Please stop being sore winners.

You got the 4k, why are you just slugging and watching me bleed out for 4 minutes?

You got the gates open and everybody is safe, stop bagging till egc is over.

If everybody is on hook in second struggle phase, the game auto kills them too speed up the end. It would be great if this applied to egc and slugged last survivor. But that sounds impossible.

So all I can do is state my case and hope those that need to hear this, do.

Be a good sport and hook me.

Be good sports and leave the gates.

Comments

  • Pretty annoying. I don't understand the survivors need to sit at the exit gate an inch from escaping crouch spamming. slugging the last survivor doesn't make sense and forcing bleedout is pretty toxic and i don't get that either.

  • @Eleghost said:

    Pretty annoying. I don't understand the survivors need to sit at the exit gate an inch from escaping crouch spamming. slugging the last survivor doesn't make sense and forcing bleedout is pretty toxic and i don't get that either.

    You already said it.

    Toxic.

    Other than that survivors and killers could attempt to justify it with, "you tunnelled so I bagged you at exit" or, "you bagged me at a pallet so I slug you"

    Toxic behavior doesn't justify toxic behavior.

  • Do you think Survivors let me have free hooks if Im doing bad? Where is the feeling of good sport there?

  • you can't control humans

  • @Eleghost said:

    Pretty annoying. I don't understand the survivors need to sit at the exit gate an inch from escaping crouch spamming. slugging the last survivor doesn't make sense and forcing bleedout is pretty toxic and i don't get that either.

    The only time I do a bleed out with a survivor is if come back to find a slugged Survivor, but they think they’ve been clever crawling to a corner where it’s a hook dead zone.

    “Sorry, but no, I’m not giving you a free pass with a guaranteed wiggle free”

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771563#Comment_1771563

    The only time I do a bleed out with a survivor is if come back to find a slugged Survivor, but they think they’ve been clever crawling to a corner where it’s a hook dead zone.

    “Sorry, but no, I’m not giving you a free pass with a guaranteed wiggle free”

    Yeah, was going to say the same. If the Survivor is in a hook free zone or still on DS timer, I won't be picking him up even if he is the last one.

  • @Emeal said:

    Do you think Survivors let me have free hooks if Im doing bad? Where is the feeling of good sport there?

    I don't understand this argument fully, but, it's considered griefing to purposely throw the match or give free kills.

    With that being said, I have let the killer get me at the end a few times, but only for specific reasons; playing nurse, being friendly, bringing a mori and NOT getting to use it.

    I wanna see that mori, just, after gates are powered.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    you can't control humans

    True, but dogs can understand where I point.

    I'm pretty sure that's one of my super powers.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771563#Comment_1771563

    The only time I do a bleed out with a survivor is if come back to find a slugged Survivor, but they think they’ve been clever crawling to a corner where it’s a hook dead zone.

    “Sorry, but no, I’m not giving you a free pass with a guaranteed wiggle free”

    I can't blame you for that, but I'm really only talking about when it's done specifically to be toxic.

    Any tactic can be useful under the right circumstance, but being toxic is not a tactic at all.

    Maybe to get aggro? But even then, it still looks bad.

  • @Origanum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771610#Comment_1771610

    Yeah, was going to say the same. If the Survivor is in a hook free zone or still on DS timer, I won't be picking him up even if he is the last one.

    Tactically valid, I don't consider that toxic.

  • Seems to me that if any part of you is hittable at the edge of the escape then you should be pick-upable. Easy fix.

  • I've never got people like this. What kills me most is the Survivor that let's their entire team die, just to BM at the gates. Or Killers that go out there to slug the entire team for 4 minutes because they got a toxic survivor last game that escaped.

    I mean, it's just toxicity. It sucks, but the anonymity of DbD and in general online games allow it.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771563#Comment_1771563

    The only time I do a bleed out with a survivor is if come back to find a slugged Survivor, but they think they’ve been clever crawling to a corner where it’s a hook dead zone.

    “Sorry, but no, I’m not giving you a free pass with a guaranteed wiggle free”

    Translation...because I am outplayed in a particular situation, I'm going to take the game hostage for 4 minutes or whatever time so I can get my 4k. That's the lizard brain in it's full glory. Win at all costs...because!..

