New boring killer possibly.

Twins needs a nerf. Its day one but hear me out. For some stupid reason victor has an extended horizontal hitbox. This allows him to get so many undeserving hits and making dodging near impossible.

You have to cush him to get him away but how can you even dodge him? Nothings safe against victor it feels like another deathslinger to be completely honest.

I had Hope's for this chapter but twins is pretty boring. They camp really well so its hag,deathslinger, and a little of t1 myers.

I'll give it another shot though. I could be wrong but as of this moment I fully believe they need to reduce Victor's hitbox dodging is scuffed.

Edit: I want to make it clear it's his ######### hitbox tell me this hits. If you truly think this hit I'm quitting dbd.

azame san playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co


Comments

  • Yes, absolutely. Nerf the weakest killer in the game ASAP

  • It may be too early to tell but you do have a point. I think ppl r severly underating the twins, they just havn't learnt how to play them yet. They have a completely different playstyle which you need to adapt to. ATM it seems like the counter to victor is trying to make him stuff up once so you can heavily punish him but we'll have to see how good twin players are.

  • Exactly nerf pig while they're at it.

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    Yes, absolutely. Nerf the weakest killer in the game ASAP

    You are seriously underestimating a good twins player. Twins is not the weakest and to say that is objectively wrong.

  • @CornHub said:

    Exactly nerf pig while they're at it.

    Haha good joke but seriously his attack hitbox is very gross.

  • @Withered8 said:

    It may be too early to tell but you do have a point. I think ppl r severly underating the twins, they just havn't learnt how to play them yet. They have a completely different playstyle which you need to adapt to. ATM it seems like the counter to victor is trying to make him stuff up once so you can heavily punish him but we'll have to see how good twin players are.

    Exactly twins has some insane potential and I see it. Victor definetly need a cool down on pounces in my opinion.

  • @azame said:

    Twins needs a nerf. Its day one but hear me out. For some stupid reason victor has an extended horizontal hitbox. This allows him to get so many undeserving hits and making dodging near impossible.

    You have to cush him to get him away but how can you even dodge him? Nothings safe against victor it feels like another deathslinger to be completely honest.

    I had Hope's for this chapter but twins is pretty boring. They camp really well so its hag,deathslinger, and a little of t1 myers.

    I'll give it another shot though. I could be wrong but as of this moment I fully believe they need to reduce Victor's hitbox dodging is scuffed.

    Why is it that people use the term 'boring' incorrectly all of a sudden? If the killer is OP the last thing it should be is boring.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    Why is it that people use the term 'boring' incorrectly all of a sudden? If the killer is OP the last thing it should be is boring.

    I never said they were op. I said they were boring because the chase is uninteractive. It feels like no matter what you do victor is going to get you unless you get lucky. Which is deathslingers counter being lucky. Atleast in a chase.

  • If they remove the idiotic ability to just punt Victor out of existence after any and every pounce, sure.

  • #########. I mean, I wont say they are weak, I have been playing some matches and they seem to have some serious potential. But a nerf? Hell no.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    Why is it that people use the term 'boring' incorrectly all of a sudden? If the killer is OP the last thing it should be is boring.

    Any killer that gives a survivor even one match of grief, has to be immediately called boring. Also any killer they die to that's new is "boring" as well, and OP of course too.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787344#Comment_1787344

    You are seriously underestimating a good twins player. Twins is not the weakest and to say that is objectively wrong.

    We can't say for a fact it is the weakest because we don't actually have statistics, but from the testing they were not buffed because reasons. Meaning, the testing on PTB, even if not the same as the main game showed there were several flaws not considered when designing the killer.

    We can't say he is the weakest, but certainly they were weak in some way, otherwise there would be no reason for buff. Strong killers usually do well on PTB and receive nerfs, not the other way around.

    I did average with them with some good perks. The tendency after people start to know him better is for them to do worst than now, because people start to know their hard counters, etc. Few people even on red ranks are good on anything, let's not go to the argument from the point of view of good killers, good survivors, etc. We can't say either way unless we are watching the match and even that is subject to opinion.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    Why is it that people use the term 'boring' incorrectly all of a sudden? If the killer is OP the last thing it should be is boring.

