How do you make your own font colored?

Well, those who are on the ultimate quest to be fabulous; Do not fret! (no one can be more fabulous than me, obviously ;p) To unleash the power of divinity you simply type (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive.

Now You’ve done it! Congratulations! Colors are a great way to express and differentiate your identity! Colors that are already currently used are purple, pink, green, light blue/cyan, and red!

Comments

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    <font color=LightBlue> Test

    <font color=lightblue> Test

    <font color=#191970> Test

    <font color=Green> Test

    <font color=#191970>  Test
    

    Test

    WORK YOU PIECE OF SH1T!!!!!!!!! FUCK1NG WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >Font Color=#191970< Test
    

    Test

    <Font Color=#191970> Test
    Test
    

    Test

    Font Color=#191970 Test
    Test
    

    Test

    WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Can somebody plz help me, because I'm literally being forced off by my family, because I'm making too much noise yelling profanities.

    I think it was removed.

  • =ok then @A_Crow

    <font color=Green> Test
    

    Test


    <font color=Green> Test

    Test


    Font Color=Green Test
    

    Test



    can ya plz tell me what I did wrong then?

  • Colored font is no longer possible. In fact, the whole reason that the mods changed the forum was because folks were changing their font color. In summary, don't try using a different colored font, it will make the mods angry.

  • oh, ok. didn't know, thanks.

  • Well, those who are on the ultimate quest to be fabulous; Do not fret!

    Ooo Hexadecimal!

  • <fontcolor=#FF69B4> Test


    Welp @Jack11803

  • <font color=White>- Test page omg. <font color=Orange> (ayy)

    <font color=White>- I wonder if this works. <font color=Orange> (hello)

  • @TheBretzel Font Color was removed. This won't work anymore.

    My poor Lime Font :'(

  • Yea just read the comments in disapointments q.q


    @Shad03

  • <font color="Lime"> -Fingers crossed-

    Edit: D A R N

  • <font color=#00d009> If this doesn’t work, then the forums have reached a truly tragic tragic time.

1 … 4 5 6 ›