    BHVR condones this behavior or they would allow a speed-up of bleed out for the survivor. Until this option is available, we'll all be the mercy of players like the one who posted this...

  • @Chrisko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771610#Comment_1771610

    Translation...because I am outplayed in a particular situation, I'm going to take the game hostage for 4 minutes or whatever time so I can get my 4k. That's the lizard brain in it's full glory. Win at all costs...because!..

    BHVR condones this behavior or they would allow a speed-up of bleed out for the survivor. Until this option is available, we'll all be the mercy of players like the one who posted this...

    Just stop.

    You clearly don't understand what a hostage situation is and if a survivor crawls to an area with no hooks they obviously want to bleed out. The killer is not obligated to let them wiggle out just because they crawled into a corner.

  • I'd like to see Unbreakable get a buff that if everyone is down, it activates regardless of whether it was already used or not. Would fit Bill's persona pretty well.

  • @keygun said:

    You got the 4k, why are you just slugging and watching me bleed out for 4 minutes?

    You got the gates open and everybody is safe, stop bagging till egc is over.

    If everybody is on hook in second struggle phase, the game auto kills them too speed up the end. It would be great if this applied to egc and slugged last survivor. But that sounds impossible.

    So all I can do is state my case and hope those that need to hear this, do.

    Be a good sport and hook me.

    Be good sports and leave the gates.

    i had to let a surviver bleed out once thay all had flashlights and the person was laying on a pallet they all were there and it i had to let him bleed out i eneded up killing everyone was i being toxic 

  • @Chrisko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772381#Comment_1772381

    That is Lizard logic 101 Yamaoka! You get a juicy fly for that!

    Coming from the person that thinks letting someone bleed out is holding the game hostage. Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208278/please-stop-being-sore-winners

    i had to let a surviver bleed out once thay all had flashlights and the person was laying on a pallet they all were there and it i had to let him bleed out i eneded up killing everyone was i being toxic 

    If tactics are involved, NO, you are NOT being toxic. Even tho the survivors may not see it that way.

    I'm specifically talking about toxicity, and those that slug or bag at gates for no other reason than to be toxic, they already know full well they're being toxic.

    Sometimes waiting at gate as survivor is a smart tactic. Maybe to see if anybody gets hooked, maybe to play diversion... But only those that are purposely being toxic already know who they are.

  • @eiredrake said:

    Seems to me that if any part of you is hittable at the edge of the escape then you should be pick-upable. Easy fix.

    Sometimes waiting at gate can be a valid tactic, diversion or waiting to see if someone else gets hooked.

    Toxic people know when they're being toxic, this message is for them.

    I'll wait at gate and be hit out, but I won't t bag... and I'm only waiting for tactical reasons, if I know team is safe I'm usually first to leave.

    If they get caught after I leave, it's probably bc they being toxic.

  • @Chrisko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771610#Comment_1771610

    Translation...because I am outplayed in a particular situation, I'm going to take the game hostage for 4 minutes or whatever time so I can get my 4k. That's the lizard brain in it's full glory. Win at all costs...because!..

    BHVR condones this behavior or they would allow a speed-up of bleed out for the survivor. Until this option is available, we'll all be the mercy of players like the one who posted this...

    That’s a pretty offensive, and immature take.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772364#Comment_1772364

    Just stop.

    You clearly don't understand what a hostage situation is and if a survivor crawls to an area with no hooks they obviously want to bleed out. The killer is not obligated to let them wiggle out just because they crawled into a corner.

    Thank you.

    It’s not “Escort to the gate by Daylight”

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772260#Comment_1772260

    Sometimes waiting at gate can be a valid tactic, diversion or waiting to see if someone else gets hooked.

    Toxic people know when they're being toxic, this message is for them.

    I'll wait at gate and be hit out, but I won't t bag... and I'm only waiting for tactical reasons, if I know team is safe I'm usually first to leave.

    If they get caught after I leave, it's probably bc they being toxic.

