survivor with fiends....every game i play, it's VS survivor with friends on comms

    So what? Punish people who have Friends?

  • @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963706#Comment_1963706

    In their defense, the so called "gen rushing perks" are more commonly used. I'll include corrupt intervention since it was failed to be mentioned. Killers complain about survivors using their gen rushing perks or stealth perks. Killers complain about survivors more than the other way around. Killer mains always cry about how survivors are OP but have never looked at the world from a survivors perspective. I am a survivor main and I also play killer for fun and bloodpoints. Killers are OP. Bottom Line.

    I have to agree to disagree with you on that.

    There's always complaining on both sides.

    The difference between what a specific side complains about is 1 side complains about everything being OP.

    Spirit OP

    Bubba OP

    Freddy OP

    Nurse OP

    Ruin OP

    Pgtw OP

    Bbq OP

    Mori OP

    Undying OP

    Just to name a few I've seen threads about.

    The only reason people complain about that is either because they have little knowledge at the game, are low ranks or refuse to adapt and change their playstyle.

    The other side complains about mainly 3 things.

    The abuse of DS

    OoO being OP

    And about the gen speeds

    There maybe some other complaints about the killer side but these 3 subjects are most complaint about.

    And to be fair, even if you occasionally play killer, you know this is very true.

    If you don't think it is true then you still have your eyes closed or just refuse to see it.

    Sure I may sound biased but I just say what I see as someone who plays both sides.

    And can honestly say that playing survivor is a walk in the park as you have to put in little effort.


    I hope you know that that was sarcasm right? 🤔

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963706#Comment_1963706

    I Like dying light. Good perk with a good Idea behind it.

    the perk quite literally encourages tunneling the obsession out of the game

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965011#Comment_1965011

    I'll just leave the chase and get you later. I also carry NOED ON EVERY KILLER, so go ahead, rush the gens lol.

    So you're telling me that I can win against you by doing what I do, running small game every build or bring a map? Yeah, NOED doesn't work in higher ranks 'cause either the totems will go or you get 1 use of it.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965147#Comment_1965147

    Bbq should only get stacks after KILLING a survivor, that's more fair because wglf is very hard to get 4 stacks.

    And yes Ggtw also needs a a Last change. (I Made a thread about that, Buff it to 60 sec. but it only Regress 15%).

    Lightborn is ok.

    #########? why would you EVER say this? whats wrong with killers getting bloodpoints? its not like bbq gives a gameplay advantage. out of ALL the things to whine about, that is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

    plus, that would literally just encourage tunneling. current BBQ encourage first hooking EVERY survivor, going after multiple targets is rewarded. you'd just tunnel people to get stacks of bbq with this trash change.

    stop whining about this pointless ######### dude. play the game and let people enjoy it alongside you.

  • @TacoRat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963709#Comment_1963709

    the perk quite literally encourages tunneling the obsession out of the game

    i disagree with this person wholeheartedly, but you are wrong. dying light was changed over a year ago to no longer function this way.

  • @TacoRat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963709#Comment_1963709

    the perk quite literally encourages tunneling the obsession out of the game

    What? That was old dying light Dude. Got reworked long time ago.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

    The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

    It's like Freddy as a perk.

    No.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

    The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

    It's like Freddy as a perk.

    I would've swapped NoED with corrupt intervention. Why would I bring an endgame perk to a slowdown build💡? Seems like besting a killer with such an

    inefficient slowdown build should be easy... Are you sure you got gud?

  • I think you misspelled your screen name.

    Beggingforeverykillerperknerfed is not spelled D-E-M-O. Close though, easy mistake to make🙄

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965400#Comment_1965400

    So you're telling me that I can win against you by doing what I do, running small game every build or bring a map? Yeah, NOED doesn't work in higher ranks 'cause either the totems will go or you get 1 use of it.

    You also further the fact I play Nurse, Freddy, & Spirit. The chances of me getting to use said perks aren't very common. In rare cases I do, I finish with a 3K minimum. NOED is only impactful for me using garbage killers like Trapper.

