What in the (bad word) is going on in dbd

So I just faced off against a no heartbeat gunslinger #########, so what's the point in stealthy killers if every killer can be stealthy, but killer mains talk about balance how much more balance do you need, so killers can do pretty much everything a survivor can do, this game is becoming a mess why do the creators baby every killer in this game, do they have a build for killers where you can't see their red stain anymore or is that in the works

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ... was he using insidious?

  • Insidious, trail of torment, tinkerer, there are a whole bunch of perks that can remove the heartbeat. You need to keep your eyes open as well as your ears. Dont blame the Killer for that.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Insidious, trail of torment, tinkerer, there are a whole bunch of perks that can remove the heartbeat. You need to keep your eyes open as well as your ears. Dont blame the Killer for that.

    No, I think it's another one of bhvr's glitches, all of the killers for me have been like that and none of them were running any of those kinds of perks

  • image.png image.png image.png

    Advice: play both side. Know your enemy.


    Beside, I havent counter no TR bug.

  • He's talking about deathslinger with m&a I guess. My guess would be that slinger caught him offguard and he is annoyed by it.

  • @dummer33344 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951307#Comment_1951307

    No, I think it's another one of bhvr's glitches, all of the killers for me have been like that and none of them were running any of those kinds of perks

    Im not calling you a liar, but I seriously doubt that.

  • It sounds like tinkerer, insidious or dark devotion. It could even be a combination of furtive chase and monitor and abuse, because if FC gets max tokens, he would have no terror radius since his base TR is 24

  • @dummer33344 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951307#Comment_1951307

    No, I think it's another one of bhvr's glitches, all of the killers for me have been like that and none of them were running any of those kinds of perks

    Did you maybe forget to turn on your headset? Lol

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    So I just faced off against a no heartbeat gunslinger #########, so what's the point in stealthy killers if every killer can be stealthy, but killer mains talk about balance how much more balance do you need, so killers can do pretty much everything a survivor can do, this game is becoming a mess why do the creators baby every killer in this game, do they have a build for killers where you can't see their red stain anymore or is that in the works

    I'm sorry to say man but the whoel red stain thing when killers hide it it's called a mind game like someone els said you need to use your eyes and your ears. when I play survivour I'm always looking round with my camera to try and get eyes on the killer at all times not just sit there doing whatever your doing without looking round you or woting for your spinechill to light up. It's not really the killers fault if he outsmarted you

  • @Fraudette said:

    ... was he using insidious?

    Ok sorry kind of new, but is that fair heartbeat killers get to be stealthy

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Insidious, trail of torment, tinkerer, there are a whole bunch of perks that can remove the heartbeat. You need to keep your eyes open as well as your ears. Dont blame the Killer for that.

    So my gen is 75%complete you really think I can hear a no heartbeat gunslinger who's really not that loud to begin with

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/228192/what-in-the-bad-word-is-going-on-in-dbd

    I'm sorry to say man but the whoel red stain thing when killers hide it it's called a mind game like someone els said you need to use your eyes and your ears. when I play survivour I'm always looking round with my camera to try and get eyes on the killer at all times not just sit there doing whatever your doing without looking round you or woting for your spinechill to light up. It's not really the killers fault if he outsmarted you

    So it's obvious you didn't read my post or just can't read I said what are the devs going to do next take away the red stain I didn't say I couldn't see the red stain, pay attention

  • @Zeus said:

    He's talking about deathslinger with m&a I guess. My guess would be that slinger caught him offguard and he is annoyed by it.

    So when you voice your opinion on here your annoyed I guess I'll post nothing but happy thoughts lol and I made it out that match by the way so can't be to mad about that, I just didn't understand why heartbeat killers should be able to be stealth killers

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951320#Comment_1951320

    Im not calling you a liar, but I seriously doubt that.

    Ok because I wasn't really in the match I was just dreaming my bad doubter

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    So I just faced off against a no heartbeat gunslinger #########, so what's the point in stealthy killers if every killer can be stealthy, but killer mains talk about balance how much more balance do you need, so killers can do pretty much everything a survivor can do, this game is becoming a mess why do the creators baby every killer in this game, do they have a build for killers where you can't see their red stain anymore or is that in the works

    You might want to read your post or actually put summit in it about devs coz there in no dev word in it maybey you need to word it better

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951320#Comment_1951320

    Im not calling you a liar, but I seriously doubt that.