    Same, I only wait on gate to attract or wait for someone to be safe, considering they have a way to do that, otherwise it's not effective to be on the gate because you won't be able to save them if anything happens. Still, you'll never see me t-bag a exit gate bc it's not fun for me to keep provoking people pointlessly. It will be for many though, you can't expect otherwise, most people are childish when it comes to pvp games. In real life there are deterrents bc you have to be face to face with the person, but since it's gutternet people expose their true selves.

  • At least as killer you can swat people out of the gate, maybe get a down if you're lucky. I have denied exits on people fiddle-farting around in the exit gate. Warped in with nurse and just started hitting everyone like 'ok, ok, party's over, go home.' and a bill goes down. His fingers are touching the black tendril blockers. He goes on a hook and I smile at my well earned 1k.

  • @Tubby_Squirrel said:

    At least as killer you can swat people out of the gate, maybe get a down if you're lucky. I have denied exits on people fiddle-farting around in the exit gate. Warped in with nurse and just started hitting everyone like 'ok, ok, party's over, go home.' and a bill goes down. His fingers are touching the black tendril blockers. He goes on a hook and I smile at my well earned 1k.

    Party's over" - I like that.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I'd like to see Unbreakable get a buff that if everyone is down, it activates regardless of whether it was already used or not. Would fit Bill's persona pretty well.

    Oh God please no.

    No.

    That would be beyond broken.

    Would it be fitting? Yeah. Absolutely.

    Would it be busted? Yes. Definitely.

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772451#Comment_1772451

    Oh God please no.

    No.

    That would be beyond broken.

    Would it be fitting? Yeah. Absolutely.

    Would it be busted? Yes. Definitely.

    This sounds like no mither. But that's also why that perk has downsides.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773477#Comment_1773477

    This sounds like no mither. But that's also why that perk has downsides.

    Yeah, but imagine basically No Mither with no Broken status and insanely fast recovery speeds.

    I shudder to imagine the hell Killer life would become.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just do something productive while the time passes. I usually read the forums or a page from a book while waiting the survivors to go out. At least I feel my time is not wasted, can't say the same about theirs :)

    Very good advice.

    We can't control how other people play. They can waste time being toxic, I'm over here scrolling through whatever. Grabbing a snack, using the bathroom, paint a picture, go outside, clip nails, shop online, check my calender, pet my dog, pet my cat, pet my fish, apologize to fish for petting it.

    Unlimited possibilities.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771563#Comment_1771563

    You already said it.

    Toxic.

    Other than that survivors and killers could attempt to justify it with, "you tunnelled so I bagged you at exit" or, "you bagged me at a pallet so I slug you"

    Toxic behavior doesn't justify toxic behavior.

    As a killer, I have only slugged to death one time.


    I've played enough survivor to know how much it sucks to have bad teammates. One round, there was a guy that I never saw once till everyone else was dead. He never unhooked. He was never on gens. The team seemed to be down a player. The team struggled, they only got two gens done before 2 were sacrificed and one was on hook.


    So after putting that third person on hook I left. I thought maybe they were being stealthy but still playing.

    Wrong. They were hiding the whole match. The person went from first hook to dead, without suiciding, without getting unhooked. As soon as they died, I luckily found hatch and closed it. I ran to the exit gate and found them there. They had been hiding the WHOLE TIME. So I slugged him. That's the only time I've done that. It ticks me off that someone can be so selfish as to not help teammates at all for the entire match.


    Besides that, I play fair. No face camping, no hitting on hook, no slugging without tactical reasons, no teabagging on crouchable killers. And if I'm getting stomped, I take the L, say GG WP, and move on.

    Most survivors I face on the other hand....if I get stomped, I don't go to exit gate. I just don't. That's negativity I don't need. I stand in a corner and check my phone until they get the message and leave. Just a while ago I got a Rank 2 Nancy absolutely murder my rank 13 ass and teabagged at gate like they accomplished something. Great job, you beat someone who's been playing less than a month. Whoop-de-freakin-doo.

  • @JustHeretoHaveFun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771568#Comment_1771568

    As a killer, I have only slugged to death one time.

    I've played enough survivor to know how much it sucks to have bad teammates. One round, there was a guy that I never saw once till everyone else was dead. He never unhooked. He was never on gens. The team seemed to be down a player. The team struggled, they only got two gens done before 2 were sacrificed and one was on hook.