  • 1/10 bait post. Those seem to be OP's specialty.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963719#Comment_1963719

    Survivor don't Spam secound chances, the only thing witch should be baiskit anyway is the Nerfed Ds.

    unbreakable, Ds and deliverance


    If i have ds and killer slug me I'll use unbreakable if he grab me I'm gonna use Ds if he hook me In gonna use deliverance.

    spam second chances everywhere

  • @edgardot02 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963721#Comment_1963721

    unbreakable, Ds and deliverance

    If i have ds and killer slug me I'll use unbreakable if he grab me I'm gonna use Ds if he hook me In gonna use deliverance.

    spam second chances everywhere

    Deliverance is not a secound chance, because you shouldn't die on First Hook anyway. Nobody use unbreakable tbh.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969051#Comment_1969051

    Deliverance is not a secound chance, because you shouldn't die on First Hook anyway. Nobody use unbreakable tbh.

    it is a second chance if everybody is down, same as unbreakable

  • I think it's time to let ruin go and start the healing. nice bait btw. well played.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Bruh, when was the last time you saw a killer win a game vs a DECENT, not even great but DECENT team without running slow down perks? The answer is never, because gen speed is stupidly fast and slow down perks are required to even stand a chance as killer. Stop crying and moaning and learn to actually last in chases instead of just complaining that they undid your progress that took literally no effort on your part to get.

    I would love to use perks other than slowdown perks but the game currently doesn't give us that option if you really want to win.

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963747#Comment_1963747

    while I personally dont play like that (but then also full disclosure I have not been playing killer for a long time now), I would argue that for the killer its more fun because they have to worry less about gens getting done and can focus more on just playing the game.

    for survivors its more stressful because the progress they make gets undone quick

    is actualy more stressfull to play killer because you're by your own. there will nobody to help you if you're playing bad.

    sometimes youre chasing someone to see how freaking gens starting to pop one by one.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963713#Comment_1963713

    ...Most YouTubers do 50 wins in a row with No perks. Saw Yesterday someone with fastkicking wraith who got 2 times a 4k.

    A 4k doesnt has to mean that you are good. There are alot of different factors that lead you to winning in dbd.

  • When every killer is “spamming” slowdown perks maybe there’s a reason or problem with the game where they feel the need to do that

  • @voorheesgt said:

    I think you misspelled your screen name.

    Beggingforeverykillerperknerfed is not spelled D-E-M-O. Close though, easy mistake to make🙄

    Oh man, not even.. Just IloveSurvivors would be enough - but then they wouldn't be able to claim they used to main Demo.. though they're not very good at it anyway..

    Maybe they like demo because it's the only killer they can play against?

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969051#Comment_1969051

    Deliverance is not a secound chance, because you shouldn't die on First Hook anyway. Nobody use unbreakable tbh.

    Says who? You should die on first hook if the killer sees to it.

  • My survivor build is pretty much independent from the killer meta. One perk is inner strenght but that's not the point.

    I recently like playing Repressed Alliance.

    You have to use it with brain cells obviously but it's pretty good. Having the option to leave a gen for a good reason but keeping the progress by blocking it to counter Ruin.

    Deny a Pop once you know the killer needed 13+ secs after hooking someone to make it to your Gen.

    Also there is no other reason to see a white Gen aura as survivor than this perk do it's s kinda like a Come Here signal.

    Beside the r20 solos out there. U can't do anything to carry those.

    So yea. Recommendation. Try it. Like I said with brain cells.

  • @GamerCustard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966673#Comment_1966673

    Oh man, not even.. Just IloveSurvivors would be enough - but then they wouldn't be able to claim they used to main Demo.. though they're not very good at it anyway..

    Maybe they like demo because it's the only killer they can play against?

    Probably actually loved demo... before they realised it chases and attacks and hooks and doesn't just let them do gens just like the OTHERS *tantrums*!!

    God, are they aware of how strong surge can be to slow gens?🤯

    This is getting paradoxical... I hope I don't cease to exist 😲

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969051#Comment_1969051

    Deliverance is not a secound chance, because you shouldn't die on First Hook anyway. Nobody use unbreakable tbh.

    PS_App_20210223_024858.jpeg

    🤣🤣

    Nobody use unbreakable?

    You clearly play at a low rank appearantly.

