How do you make your own font colored?
Well, those who are on the ultimate quest to be fabulous; Do not fret! (no one can be more fabulous than me, obviously ;p) To unleash the power of divinity you simply type (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive.
Now You’ve done it! Congratulations! Colors are a great way to express and differentiate your identity! Colors that are already currently used are purple, pink, green, light blue/cyan, and red!
Comments
Quote a person with a colored font. Your eyes shall be open.
Rip. Then I'll see if this works.
< font_color_= " Dark Green " >
_are spaces supposed to be there. Spaces I placed are supposed to be connected.
You did it wrong.
I got notifications from it so I suppose I’d give it another try, I never could get this to work.
Try this then
< font_color_= " Dark Green " >
_are spaces supposed to be there. Spaces I placed are supposed to be connected.
You seem to write it weird. The code is weird.
Hope this helps
Try without quotations. And if you're on a mobile device, you'll have to switch to desktop version.
Hmn. This is weird. Can you screenshot what you are writing? I keep seeing this:
< span style =" color : “ Deep Pink ” ; "> hi < / span > (Of course without the space.)
That explains a lot actually. Go to desktop mode.
Hi
Nice. My work here is done.
Thank y’all anyways.
Lel. No problem.
It is a hassle, yes. I only type in color when in a laptop.
Am i cool now?
The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Yes.
XD
"Don't think everything you hear on the internet is true."
~ The Entity
Edit: Failure, absolute failure v.v
<font color=BrightRed Test
Edit: I think I am too stupid for this ._.
Shame it doesn't work anymore, I'll definitely miss my blood red font
@PhantomMask20763 Didn’t I literally just get you in a game?
@PhantomMask20763 Yeah, I miss the colors, too. ;w; Miss my purple.
I had pale pink. :,(
<font color=#123456 (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive.
<font color=#123456 (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive
<font color=#123456 (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive.
<font color=#123456 (remove all spaces I put. The only space you keep is between font and color) < font color = # (number code) > or remove # and instead type the name of the color, no spaces between words, like BrightRed, it’s also not case sensitive
@PinkEricka Idk, PS4? Freddy? Legion? Plague? I don't remember playing much last night
@PhantomMask20763 I was playing with a friend. We were both playing as Jane against the Plague on Coldwind farm map. It was the map where the only building was the shack.
... :) As soon as my friend got hooked in the basement literally right next to the exit gate... both of you ran out on us and I had to go get him by myself...... talk about the worst team mates ever.
Nvm I give up
Yeah I give up
<font color="PaleGreen"> Yall I cant do it
@PinkEricka Oh yeah!! Sorry about leaving but I was being yelled at irl. If not i would've stayed and tried to help. Im so sorry, really >_<
@Jake_Parks_prince Due to recent changes in the forum, they removed the option to change the font’s coloring.
@ImmersedNurse
Yep
@PhantomMask20763 Completely understandable! :)
@ImmersedNurse Now you can highlight the text to add
formattingtoit. Just like click on it.I want coloured
textbackOh colors are gone now I guess that's fineI want my lime font ;~;
<font color=LightBlue> Test
<font color=lightblue> Test
<font color=#191970> Test
<font color=Green> Test
Test
WORK YOU PIECE OF SH1T!!!!!!!!! FUCK1NG WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test
Test
Test
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Can somebody plz help me, because I'm literally being forced off by my family, because I'm making too much noise yelling profanities.