    'Boring' translates as 'too hard so why bother trying'

  • Boring?! I was having a ton of fun on Ormond jumping off the walkway and landing on the tractor as Victor. That was awesome. I just did that over and over and over again all match every time I ended up on Ormond.

    Hah, boring. You guys.

  • Please.

    Just give it more than a day. It's been less than 24 hours.

  • @azame said:

    Twins needs a nerf. Its day one but hear me out. For some stupid reason victor has an extended horizontal hitbox. This allows him to get so many undeserving hits and making dodging near impossible.

    You have to cush him to get him away but how can you even dodge him? Nothings safe against victor it feels like another deathslinger to be completely honest.

    I had Hope's for this chapter but twins is pretty boring. They camp really well so its hag,deathslinger, and a little of t1 myers.

    I'll give it another shot though. I could be wrong but as of this moment I fully believe they need to reduce Victor's hitbox dodging is scuffed.

    I am unable to play (stupid hotspot pooped out at 76%) however I can infer a killers strength, and Twins needs buffs right now.

    Victor is controlled by the survivors pretty much, not the killer, a survivor could make Charlotte not have a power for 45 seconds and so many things counters them as well

    -running around a tall rock

    -crushing victor when he misses

    -crushing victor while he is idle

    -stunning victor with a pallet or head-on (yes this does crush him, meaning AMN counters Victor)

    -high walls

    -kidnapping victor still exists, just not as long

    -if victor is not on Charlotte, she has basically no power in the chase

    Almost all of these cons shouldn’t exist but they do because her power is controlled by the survivors

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    I am unable to play (stupid hotspot pooped out at 76%) however I can infer a killers strength, and Twins needs buffs right now.

    Victor is controlled by the survivors pretty much, not the killer, a survivor could make Charlotte not have a power for 45 seconds and so many things counters them as well

    -running around a tall rock

    -crushing victor when he misses

    -crushing victor while he is idle

    -stunning victor with a pallet or head-on (yes this does crush him, meaning AMN counters Victor)

    -high walls

    -kidnapping victor still exists, just not as long

    -if victor is not on Charlotte, she has basically no power in the chase

    Almost all of these cons shouldn’t exist but they do because her power is controlled by the survivors

    You can add to that,

    • stunning Charlotte also makes Viktor disappear and you go back to her when that happens.
    • loops with breakable walls you do nothing with Viktor until you break them. And there are lots of them right now.
    • window loops can be invincible if you know how to use them, he is forced to go around and the windows don't block (you are not in a chase).
    • And so on.

    With survivors adapting to their playstyle they should become from average to the lowest tier, specially because once you counter her power she becomes pretty much an M1 killer with no way to counter anything besides what you bring from perks.


    They are not boring though. I think it's insteresting to have something else besides the same powers in different killers, but what is most important right now it's for the to fix the whole lot of bugs that are still there and see how they do, no buffs no nerfs until having more data.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    I am unable to play (stupid hotspot pooped out at 76%) however I can infer a killers strength, and Twins needs buffs right now.

    Victor is controlled by the survivors pretty much, not the killer, a survivor could make Charlotte not have a power for 45 seconds and so many things counters them as well

    -running around a tall rock

    -crushing victor when he misses

    -crushing victor while he is idle

    -stunning victor with a pallet or head-on (yes this does crush him, meaning AMN counters Victor)

    -high walls

    -kidnapping victor still exists, just not as long

    -if victor is not on Charlotte, she has basically no power in the chase

    Almost all of these cons shouldn’t exist but they do because her power is controlled by the survivors

    I wouldnt say he is controlled by survivors. that is exaggerated atleast I think so. Tall and wide rocks are what I think is his best counter. Thise are not everywhere lol. Also him missing is not the easiest feat against a competent twins player especially with those huntress hitboxes he gets.

    Think of it as blights horizontal hitbox. High walls doesnt matter as he is fast enough to run around it. Kidnapping renders the team in a 1v3 which is better for the killer so I dont think it's fair to say its is truly a con when you can get him back.