  • And here I thought you would have liked Monstrous Shrine. It does a few things that you're arguing for: it prevents killers from using one slow down perk; it encourages the killer to depip so you potentially don't have to see them again; it gets you out of the game faster if you're hooked in the basement. What's not to like?

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963717#Comment_1963717

    You cant compare most of the playerbase to people who literally play this game as a 9-5. When otz gets 50 wins in a row its an impressive achievement because that takes an obscene level of commitment. Otz literally beat dark souls or whatever that crazy difficult game is without ever getting hit. Hes not a person hes a machine.

    Not to say they dont have great commentary on aspects of the game but no way can you watch someone like that and say killer is easy.

    This. I know Otz has at least two accounts that are around devotion 20.

  • @FellowKillerMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963716#Comment_1963716

    And here I thought you would have liked Monstrous Shrine. It does a few things that you're arguing for: it prevents killers from using one slow down perk; it encourages the killer to depip so you potentially don't have to see them again; it gets you out of the game faster if you're hooked in the basement. What's not to like?

    Well Facecamping in the basement should be ban thing tbh. Perks like hex lullaby are fair Gen slow down perks, because it gives you a secound objectiv without being forced to do it to win the game + it must be earned by the Killer.

  • Even If I'm Low Rank, it would make no differenz. And wow you hade ONE game which you lose with survivor who had (I'm sure they diden't used it) unbreakabill.

  • I really should have put new insulation in before winter hit this year. I'm so. Damn. Cold.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

    The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

    It's like Freddy as a perk.

    PLS STOP SPAMMING M1 HOLDING ON GENS!!


  • Survivors really need to play killer up till purple ranks at least before they start to make these post. Any killer will tell you that these perks are just mandatory to prevent you losing all your gens in 3 minutes. I have no ill will to survivors (I've played a lot of survivor recently so I get their point) but I feel that the majority of the survivor community needs to think about both sides of the game, even if their entitlement is accidental. This is like going into a Mcdonalds and trying to get them shut down for not having chicken nuggets when the delivery truck crashed. You only have half the story, and the Mcdonalds employees are probably just as miserable as you.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969439#Comment_1969439

    Even If I'm Low Rank, it would make no differenz. And wow you hade ONE game which you lose with survivor who had (I'm sure they diden't used it) unbreakabill.

    Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but it definitely makes all the deference whether you're playing at low ranks or high ranks.

    And yes they all got use out of it, if you have a little knowledge of the game then you know what these people had in mind.

    But that is what I mean the difference between low ranks and high ranks.

    Just because you don't see these perk combo's at your ranks doesn't mean they aren't there in the high ranks.

    That's also the reason with gen defence perks.

    At your rank you struggle with them because you either refuse to adapt or simply have to learn a lot about it.

    As I showed you earlier, in high ranks gens pop all over the place even with gen defence perks.

    Except the devs are ignorant and don't balance it more at the purple and red ranks unfortunately.

    They nerf for example ruin for people like you because it was "to difficult"

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969494#Comment_1969494

    Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but it definitely makes all the deference whether you're playing at low ranks or high ranks.

    And yes they all got use out of it, if you have a little knowledge of the game then you know what these people had in mind.

    But that is what I mean the difference between low ranks and high ranks.

    Just because you don't see these perk combo's at your ranks doesn't mean they aren't there in the high ranks.

    That's also the reason with gen defence perks.

    At your rank you struggle with them because you either refuse to adapt or simply have to learn a lot about it.

    As I showed you earlier, in high ranks gens pop all over the place even with gen defence perks.

    Except the devs are ignorant and don't balance it more at the purple and red ranks unfortunately.

    They nerf for example ruin for people like you because it was "to difficult"

    What are you talking about Ruin was imo broken as hell.

    I can Show you a pic of my perks and Rank then you will see how good I am.

  • @edgardot02 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963770#Comment_1963770

    is actualy more stressfull to play killer because you're by your own. there will nobody to help you if you're playing bad.

    sometimes youre chasing someone to see how freaking gens starting to pop one by one.

    oh I did not mean in general, I mean that that is the freedom anti gen progression perks provide.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1969589#Comment_1969589

    What are you talking about Ruin was imo broken as hell.

