How do you make your own font colored?
Well, those who are on the ultimate quest to be fabulous; Do not fret! (no one can be more fabulous than me, obviously ;p) To unleash the power of divinity you simply type (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive.
Now You’ve done it! Congratulations! Colors are a great way to express and differentiate your identity! Colors that are already currently used are purple, pink, green, light blue/cyan, and red!
Comments
Even the font color
SAD TROMBONE
Don't hit me with these colored comments ,
Don't make me suffer more than this
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
.
.
.
I should consider going into an eye surgery O_o
): you'll figure it out one day, buddy.
@HIPSTERLION Are you on mobile? Cause apparently that is an issue.
yeet, is this one still unused
@Taconter Almost like mine. Though now that I'm looking at them side by side mine's a bit lighter
Ok then ill use this one
test
@Jack11803 aaay I just looked it up and no wonder you said blue suits me... blue is the color associated with calm(technically soothing).
DELETED
@Jack11803 I told you not to use my color.... you cannot use it.. you aren't worthy... the forums didnt even let it work for you as proof muahahaha
@Jack11803 @weirdkid5 I am in urgent need of help!!! How do I make my text a spoiler?
Edit:
I did it.
Thanks!
EHEM! There is no “leatherbilly” it’s either basement face, or leather daddy, no in between!!!
You can click "preview" before making a comment and it'll show you what it'll look like
I run a discord entitled "The Basement" wherein I call all Leather Daddies to join. What does that make me, if not a Leatherbilly?
Wonderful.
test...?
Hope this works
HOT DAMN
This is how I always get lured into the basement. Seduction smothered in nothing but false promises. :'(
AZUL
I DONT NKOW!!!!!
=Indigo>
Yep called it
And this color <font color=#4B0082>
<font color="#76608A">this just to be safe </font>
<font color="#4B0082">in this color too </font>
Feels bad
No no, like
<fontcolor=Red> (space inbetween font and color, before and after
Test
See it's impossible
If this works, then I am now a Teal-y boi. UwU
I have chosen a very specific color
I do Good?
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads!
is it blue or am I dumb
I cannot read the chart, my options are limited.
tester
OH
Ok let me try this out
Ok once again lol
PIGGGGGYYYY PIGGGGGYYYY PIGGGGGYYYY I KNOW YOU'RE THRERE
Edit: Sorry you had to see that
My eyes... THEY BURN XD
This is a fabulous test.
Is gold a color?!
Edit: Yes it is!
This must REALLY piss off epileptics.
one could only dream to be as fabulous as you
<font color=#000080 Navy is mine home bois
You forgot >, BOI!