Out of all the killers in DBD, who are your top five favorites to play?
For me personally my top five are...
1.) DeathSlinger - I know a lot of people don't enjoy going against DeathSlinger, but he is incredibly fun to play. Being able to shoot survivors is such fun gameplay, and it's always nice to go for some nasty shots.
2.) Demogorgon - The only monster killer in the game who is very fun to play once you get the basics of how to use the power, would totally recommend Bronx for anyone who wants to learn the ways of the Demo.
3.) Clown - As a Clown main I very much enjoy being an annoyance towards the survivors when I play Clown. It's always nice being able to do big brain like plays with Clown's bottles, and with his rework the antidote makes for even more big brain like plays. Also would totally recommend running Trail of Torment on Clown, it's a perk that nobody would expect a Clown to run.
4.) Hag - If you like strong killers, then Hag's definitely someone who poses a threat. It feels very rewarding being able to be anywhere on the map with Hag's traps, and you can really get into the survivors heads when they think they have the upper hand on you. A godlike Hag will destroy any team, also run Franklin's Demise on Hag.
5.) Huntress - Definitely a lot of people's favorite is Huntress. A killer that requires skill is always a fun one to play, and Huntress definitely has quite the skill ceiling. I will admit she at times gets carried by her Diesel truck size hatchets, but it feels oh so good going for a long snipe across the map. I used to be relatively bad at Huntress, but once I started playing her more and got that experience I started destroying teams left and right.
Those are my top five favorite killers to play, would love to hear yours!
Comments
In order for me might be.
1. Oni.
2. Piggy.
3.nurse.
4. Slinger.
5.billy.
i dont have a fav, nowadays since every update, someone gets weaker and someone gets stronger,
in OG days billy was the best for me RIP
1:Demogorgon
2:Demogorgon
3:Demogorgon
4:Demogorgon
5:Ghost Face
1) Susie
2) Wholesome Piggy
3) School Girl Spirit
4) Kitty Huntress
5) Myers
I don't play killer any more but these are the ones I used to love:
Nurse, Blight, Plague, Myers, Demo
All the killers are fun once you learn them. My least fav would be Oni because I play on console, & the least little fragmented frame rate can have you slamming that beat stick into a wall, or a tree while the survivor tea bags you from the other side of a window for being so silly.
1. Trapper
2. Big Daddy Myers
3. Bubba
4. Doc
5. Freddy
my #1 main is hag but i don't play her to have fun she is satisfying and frustrating yet i play her the most, wouldn't say it's fun more like i play her constantly to not get worse at her and because she is the killer im strongest with.
Clown
Doc
Once upon a time I’d have said Freddy, but I really really miss playing as old Freddy. I’m bored of reworked Freddy.
So my other 3 are Demo, Plague, Ghostface, but I really only play these occasionally really.
I’m almost exclusively Clown and Doc because I just can’t stand endless looping. Drives me mental.
1. Trapper
2. Hag
3. Demogorgon
4. Doctor
5. Bubba
I actually enjoy all the killers at some point depending on my mood. That mood rarely comes around for Nurse, Spirit, Billy, or Oni though.
Piggy was a top contender for a spot but her rush attack is only useful on the first hit in the game and barely sees any action afterwards and once her traps run out she's basically an M1 killer unless you want to experience the POV of a lawnmower the rest of the game in exchange for stealth and a painfully delayed rush attack.
Trapper would make it to my top five if they ever reworked him and made it so he starts the game with all of his traps as base kit.
GF would be cooler if his stalk could peek from under/around more objects.
The Trapper right!! He should start with all of his traps, it’s so silly having to gather traps for half the game. The POV lawnmower Piggy was hilarious! I lol’d.
1. Trapper
2. Twins
3. Pig
4. Wraith
5. Clown
I don't have a particular order or a top five. But my favorite killers to play are Blight, Huntress, and the Twins.
Blight
Legion
Plague
Trapper
Spirit, I guess?
1) Pig- IMO the most versatile but hard to master... also strategic in the way you use her traps... She's fun to play as well
2) Spirit- her power is one that I like using, being able to disappear... move about the map is fun to me
3) Hag- Placing traps with a plan and then capitalizing on it feels good
4) Doc- Getting a shock just right feels great... I also like his chase music
5) Wraith- Sometimes I play him with Whisper only... other times I just want to observe survivors so I seldom uncloak ( had a few matches where the survivors noticed I wasn't uncloaking so they fallowed me around and one group give me points... The fun that was)
ETA: I find all of the killers fun, but the ones who rank lower do so because I'm just not as good with them (except Freddy, who I do enjoy and play well with him, but who I try to limit playing).
For me its. (1) oni and death slinger. Also doctor
(2) myers and pyramid head.
(3) freddy and spirit
(4) clown and plague
(5) billy and bobba
1. Pyramid Head (my main since months. He is hella fun to play as and against. His chase music is bad ass even though it was better in PTB. I started maining him shortly after they made some changes after the Blight Midchapter)
2. Deathslinger (I just like the collab between Shooter and dbd, it's so much fun to play CS:Daylight. Nah, but getting some really fancy shots is very satisfying.)
3. Oni (BAM BAM BAM. Nothing more to say.)
4. DemoPls (I don't know why, but shredding all the time and hitting the shreds from some unexpected angles feels so nice.)
5. Spirit (I like to have something different. And she is, she relies more on sounds than sight and I started to quite enjoy playing against her as well. I started to use certain Mindgames to throw her off and it works pretty consistently.)
In no particular order:
I don't own so i've never played Oni, Bubba, or Deathslinger.
1- Wraith
2- Plag
3- Blight
4- Twins
5- Trapper
The leg, bp for days
The oni, bonking for days
Ghostface, jumpscare for days
Trapper, mental fuckery for days
And finnally bubba because i like putting franklins, Franklins add on for the saw. And speed limiter in a build i call bobba... so i can just say "im enforcing the long arm of the saw"
I know im a weird dude
Favorite to play:
Myers. My favorite since the early days of playing killer. I love everything about his design and story.
Bubba. I love his character and sounds he make.
Ghostface. Similar reasons to why I like Myers. Stealth aspect and a weapon plays a role too. I love knives.
Piggy. Again stealth and design.
Legion. Character design and choice of weapon. Not a big fan of the power tho.
Demo, Cowboy, Clown, Twins, and Gen Hostage Doctor
In this order:
1) Pyramid Head
I adore his gameplay so much, his playstyle, his existence, his appearance, etc. I've been hooked since he released.
2) Wraith
He's fun to play and I simp.
3) Bubba
Speed Limiter only, the ######### meme potential is astronomical and I love it.
4) Freddy
The killer I play when I wanna win, he's strong, I can play with my brain switched off, and still partially fun.
5) Nurse
She's so unbelievable strong but unlike Freddy it feels like I've actually earned a win when I do. Plus I no longer feel ill playing her :D
Nurse, huntress, wraith, hillbilly, and hag.
Man..
I love playing with the Clown, is the one that I enjoy the most..
I change killers with Spirit, the plague, pyramid head, Oni, and I'm not sure who to try next.. any advice?
I'm glad someone found that amusing! I scroll the dbd reddit and am amazed no one has made this a meme yet.
I'm hoping they give trapper a rework à la clown and address the traps someday, it would require them to remove/rework some of his addons but just that change alone would be all he needs. You'd think they'd show more love for the character that graces the cover of all of their marketing materials and won them an award for best new character in a video game.
Michael Myers, Demo, Deathslinger, Clown and Legion would be my top 5. I just have the most fun playing as those killers.
1. Pyramid Head
2. Blight
3. Spirit
4. Ghostface
5. Oni