    I can Show you a pic of my perks and Rank then you will see how good I am.

    Broken as hell 🤣🤣🤣

    They only needed to change 1 thing and that is that you couldn't use pop on it that's it, other than that it was fine as it was.

    It made it a bit of a challenge to see how many hex skill checks I could do in a row, little secret, I barely missed 1.

    I never went looking for it either because it was no treat to me.

    But yeah people whined about it being "OP" and since the devs are pretty biased and aren't that good at the game, gameplay wise as well as knowledge, they just listened to these crying people.


    Btw pictures means nothing, for all I know you farmed 90% of your games who knows 🤷‍♂️

    Gameplay tells more then a picture

  • well, as a killer u gotta protect gens from being done. as a survivor u gotta do gens.

    so, as long as the survivors use brand new part and engineering tool boxes to get gens faster, the killer has(and it is justified) to bring perks to help him control the game, not to pop gens like crazy

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963706#Comment_1963706

    I Like dying light. Good perk with a good Idea behind it.

    It's not a good perk. It's actually a garbage perk because it helps the SURVIVORS more than it does the killer.

  • @bobspongesweatpants said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966031#Comment_1966031

    Don't punish them, but at the same time don't match a casual killer who plays less than 5h per week against them....

    That would punish them, instand of complain about Swf just play more and get gud.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963709#Comment_1963709

    It's not a good perk. It's actually a garbage perk because it helps the SURVIVORS more than it does the killer.

    How?

  • I’ll stop bringing gen regression perks when you stop doing gens

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965147#Comment_1965147

    Bbq should only get stacks after KILLING a survivor, that's more fair because wglf is very hard to get 4 stacks.

    And yes Ggtw also needs a a Last change. (I Made a thread about that, Buff it to 60 sec. but it only Regress 15%).

    Lightborn is ok.


    I know this person is banned, but I still want to say this statement is silly.


    You can unhook someone and then immediately take a Protection Hit and that's 50% of your WGLF stacks right there.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

    The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

    It's like Freddy as a perk.

    Ruin/Pop combo Is not even that bad... they've both been nerfed and not all 4 of those perks are gen slowdown...you do know that...right?2 of them can even be eliminated from the game....lol

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965724#Comment_1965724

    Not really,.in fact there's probably a lot more posts about nerfing killers/ killer perks (noed, undying (used to be) ) than there is nerf survivor perks, more nerf keys than before, sure, but no where near as much as nerf freddy, spirit, nurse and deathslinger posts are out there.

    Survivor mains always cry about how killers are op, but have never looked at the world from their perspective. I've played both survivor and killer equally, so it isnt a bias thing. Killers aren't op, unless your underleveled, and low rank. Because killer is underpowered in high purple/red ranks, or have you forgotten that for your narrative.

    Also I think you mean gen slowdown perks, not gen rushing perks.

    Do you know the time that most gens get done in a red rank dbd- 4-5 mins and all gens are done. That's not even swf or an optimal team, that's them just playing. I've played 3 min games, so I'll tell you now, it's underwhelming as killers unless I sweat and play nurse/ deathslinger/ hag. I prefer playing huntress but I can't at these ranks because otherwise I'm just forfeiting the game (unless I go iri head, which I hate doing because it feels scummy).

    Killer isn't op unless you are bad, because most killers can only capitalise on your mistakes rather than make actual plays.

    So bottom line, anyone with any experience in red ranks as killer will tell you your wrong.

    Typical response from a killer that probably doesn't get a lot of sacrifices. How do you explain these killers being super fast? How do you explain these killers being able to lunge from far away? Bottom line Killers are OP

  • Holy ######### this guy finally got banned. Never thought I'd see the day.

  • @savevatznick said:

    Killer's job is to stop gens from being done.

    Survivors' job is to do gens.

    Both sides will use the Most Effective Tactics Available. Somehow, survivor are still able to pump gens despite them.

    Exactly. Short, sweet, and to the point. It's like Min/Max-ing in an RPG or Deck Builder.

  • The guy who made this thread. All he would do is just make bait posts.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.

    The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.

    It's like Freddy as a perk.

    Me thinks this be bait. Get those fish caught

1 2 3 4