Why killers repeatedly hit the last hooked survivor
It's equally ######### as teabag.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1. I miss the altruistic survivor
2. That survivor was a jerk or had ds
Why not?
There literally nothing left to do most of the time once the last survivor is hooked.
They're dicks. There's no excuse for this behavior.
I only do this as Leatherface at the end of a match because it's so entertaining to hear that meaty sound.
I used to do this all the time until I learned it doesn’t speed the hook process, lol.
I know some killers gave me WGLF stacks because there was someone else hooked behind me in the basement, I didn't mind that. Otherwise it's just childish, like teabagging.
They are annoyed that they got genrushed and let out their frustration
The last hooked survivor, its satisfying to hit them and nod.
Yeah, there isn't too much you can do. You could search for pallets or generators you neglected, but it's only an extra 100 points and it's kind of tedious. You can bob your head up and down which is entertaining for like, 3 seconds. Hitting the Survivor is just kinda fun because you get to see the animation and something is happening. Plus, as someone who plays Cannibal, I love chainsawing somebody on the hook because of the frequent screaming, it really let's me get used to the sound of a Meg in pain. I frickin' hate Meg, but I'm only going to touch upon that if some dork makes the mistake of asking me to.
The only hypocrites are those that BM Survivors and don't want BM in return. The people who've spoken out against this in this thread don't BM Survivors (at the very least, not in this manner). Good job telling people who've literally come here to express their support to ######### off, though...
Yeah...well I don’t particularly like Leatherface’s squealing pig noises and duck waddling but we can’t all have what we want can we?
I hate when killers hit you over and over again like idiots. If it is the last survivor then it’s not really that big of a deal but if you do that constantly to whoever in on the hook in the middle of the match it is just BM.
they like their meat soft i guess.
I just let it happen and minimize until the whole sacrifice process happened and move on. Doesn't really bother me too much.
Edit: misunderstood what you meant.
A lot of killers do this to silence the scream of a survivor or to signal to them "Oh my god please stop struggling because I am impatient"
If I can get toxic Survivors hooked, I do it to but that rarely happens. Toxic SWF groups always beat me and makes me want to mori myself.
I will never BM a survivor playing without crutches and not BMing.
But if you dont wanna stick to my codex, then I dont see a reason to stick to yours
I do it cause what else is there to do? The match is over and its just sort of a friendly whack. A "good game" if you would. At least to me. Trust me its not out of aggression. At least for some of us. Personally I give one whack then look to where the camera should be so they can see my face full frame.
Got me. I've adopted a "Cool killers don't watch the last sacrifice" attitude myself.
A good killer goes off and finds pallets to break or gens to kick. Some will just go off and have a bit of fun e.g. Hillbillys chainsaw around the map, Hags and Trappers go and set traps for points, Nurses go blinking around the map etc.
I'll tell what is funny. Freddys trying to hit you when you're on the hook.
timetolearn a teabag is called that because its done on your face. but what the survivors are doing is twerking lets get it right.
killers are doing that ether to say this person was a punk and i'm gonna camp them and hit them because they upset them. they are doing it to say hey i'm gonna camp go do something else.
Because Survivors teabag at exits and hatches.
Maybe they're just #########, who really cares.
Explain to me why there had to be a forum page about this...
That's how some Killers feel about the stale Survivor meta, as well as troll SWF groups.
Naw, more like "You aren't worth tormenting"
Neither should you.
You do - they win
I didn't even know it was rude tbh....I thought I was just swinging as I waited for the match to end and there was nothing else to do. That was when I first started the game. Now that I am Hag main, I just spam put down traps for extra points.
Explain why Survivors do it to normal Killers.