Who is the hottest DBD killer
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just forgot I didn't actually put mine out there haha. Its a toss up between Julie and Nurse, but I'd say Julie
I couldn't find the Og imagine, so here's one equally as cringey.
I want to claw my eyes out with an ice cream scooper and eat them for lunch.
I hope you understand the lengths I have gone for you, stranger on the internet.
Both very fine waifus, I approve.
Daddy Myers thinks Freddy isn’t an easy killer to learn
Yeah that picture is stupid
I also approve
I am no stranger to this platform. Just call me Zak
Upon all the people on this forum, @QwQw has been the nicest here. And i hope to become friends with this person.
Susie thinks Overcharge is the best perk to run on Freddy.
Daddy Myers camps with Bubba
To all you people saying Susie is the hottest how about the entity bruh she or he (Hard to say) Is the most spicy piece
of meat out their look for yourself then decide! ( Don't lie )
Yeah Pretty juicy too but Nea (Entity) will always reign supreme!
This is too much 🤣
Susie Proxy camps with Spirit
No pants Myers face camps Jake maybe?
Daddy Myers finds Amy Schumacher funny
Female: Huntress or plague
Male: meyers or ghost face
Hottest in both categories: LEGION
Spirit, P Head
Well Zak, thanks for the compliment. I try to be as nice and as memey as I can on here.
I second this!
Ah my amigo, thank you so much for the compliment!
I gotchu Homie:D
Susie thinks double pallet loops should be brought back.
Plague (before her transformation)
SmartSelect_20210125-225700_YouTube.jpgDaddy Myers Tunnels with Nurse
Daddy Myers wants to buff Freddy
No question the Vommy-Mommy herself
Susie thinks Booping the snoot is more unhealthy and damaging to the game than DS
@ImHexyAndINoed @QwQw You both are very funny and nice.
Why
Fight me then. U are definitely de entity
also what does MILF mean
Do NoT tOuCh dE cHiLd
I think i'm the only one on here
As are you my friend:)
Woops I killed yet another thread😅
OI Person reading this. This all...never happened mm k?
I can't help but notice the big toe sticking out of the dress
A milf is a sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has kids.
this is definetly the greatest post here lol
omgz the toe, smh lol
suck on it and see what happens😋
Hell no.
Hello???? Have any of y'all seen Huntress??? HELLO????
Plague is a close second. Then goes Julie.
And then Pyramid Head and Michael because although I'm a lesbian they're thicc and are way beyond gender™.
Huntress is a no-no for me because she effectively stopped developing mentally at the age of seven. She is quite physically attractive though.
Two Hundredth 🥳
Did she though? Like I know she has some issues going on, but afaik she doesn't have the mind of a child, she actually tries to act like a "mother" to the little girls she kidnaps (and miserably fails, of course).
Well her mother stopped schooling her when she died, so I imagine that Ana doesn't understand sex or relationships.
definetly spirit
0_° <3...<3...<3
You're definitely right about this 🤔 but she still looks hot af
Loli Huntress doesn't exis-