Pls Stop spamming Gen regression perks!!
I just say that it's not necessary to bring Ruin/Pop/Noed/Sloppy every god damm game! Just Had 5 Killers in a row who bring atleast 3 slowdown perks in one Trial. It's just spamming in this point.
The Devs need to look at when bringing more then one Gen regression perk and make sure that it's NOT Impossible to Play the game when you do.
It's like Freddy as a perk.
Comments
That's true.
NOED and sloppy don't slow down gens, so I dont know why you brought them up. You can't use pop if ruin is active, so they don't synergize. Pop is just a back up. And if you're complaining about slowdown existing then that's just ridiculous. I would maybe entertain a complaint about ruin, thana, and dying light, but nobody runs that anyways
I'm just waiting to see Azame next, if he isn't already.
I think Azame just stopped posting in general. Haven't seen them around in months.
Yeah, because dying light requires the killer to pick up the survivor and then you just DS him right? That's a great reason
good, the dude is the epitome of self centered entitled, toxic survivor main.
I'll bring ruin, undying, and pop sometimes because ruin will STILL go down in the first 30 seconds on the match, and having no gen regression at all often results in gen rush (intentional or not).