Who is the hottest DBD killer
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Susie... and I don't deny it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Deathslinger.
I really like Ghostface and Frank even though idk what they look like under the mask idk I just like them bad boys.
I hate this community
Obviously Clown His Belly too Thicc!
Daddy Myers released the twins broken
Susie runs old ruin undying
Daddy Myers body blocks the last survivor and holds the game hostage
Susie self cares in the corner
Daddy Myers uses NOED and Blood Warden
Susie runs make your choice hag
Susie runs Stridor Spirit
Adiris is easily the sexiest female killer in the game. If only BHVR would bother giving us some official fanservice for her.
Daddy Myers plays Freddy with as many slowdowns as possible
Daddy Myers plays Nurse with Ruin/Undying before nerf
Susie camps hatch with a skeleton key.
Daddy Myers hits survivors who are on the hook as he camps em
Susie eats Hawaiian pizza
Daddy Myers designed and approved Omega blink Nurse
Me ;) no matter which char.
Daddy Myers puts the milk in the bowl before the cereal
Susie runs forever Freddy.
Susie designed the original DS
Jesus Christ, Susie and Myers sure have done a lot of things haven't they?
Daddy Myers plays Stridor Spirit
but what did the art look like tho
You'll have to come up with a new one there. I already used that on Susie 😉
He was shirtless, humping his gun saying "Wanna go for a ride?"
I really wanna die now.
Oh dang. I dont wanna imagine that anymore. ;-;
Remember when DBD used to be scary. RIP dbd
Like who would do this to DBD. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Now you understand why I locked that memory away.
Susie wears socks in bed
Yep
Whoops, I forgot...so many replies to keep track of.
Daddy Myers camps with The Twins
Daddy Myers wears socks with sandals
Susie uses iri hatchet/infantry belt Huntress.
Daddy Myers played Insidious Basement Bubba
Daddy Myers Says Dcing before survivors escape means you win
Another player has entered the game I see.
And I'm not taking any prisoners...
Susie thinks Haddonfeild is a balanced map
You fight for no man I see. Everyone who is not you, is your enemy.
What of you, Amigo or enemigo?
Both, it depends on who I meet. But for you, I am Amigo.
It’s Dwight, and we all know it.
Curiosity got the best of me. Could you show me the picture. Ima barf tho.
Then we have begun a strong bond today...as your new ally...your dbd waifu shall be spared
Ah, thank you my fine sir. And my I ask, who is your dbd waifu?
Wow spicy
I dont have dbd waifu