    So after putting that third person on hook I left. I thought maybe they were being stealthy but still playing.

    Wrong. They were hiding the whole match. The person went from first hook to dead, without suiciding, without getting unhooked. As soon as they died, I luckily found hatch and closed it. I ran to the exit gate and found them there. They had been hiding the WHOLE TIME. So I slugged him. That's the only time I've done that. It ticks me off that someone can be so selfish as to not help teammates at all for the entire match.

    Besides that, I play fair. No face camping, no hitting on hook, no slugging without tactical reasons, no teabagging on crouchable killers. And if I'm getting stomped, I take the L, say GG WP, and move on.

    Most survivors I face on the other hand....if I get stomped, I don't go to exit gate. I just don't. That's negativity I don't need. I stand in a corner and check my phone until they get the message and leave. Just a while ago I got a Rank 2 Nancy absolutely murder my rank 13 ass and teabagged at gate like they accomplished something. Great job, you beat someone who's been playing less than a month. Whoop-de-freakin-doo.

    You're in no way obligated to play fair, but that you choose to do it is commendable.

    Avoiding toxicity is nice, but even when playing fair people will be toxic.

  • Had a killer say that I must die a lot as a survivor when I called him an another survivor out for being toxic douchebags to each other post game.

    Like yeah no duh, everyone dies a lot. If we had a death/escape ratio I'm pretty sure 99% of players would end up with a .5 at best. .5 meaning you escape half as many times as you die.

  • @Terra92 said:

    Had a killer say that I must die a lot as a survivor when I called him an another survivor out for being toxic douchebags to each other post game.

    Like yeah no duh, everyone dies a lot. If we had a death/escape ratio I'm pretty sure 99% of players would end up with a .5 at best. .5 meaning you escape half as many times as you die.

    Dead by daylight, not, Survive by daylight.

    @toukent said:

    sore loser😂

    Not at all, but I get how you can assume that.

    This post is full of great advice both for those that are toxic and those that are subjected to it.

    Being toxic only hurts your own character and I have no control over what you do.

    Now excuse me while I pet my goldfish.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773678#Comment_1773678

    Dead by daylight, not, Survive by daylight.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773663#Comment_1773663

    Not at all, but I get how you can assume that.

    This post is full of great advice both for those that are toxic and those that are subjected to it.

    Being toxic only hurts your own character and I have no control over what you do.

    Now excuse me while I pet my goldfish.

    Is his name Steve? Please tell me his name is Steve.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771563#Comment_1771563

    You already said it.

    Toxic.

    Other than that survivors and killers could attempt to justify it with, "you tunnelled so I bagged you at exit" or, "you bagged me at a pallet so I slug you"

    Toxic behavior doesn't justify toxic behavior.

    I think it does. The one who initially was toxic deserves toxicity back. But it has to be obvious that someone was acting 'toxic'. Camping when the gates are powered is not toxic. Tbagging is toxic no matter what.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771568#Comment_1771568

    I think it does. The one who initially was toxic deserves toxicity back. But it has to be obvious that someone was acting 'toxic'. Camping when the gates are powered is not toxic. Tbagging is toxic no matter what.

    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

    One shouldn't wrestle pigs in mud.

    [Insert relevant idiom here]

    By not being toxic and brushing toxic actions aside you are all the healthier for it. And they failed in there toxic attempts if it doesn't bother you.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771568#Comment_1771568

    I think it does. The one who initially was toxic deserves toxicity back. But it has to be obvious that someone was acting 'toxic'. Camping when the gates are powered is not toxic. Tbagging is toxic no matter what.

    Nah, toxic people want you to take the bait; being toxic back reinforces the behavior, either because they wanted the attention in the first place or because you're confirming their belief that all ______ are toxic. They hate it if you shrug it off and don't care. And tbagging isn't necessarily toxic, survivors can use it to say hello or thanks or as a tactic to try to bait the killer into a chase (I never chase the tbaggers or flashlight clickers, don't fall for the designated distraction). I've had survivors disconnect because I didn't take the bait and chase them, which tells me I'm doing something right lol.

