Who is the hottest DBD killer
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True...but Susie is cuter
I can imagine doing it with Charlotte, and just having Victor staring at you the entire time.
uhm is that a problem?
Depends on your preferences, do you want your partners small, disfigured, twin bother sitting inside of them watching you have sex?
...instead of joining in?
no....?
Well then I don't think you'd want to bang The Twins.
let the little one join!
H A G
Should I call the fbi?
No, absolutely not, that will not be necessary in the slightest.
I'd have said Julie or Phead until this angel descended from the heavens
Bubba disguised as an old woman seems to be the sexiest of all.
NO!!!
DOn't ToUch ThE bAbY!!!
Does anyone else see Nic Cage?
Oni is literally on fire.
bruh he isnt a bAbY hes a Midget.
Yo if huntress crushed my head between her thighs I wouldn't mind
Spirit
i already have ngl, after taking 20 minutes to process what the hell i just read
DOn't ToUch ThE MiDgEt!!!
oke :(
Freddy
At around 1100°
Daddy Myers is walking over in 12-inch stilettos to eat Susie's heart out for her since she's so full of herself and cholesterol
Male killer tie between Michel and ph
Female killer personally susie if not then probably Amanda without the mask
Okay... based on sound effects alone, Frank/Joey of the Legion is the hottest. However, that neck tattoo on Frank is rancid, and thus automatically disqualifies him. So for guys I'm gonna have to go with either Ghostface or Doctor.
Hottest female killer is Adiris without a doubt. Skemooo's render of her before she got the plague is all the proof you need. I'm all for the Susie hype but she's canonically under 18, so keep that in mind...
pyramid head, joey, and slinger (only because hes a cowboy)
Finally someone with good tastes
But before Daddy Myers can even try, Susie uploads a video of his old tweets and now he is canceled
Well you can't cancel daddy Myers if daddy Myers is in your kitchen with Judith's tombstone and braindead survivors
Yes but Susie has been hanging out with Blendy and learned her Blendette ways. She has also stolen Calm spirit and Iron will from Jake
Well daddy myers is a flying hatchet ghostface
Susie has secretly been the entity this whole time! She also pretends to be Nea so she can spy on the survivors and if she's in a match as one a clone of her appears as the other
Well susie has urban evasion so she automatically is a terrible person
Female: Piggy with the beige jacket. She’s got a cute tushy and an adorable stun noise
Anna because she’s as strong as an ox so you know she’s got your back and a strong woman is sexy AF
Charlotte because so what.. don’t judge me.
Male: Clown because he’s a big teddy bear and you know he’s probably a god at cuddling
I like the sound in which the pig is stunned, it really drives me crazy.
God, how I'd let him purposely trap me and do me right there.
Daddy Myers is a much worse person
I heard Susie is self caring in the corner of the map
Daddy Myers is Camping and Tunneling plus he has pre-nerf Undying/pre-nerf Ruin.
Looks like one horny paddy wagon won't be enough.
You all agree and you know it.
Why is Bubba above Wraith and Doc?
He can alway put on a good face.
Hag of course
Maybe if they were legal.
Susie plays hag
Cuz he belongs there
Daddy Myers plays Freddy and Spirit
Susie designed the new hud