    Victor has a fast recharge do he usually is always on Charlotte. Also charlotte seems wayyy faster than typical killers. Cant say for sure but she looks 118 movement speed.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Boring?! I was having a ton of fun on Ormond jumping off the walkway and landing on the tractor as Victor. That was awesome. I just did that over and over and over again all match every time I ended up on Ormond.

    Hah, boring. You guys.

    Boring to verse definetly fun to play.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Please.

    Just give it more than a day. It's been less than 24 hours.

    I could say the same thing about people who says he needs a buff. Also I did say "I could be wrong." Just because they just came out doesnt mean I'm not allowed to form an opinion.

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787394#Comment_1787394

    'Boring' translates as 'too hard so why bother trying'

    I said I could be wrong. Also you clearly dont play enough survivor. I mean a good blight is hard to hard to verse but he isnt boring.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    If they remove the idiotic ability to just punt Victor out of existence after any and every pounce, sure.

    Seems fair if he gets a cooldown after x amount of pounces.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    #########. I mean, I wont say they are weak, I have been playing some matches and they seem to have some serious potential. But a nerf? Hell no.

    It's just victor his rediculous hitboxes need tweaking. Oh yeah cross map camping lol. And if it isnt a very specific thing like a wide long rock he can pounce you so nothings really safe.

  • 1) ayy welcome back

    2) I actually experienced this as well. I wasn't sure if the killer (from new Zealand on EU servers lol thanks vpner) just had awful Internet or if they broke Victor's hitbox but I guess it's a mix of both?

    Thing is, with these bs hits, take them away and they have nothing. Even if it feels awful to deal with I'd rather they have something than nothing so until they get buffed in other ways I'm fine with this staying.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787394#Comment_1787394

    Any killer that gives a survivor even one match of grief, has to be immediately called boring. Also any killer they die to that's new is "boring" as well, and OP of course too.

    I said boring possibly dont twist my words. Also not to mention you clearly cant understand why boring is used. If a killer cancels chase interaction, has counter like gen rushing or pre dropping is pretty boring. Atleast to me it is subjective at the end of the day which is why a fun killer to me is different to YOU.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787402#Comment_1787402

    Seems fair if he gets a cooldown after x amount of pounces.

    They could just increase his pounce cooldown at base, he moves at 150% after all. It's not that hard to catch up, and the pounce is pretty good at loops, it's just super punishing for no apparent reason.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    1) ayy welcome back

    2) I actually experienced this as well. I wasn't sure if the killer (from new Zealand on EU servers lol thanks vpner) just had awful Internet or if they broke Victor's hitbox but I guess it's a mix of both?

    Thing is, with these bs hits, take them away and they have nothing. Even if it feels awful to deal with I'd rather they have something than nothing so until they get buffed in other ways I'm fine with this staying.

    Hey what's up Karu.

    Also thats my biggest problem the hitboxes if they just corrected it this post wouldnt exist. It feels like I cant dodge anything except out of lucky. They should get a buff and a nerf then something to make charlotte have a power other than victor if he gets corrected.

  • Sorry, I did read the OP and knew what you were saying, I just felt like responding stupidly to the thread title.

    Unfortunately, despite playing survivor today, I never went up against The Twins. I have no idea what it's like to play against them. Playing as them didn't actually feel great, but that's because of the game's overall performance making everything feel pretty lousy.

    Dunno how intentional it is, but Victor can get caught on all kinds of crap while trying to jump, which results in a good kicking if there's a survivor nearby. And he gets slowed down a whole bunch in pounce mode, making a single rock pretty OP if the survivor goes in circles around it.

  • Spent all day playing the Twins today, I swear to god I've pounced right onto Survivors and literally slid past them and you're telling me his hitbox is too big.

    Okay.

  • I have a hard time tracking survivors solely through victor, and usually have to traverse the map without him giving away a location. Also, when he is on someone's head I don't get a notification for their whereabouts so I have to run around until he gets crushed and hope they aren't running iron will. Also, his pounce is hard to aim!!! I'm bad at this game but wow I was SWEATY trying to get a survivor! Anyways, I haven't properly experienced his hitbox enough since I tend to use Charlotte alone and unbind a few times per match, but I have seen a lot of bad hitboxes (Especially on the huntress :o!) but I have no clue what to do about that lol :)!