    My bad you meant that for someone else

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    It sounds like tinkerer, insidious or dark devotion. It could even be a combination of furtive chase and monitor and abuse, because if FC gets max tokens, he would have no terror radius since his base TR is 24

    Yeah he definitely had tinkerer he would drop chase just to get to a gen

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951270#Comment_1951270

    Ok sorry kind of new, but is that fair heartbeat killers get to be stealthy

    I would say yes, because it requires an action that slows down your gameplay and pressure- which is to literally stop moving and reposition yourself. There are plenty of ways a killer could lose their heartbeat and run a stealthy build- I'd suggest running some youtube searches on killer stealth builds and checking them out, for context. Hope this helps!

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951270#Comment_1951270

    Ok sorry kind of new, but is that fair heartbeat killers get to be stealthy

    It is typically balanced because survivors have the ever present edge of the 3rd person camera. There are some killers that thrive on undetectable, mainly ones that can use their power silently.

  • No, and my friend was also having that problem in the same games as me, sorry it sounds farfetched to u

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951470#Comment_1951470

    It is typically balanced because survivors have the ever present edge of the 3rd person camera. There are some killers that thrive on undetectable, mainly ones that can use their power silently.

    I just feel like killers have more advantages then what the game naturally gives them

  • @Fraudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951470#Comment_1951470

    I would say yes, because it requires an action that slows down your gameplay and pressure- which is to literally stop moving and reposition yourself. There are plenty of ways a killer could lose their heartbeat and run a stealthy build- I'd suggest running some youtube searches on killer stealth builds and checking them out, for context. Hope this helps!

    Yeah I understand but killers have alot of perks to slow the game down rank reset is one of them I know it's not a perk but I went from a rank 4 to a rank 10 and most of the games I play the killer gets his/her 4k and some maps don't seem like they have alot of resources. I'm pretty sure killers win more then they lose I just feel killers have more then enough to get 4ks I just witnessed a oni get a 4k with just pop because of rank reset it seems like the devs are comparing swf with solo, it's almost like you can't have a good game playing solo and alot of my friends don't like the game because they feel like survivors have a disadvantage especially when it comes to speed

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951307#Comment_1951307

    So my gen is 75%complete you really think I can hear a no heartbeat gunslinger who's really not that loud to begin with

    He probably was running Tinkerer. That's why others have said you need to keep your eyes open.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951475#Comment_1951475

    He probably was running Tinkerer. That's why others have said you need to keep your eyes open.

    Yeah I never understand how survivors knew when tinkerer went off

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955052#Comment_1955052

    Yeah I never understand how survivors knew when tinkerer went off

    It triggers when a gen reaches 70%. So while you can't say for certain it's the likely answer.

  • Don't tell this man about ghostface he'll have a heart attack lol. Seriously though you have 3rd person view just open your eyes. If you get caught off guard its your own fault.

  • Lets please try to have a little patience...we were all new to the game once, and whilst for some of us that was a long time ago, there was a lot less to learn. Coming into the game now can be pretty daunting!

  • @Mandy said:

    Lets please try to have a little patience...we were all new to the game once, and whilst for some of us that was a long time ago, there was a lot less to learn. Coming into the game now can be pretty daunting!

    Yeah sorry about that, I just seen a legacy that went down in less then twenty seconds so I guess I still have alot of learning to do sorry, being new with all these changes is can be irritating i guess i should've been playing the game when it came out then I guess I would know where this survivor vs killer beef came from because their is a actual beef which is SUPER WEIRD

  • @Unifall said:

    Don't tell this man about ghostface he'll have a heart attack lol. Seriously though you have 3rd person view just open your eyes. If you get caught off guard its your own fault.

    Yeah I guess coming from a person with perfect gameplay that always makes it out sorry LOL and I've played against a ghost face which is my point he's a stealth killer gunslinger is a heartbeat killer can we just keep it that way because I'm pretty sure it's not the opposite for ghost face using tinkerer does he become even more stealthy or does he get a heartbeat doesn't make sense does it

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955095#Comment_1955095

    It triggers when a gen reaches 70%. So while you can't say for certain it's the likely answer.

    Yeah but what I'm saying is more experience players like monto or ochido know when a killer has tinkerer I don't see any type of visual que for tinkerer as a survivor

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/228192/what-in-the-bad-word-is-going-on-in-dbd

    You might want to read your post or actually put summit in it about devs coz there in no dev word in it maybey you need to word it better

    You might want to proof read your own comments before you try to give other's any advice

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955123#Comment_1955123

    Yeah but what I'm saying is more experience players like monto or ochido know when a killer has tinkerer I don't see any type of visual que for tinkerer as a survivor

    They don't technically know. They are guessing based on their knowledge of the game. Typically I can figure out the killers perks during the course of the match based on how they play.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955624#Comment_1955624

    They don't technically know. They are guessing based on their knowledge of the game. Typically I can figure out the killers perks during the course of the match based on how they play.

