Who is the hottest DBD killer
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface
Do not ask why I happen to have this, I just came back from a random zone out and I had this on my phone
For the ladies I'm going to have to give it to...
Nurse with her opera/Valentine cosmetic. I cannot remember the name, I just remember her red hair and lipstick. My weakness!
Susie gets an honorable mention at second place. Cute outfit, pink hair, choker necklace, there's a lot of style choices I approve of.
For the gents Trickster is the most obvious choice given he's just a toned, shirtless guy with glowing eyes. To mix it up I'll say...
Trapper. Big. Buff. In the rework his broken mask shows a strong jawline and nice lips. Need I say more?
And in second place... You know what? Pinhead. Cenobites explore the most intense sensations that a human can withstand, both painful and pleasurable. The movies never really explored that for obvious reasons but... C'mon, leather daddy. ๐๐ ( I apologize to anyone who reads this )