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210035/new-boring-killer-possibly

    I am unable to play (stupid hotspot pooped out at 76%) however I can infer a killers strength, and Twins needs buffs right now.

    Victor is controlled by the survivors pretty much, not the killer, a survivor could make Charlotte not have a power for 45 seconds and so many things counters them as well

    -running around a tall rock

    -crushing victor when he misses

    -crushing victor while he is idle

    -stunning victor with a pallet or head-on (yes this does crush him, meaning AMN counters Victor)

    -high walls

    -kidnapping victor still exists, just not as long

    -if victor is not on Charlotte, she has basically no power in the chase

    Almost all of these cons shouldn’t exist but they do because her power is controlled by the survivors

    Tbh i think youre gonna be a bit surprised when you do get to play.

    I watched a bunch of video too and when I actually faced the twins, I was surprised.

    Victor is fast. Like really fast. I tried to loop rocks and he'd stop half loop and then dive on my face. Whoever I faced had clearly had some time on them.

    And then you shake him off and crush him but 6 secs later, you hear him get released again and he was back on me again in seconds.

    Idk if they're that powerful, I feel like they'll actually be much weaker on more closed in maps than Ormond where I faced them but I need more time to forge a real opinion.

    But first impression? If the person playing them is good with Victor, they're a handful to deal with. More than I expected from watching video.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    Spent all day playing the Twins today, I swear to god I've pounced right onto Survivors and literally slid past them and you're telling me his hitbox is too big.

    Okay.

    I think I have a clip if victor hitting air yet getting me. I'd have to see a clip of yours because that sounds like bs ngl.

  • @megswifey said:

    I have a hard time tracking survivors solely through victor, and usually have to traverse the map without him giving away a location. Also, when he is on someone's head I don't get a notification for their whereabouts so I have to run around until he gets crushed and hope they aren't running iron will. Also, his pounce is hard to aim!!! I'm bad at this game but wow I was SWEATY trying to get a survivor! Anyways, I haven't properly experienced his hitbox enough since I tend to use Charlotte alone and unbind a few times per match, but I have seen a lot of bad hitboxes (Especially on the huntress :o!) but I have no clue what to do about that lol :)!

    I hope you get more used to victor. He definetly has a skill cap I can admit that. It isnt easy as it seems. I kinda want to p3 the twins. Ik it sounds dumb but maybe even a killer that can preform against the best survs. The bad hits seem terrible rn been getting so many weird looking hits.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787534#Comment_1787534

    Sorry, I did read the OP and knew what you were saying, I just felt like responding stupidly to the thread title.

    Unfortunately, despite playing survivor today, I never went up against The Twins. I have no idea what it's like to play against them. Playing as them didn't actually feel great, but that's because of the game's overall performance making everything feel pretty lousy.

    Dunno how intentional it is, but Victor can get caught on all kinds of crap while trying to jump, which results in a good kicking if there's a survivor nearby. And he gets slowed down a whole bunch in pounce mode, making a single rock pretty OP if the survivor goes in circles around it.

    The single rock has to have some decent width. Victor is fast and his pounce is pretty quick do it's possible to outplay as him.

  • @Chekita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787372#Comment_1787372

    We can't say for a fact it is the weakest because we don't actually have statistics, but from the testing they were not buffed because reasons. Meaning, the testing on PTB, even if not the same as the main game showed there were several flaws not considered when designing the killer.

    We can't say he is the weakest, but certainly they were weak in some way, otherwise there would be no reason for buff. Strong killers usually do well on PTB and receive nerfs, not the other way around.

    I did average with them with some good perks. The tendency after people start to know him better is for them to do worst than now, because people start to know their hard counters, etc. Few people even on red ranks are good on anything, let's not go to the argument from the point of view of good killers, good survivors, etc. We can't say either way unless we are watching the match and even that is subject to opinion.

    I mean didnt we all say PH was weak in ptb and now everyone bitches about him? Could of sworn people were complaining about him being too weak and spouting the usual survivor bias stuff lol.