    Right, I could never understand that i guess I have a long time to go for that but I guess I'll keep trying I just had a game where me and another survivor died we had 30 something thousand points a piece and the two survivors that made it out had 20,000 not mad it was just funny

  • You’re new to the game and to start with it will deffo be quite frustrating especially if you play as solo survivor. There’s a hell of a lot of killer perks and add ons etc that all have different effects. With experience you will start learning and figuring out how everything works but you will still get surprised by a lot of stuff. A good way to learn what killers can do is to play them and check out their perks/add ons

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952017#Comment_1952017

    I just feel like killers have more advantages then what the game naturally gives them

    I understand why it feels that way when you're starting out. But perks give lots of advantages on both sides. Try playing killer a bit until you go against a SWF group and you'll see how effectively survivors can counter killers abilities and perks. The biggest edge survivors have over the killer is communication, being in multiple places at once, and between them they have 16 perks so they can have a lot more veritility as a group than the killer

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952017#Comment_1952017

    I just feel like killers have more advantages then what the game naturally gives them

    Between them, survivors can have one person specd for looping, one specd for healing/rescuing, one specd for sabotaging, and one specd for gen repair, and they could still all run decisive strike and unbreakable

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955194#Comment_1955194

    Yeah I guess coming from a person with perfect gameplay that always makes it out sorry LOL and I've played against a ghost face which is my point he's a stealth killer gunslinger is a heartbeat killer can we just keep it that way because I'm pretty sure it's not the opposite for ghost face using tinkerer does he become even more stealthy or does he get a heartbeat doesn't make sense does it

    I mean I wouldn't have made it to rank 1 as a solo survivor if I wasn't aware of my surroundings. If you really find heart beats and stealth hard to adapt to use spine chill. It gives alot of information with no downsides so you can safely urban evade to the next pallet or get ready to run to a safer spot. And the devs would have to rework every single perk/add ons that have an affect on terror radius or undetectable status. I don't think they'll do that. And to answer your question ghost face doesn't really need tinkerer if he has a stealth ability. He can use it to save his power and maybe use it when tinkerer runs out so yes he becomes stealthier. But be more aware of your surrounds or bring spine chill and adapt to the situation.

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954998#Comment_1954998

    Between them, survivors can have one person specd for looping, one specd for healing/rescuing, one specd for sabotaging, and one specd for gen repair, and they could still all run decisive strike and unbreakable

    Yeah if you're playing swf but I'm usually playing solo, so instead of having to find certain groups in the community or always playing swf because I don't people that like the game so why can't they let solo players communicate like swf players

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1954998#Comment_1954998

    I understand why it feels that way when you're starting out. But perks give lots of advantages on both sides. Try playing killer a bit until you go against a SWF group and you'll see how effectively survivors can counter killers abilities and perks. The biggest edge survivors have over the killer is communication, being in multiple places at once, and between them they have 16 perks so they can have a lot more veritility as a group than the killer

    Yeah you're right I haven't played killer yet so I'm probably going to keep my comments to myself a little more but one question I do have how come solo players can't communicate like swf players isn't it kind of the same thing

  • @Mugombo said:

    You’re new to the game and to start with it will deffo be quite frustrating especially if you play as solo survivor. There’s a hell of a lot of killer perks and add ons etc that all have different effects. With experience you will start learning and figuring out how everything works but you will still get surprised by a lot of stuff. A good way to learn what killers can do is to play them and check out their perks/add ons

    Yeah I've heard that before and you're definitely right I'm starting to get the hang of how the game works and operates and what to do for the whole team to make it out

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955668#Comment_1955668

    Yeah you're right I haven't played killer yet so I'm probably going to keep my comments to myself a little more but one question I do have how come solo players can't communicate like swf players isn't it kind of the same thing

    Well, there's a lot of debate on that. Originally, the game didn't have SWF and was balanced around survivors not being able to communicate.

    Then they added SWF, which was good because without the ability to play with friends the game was dying. They didn't give anyone the ability to communicate in SWF either, but they couldn't do anything at all about survivors communicating on their phones, party chat, discord or by other means. So they decided to say "its not agsinst the rules to communicate".