    I mean, you can handle it however you want, obviously. But like I said, it reinforces the behavior and creates an endless cycle, which is just... exhausting.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773807#Comment_1773807

    Nah, toxic people want you to take the bait; being toxic back reinforces the behavior, either because they wanted the attention in the first place or because you're confirming their belief that all ______ are toxic. They hate it if you shrug it off and don't care. And tbagging isn't necessarily toxic, survivors can use it to say hello or thanks or as a tactic to try to bait the killer into a chase (I never chase the tbaggers or flashlight clickers, don't fall for the designated distraction). I've had survivors disconnect because I didn't take the bait and chase them, which tells me I'm doing something right lol.

    I mean, you can handle it however you want, obviously. But like I said, it reinforces the behavior and creates an endless cycle, which is just... exhausting.

    Yes, t bagging can be used tactically like alot of other behavior people immediately consider toxic. But the person behind the controller will know the difference

  • @Eleghost said:

    Pretty annoying. I don't understand the survivors need to sit at the exit gate an inch from escaping crouch spamming. slugging the last survivor doesn't make sense and forcing bleedout is pretty toxic and i don't get that either.

    All my team does is crouch around and hide while I do gens. Then they act like they won the Olympics at the exit gates. I just leave cause if they get caught and killed its their fault

  • @Emeal said:

    Do you think Survivors let me have free hooks if Im doing bad? Where is the feeling of good sport there?

    That's not being a bad sport or being toxic though lmao. That's like saying when I'm losing in a basketball game by a lot the other team is just supposed to give me free points. No, we play til the last second. Then we (used to before Covid lol) shake hands and show good sportsmanship.

  • @Tubby_Squirrel said:

    At least as killer you can swat people out of the gate, maybe get a down if you're lucky. I have denied exits on people fiddle-farting around in the exit gate. Warped in with nurse and just started hitting everyone like 'ok, ok, party's over, go home.' and a bill goes down. His fingers are touching the black tendril blockers. He goes on a hook and I smile at my well earned 1k.

    Why do I imagine the voice of the annoyed nurse from saminations animation videos 😂😂😂

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just do something productive while the time passes. I usually read the forums or a page from a book while waiting the survivors to go out. At least I feel my time is not wasted, can't say the same about theirs :)

    Always a got time searching for unbroken pallets or walls or setting additional traps for extra bp or simply what yt or something on my second screen XD

  • I usually only stay at the exit gates incase someone gets downed. And only Tbag IF the killer was playing in a scummy way/being toxic for no reason whatsoever.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1771596#Comment_1771596

    True, but dogs can understand where I point.

    I'm pretty sure that's one of my super powers.

    Actually dogs need to be trained to know where you point.

  • @keygun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773888#Comment_1773888

    Yes, t bagging can be used tactically like alot of other behavior people immediately consider toxic. But the person behind the controller will know the difference

    I think you should take a break and learn some more before you try and sound like a seasoned vet, mr rank 16

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772430#Comment_1772430

    Coming from the person that thinks letting someone bleed out is holding the game hostage. Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

    I think that slugging all 4 people and watching them all bleed out should count as holding a game hostage but it doesn't so whatever.

    One person no problem hell even 2 if you have too but all four is just toxic as hell.

  • I believe that EGC needs to start at the last gen to remove the 99% door teabag. it will also push Killers away from camping hooks why go for the one on the hook when you could possibly get the 4K. It would also light a fire under the survivors that like to "Bully" the Killer by running loops and when they get hit its back to the safety of the door.,

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    I believe that EGC needs to start at the last gen to remove the 99% door teabag. it will also push Killers away from camping hooks why go for the one on the hook when you could possibly get the 4K. It would also light a fire under the survivors that like to "Bully" the Killer by running loops and when they get hit its back to the safety of the door.,

    I had a Steve that did that to me once, I had him pinned between a barrier and an open door. I matched his every move and when the EGC ended he was taken game over.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776048#Comment_1776048

    I had a Steve that did that to me once, I had him pinned between a barrier and an open door. I matched his every move and when the EGC ended he was taken game over.

    you can do that but most of the time at least for me is that survivors would more than likely come to help their own by body blocking me until they get to the opposite door.

  • Amen brother

    (or sister whichever you prefer)

‹ 1 2