    The only true weakness is Charlotte's lack of ability other than victor but victor is actually strong.

    All I'm saying is that they are definetly good and need a few tweaks here and there.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787565#Comment_1787565

    I hope you get more used to victor. He definetly has a skill cap I can admit that. It isnt easy as it seems. I kinda want to p3 the twins. Ik it sounds dumb but maybe even a killer that can preform against the best survs. The bad hits seem terrible rn been getting so many weird looking hits.

    Me too, but we can power through it! First one to p3 the twins gets.. bragging rights? Idk I'll do it for a reese's cup lol!

  • @megswifey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787583#Comment_1787583

    Me too, but we can power through it! First one to p3 the twins gets.. bragging rights? Idk I'll do it for a reese's cup lol!

    Only a reese's I'd take like an oreo mcflurry to be honest. And maybe like a large fry. Add a 20 piece Mcnuggetd and you got a deal!

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787421#Comment_1787421

    I mean didnt we all say PH was weak in ptb and now everyone bitches about him? Could of sworn people were complaining about him being too weak and spouting the usual survivor bias stuff lol.

    The only true weakness is Charlotte's lack of ability other than victor but victor is actually strong.

    All I'm saying is that they are definetly good and need a few tweaks here and there.

    All I'm saying is that the information they had was the PTB and now they need to fix the killer (and survivor) and collect data, not buff or nerf anything. Saying otherwise could be right, but most probably it's bias. One person or 20 don't have enough information to understand a character on their own.

    Some things can be very clear even without statistic, but those are rare cases when you will possibly see killers and survivors actually agreeing, like with Pyramid, Freddy, Spirit and so on. Even if before people said that about PH, now many people on both sides agree about it. You can't say that from the many bugs in this character and from the time it was played at all. Some will say it is pretty weak, some will say it is average, some will say it is strong, I can't see how this is useful.

  • Twins can camp and slug very well, but other than that they are VERY bad. You want the ability to dodge Victor? Crouch. He's too close, 360/AD spam, just like you do with every other killer. If they miss, they lose their power, go through a 5 second cooldown to simply exist, have Victor come back 4 seconds later, then detach, try and chase again, rinse, repeat. You're right this killer is boring. Clown is boring too. Wraith without addons is boring too.

  • @Withered8 said:

    It may be too early to tell but you do have a point. I think ppl r severly underating the twins, they just havn't learnt how to play them yet. They have a completely different playstyle which you need to adapt to. ATM it seems like the counter to victor is trying to make him stuff up once so you can heavily punish him but we'll have to see how good twin players are.

    I slay with them. Love them!

  • @azame said:

    Twins needs a nerf. Its day one but hear me out. For some stupid reason victor has an extended horizontal hitbox. This allows him to get so many undeserving hits and making dodging near impossible.

    You have to cush him to get him away but how can you even dodge him? Nothings safe against victor it feels like another deathslinger to be completely honest.

    I had Hope's for this chapter but twins is pretty boring. They camp really well so its hag,deathslinger, and a little of t1 myers.

    I'll give it another shot though. I could be wrong but as of this moment I fully believe they need to reduce Victor's hitbox dodging is scuffed.

    I'm gonna guess that it's honestly latency + the extremely fast speed at which he pounces.

    You should test his hitboxes by pouncing on a standing survivor in a KYF.

  • @azame said:

    Twins needs a nerf. Its day one but hear me out. For some stupid reason victor has an extended horizontal hitbox. This allows him to get so many undeserving hits and making dodging near impossible.

    You have to cush him to get him away but how can you even dodge him? Nothings safe against victor it feels like another deathslinger to be completely honest.

    I had Hope's for this chapter but twins is pretty boring. They camp really well so its hag,deathslinger, and a little of t1 myers.

    I'll give it another shot though. I could be wrong but as of this moment I fully believe they need to reduce Victor's hitbox dodging is scuffed.

    You're back?!

  • yeah, I thought you were hit with a perma ban. Hopefully the other people that were banned will come back soon

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788983#Comment_1788983

    yeah, I thought you were hit with a perma ban. Hopefully the other people that were banned will come back soon

    I thought so too I just logged in on December 1st and it worked.