    But that left them with a huge balance issue, because communication is very powerful. SWF groups would always roll over killers, so over the years they've worked on balancing the game so that killers stand a chance against sweaty SWF groups while still not leaving solo survivors unable to win.

    Honestly, the skill gap between SWF and solo will always cause a balance issue at all ranks unless they level the board by adding an in game chat. But it takes away from the immersion and killers would need buffs to account for the increased survivor coordination. The community is pretty split as how to handle this issue, as there is no perfect solution.

    If you want my personal opinion, I feel like the game should have a proximity chat. Survivors could still use discord of course, but i feel like a lot less would because either they have a solo person in the match they want to talk to, or because they want to play the game as intended.

    Proximity voice chat: Survivors can hear other survivors (or even the killer) talk if within 32 meters, but the killer can hear survivors only within 16-24 meters. The reason the killer can hear survivors talk is for balancing reasons, but he cant hear as far so the survs can warn each other if they know he's coming.

    There could be offerings or even a new item like a walkie talkie that let you talk to each other from farther away, and add ons that let you talk to other survivors anywhere on the map, can see the aura of who's talking, decrease the distance the killer can hear, or even special ones that let you throw your voice to confuse the killer. So much potential! I may make a full post about it.

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1955870#Comment_1955870

    Well, there's a lot of debate on that. Originally, the game didn't have SWF and was balanced around survivors not being able to communicate.

    Then they added SWF, which was good because without the ability to play with friends the game was dying. They didn't give anyone the ability to communicate in SWF either, but they couldn't do anything at all about survivors communicating on their phones, party chat, discord or by other means. So they decided to say "its not agsinst the rules to communicate".

    But that left them with a huge balance issue, because communication is very powerful. SWF groups would always roll over killers, so over the years they've worked on balancing the game so that killers stand a chance against sweaty SWF groups while still not leaving solo survivors unable to win.

    Honestly, the skill gap between SWF and solo will always cause a balance issue at all ranks unless they level the board by adding an in game chat. But it takes away from the immersion and killers would need buffs to account for the increased survivor coordination. The community is pretty split as how to handle this issue, as there is no perfect solution.

    If you want my personal opinion, I feel like the game should have a proximity chat. Survivors could still use discord of course, but i feel like a lot less would because either they have a solo person in the match they want to talk to, or because they want to play the game as intended.

    Proximity voice chat: Survivors can hear other survivors (or even the killer) talk if within 32 meters, but the killer can hear survivors only within 16-24 meters. The reason the killer can hear survivors talk is for balancing reasons, but he cant hear as far so the survs can warn each other if they know he's coming.

    There could be offerings or even a new item like a walkie talkie that let you talk to each other from farther away, and add ons that let you talk to other survivors anywhere on the map, can see the aura of who's talking, decrease the distance the killer can hear, or even special ones that let you throw your voice to confuse the killer. So much potential! I may make a full post about it.

    Wow you definitely should I'm pretty sure someone that can help might be reading these comments, is this app really owned by dbd creator's

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951320#Comment_1951320

    Im not calling you a liar, but I seriously doubt that.

    There is a no terror radius bug with a couple of killers right now. I've run into it with hillbilly and with an oni who was using monitor and abuse. He didn't have chase music and what seemed to be a 4m terror radius.

    Leatherface's saw also is randomly silent sometimes.

    I made a post about it before, Apex Muffler either removes hillbilies terror radius entirely or it makes his saw silent while you're in his terror radius due to a bug right now.

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1956269#Comment_1956269

    Wow you definitely should I'm pretty sure someone that can help might be reading these comments, is this app really owned by dbd creator's

    Yeah, the devs do see what's on here. I just found out there's a "submissions" section to put through a creation or suggestion to be featured. I'm gonna make the proximity chat post and try to put that and some of my chapter ideas and my blood feud game mode in the submissions

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1956381#Comment_1956381

    Yeah, the devs do see what's on here. I just found out there's a "submissions" section to put through a creation or suggestion to be featured. I'm gonna make the proximity chat post and try to put that and some of my chapter ideas and my blood feud game mode in the submissions

    Blood feud game, sounds interesting tell us more

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951320#Comment_1951320

    Im not calling you a liar, but I seriously doubt that.

    Is it really that far fetched that killer HB is bugged? At this point I wouldnt be surprised.

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1951389#Comment_1951389

    Is it really that far fetched that killer HB is bugged? At this point I wouldnt be surprised.

    Hit box? No. But they were talking about the multiple matches with no Terror Radius and no Undetectable perks to explain them.

‹ 1 2