Cats because most dog people I’ve seen aren’t NEARLY as polite about their preference as the ones in this thread so ######### those people in particular.
i hear you, i got reasons and next pet i get will be a skunk, I have explained everything in the comments above, me scared to have a outside cat although i have had them and was sad when so now I have 3 indoors and 2 about to head out the door if you know what I mean, 2 cats be old, i wont guess as the chance to be a year off their ages would make me feel some sort of way, ok den,
Cats, without question. Elegance, pride, grace, beauty... dogs have very little of these. The only way to make a dog likeable is through strict training, but still... dogs are peasants. Cats are nobility.
No less a person argued for their superiority than the great H. P. Lovecraft.
See: http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
just guessing that is your cat all snugged up in the, a bag? i always think afterwards i should of took a picture being that i dnt use phones with them easy accessing cameras nowdays although i have full charge batteries on deck for the camera, and when I started this post I was going to leave a pic with my cat named kitty with his latest mouse he caught, damn mice trying to get warm when cold, the smart mice chilled in the upstairs ceiling of the sun room, but since then I removed that mouse house the ceiling one well cool cat.... I am a drunkard. sincerely
im glad theey removed downvoted for many reason butts are for ashstrays id downvote this as many others FTW CATS hehehe i spoke on my dog story its sadly true,....damn dogs
@not_Queen said:
Cats. Dogs.
ALL OF THEM. They're awesome.
I can't hug every cat
Just wanted to say but forgot until now, nice Cat sweater you wore a few streams ago, pretty sure if i rememeber correctly it was a sweater, regardless I was digging it.
@Ihatelife said:
Dog, at least he will be your true friend and would never leave you alone, not like the cats
I agree which is why I am done having a Dog for a good while, last one passed on and I was sad. I like Cats I say now more then dogs since Cats I have became familiar with in life just stroll around and not care about anything.. amongst many other reasons of course that I have mentioned in this discussion.
Cat's are jerks, like aye cat stop trying to get on keyboard, get from in front of tv screen i am focused, aye cat get away from wires, aye cat you turned my xbox off on me, yeah cats are jerks one of the cats going to sniffle at me when i keep moving it away from getting my way 🙂"CATS ARE JERKS"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I understand maybe, but this wording is weird.....
I'm allergic to both so birds. If I weren't allergic tho then probably dogs.
Cats because most dog people I’ve seen aren’t NEARLY as polite about their preference as the ones in this thread so ######### those people in particular.
Carry on and question still stands....
I'm not a pet person, sorry.
i hear you, i got reasons and next pet i get will be a skunk, I have explained everything in the comments above, me scared to have a outside cat although i have had them and was sad when so now I have 3 indoors and 2 about to head out the door if you know what I mean, 2 cats be old, i wont guess as the chance to be a year off their ages would make me feel some sort of way, ok den,
Dogs, obviously. Anyone who's seen "Like Cats and Dogs" knows why.
My kitty Sophie ain't scared of no killer!
Definetly cats.
Cats, without question. Elegance, pride, grace, beauty... dogs have very little of these. The only way to make a dog likeable is through strict training, but still... dogs are peasants. Cats are nobility.
No less a person argued for their superiority than the great H. P. Lovecraft.
See: http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
both
Cats
Doggos ftw
Purtty Kittie
just guessing that is your cat all snugged up in the, a bag? i always think afterwards i should of took a picture being that i dnt use phones with them easy accessing cameras nowdays although i have full charge batteries on deck for the camera, and when I started this post I was going to leave a pic with my cat named kitty with his latest mouse he caught, damn mice trying to get warm when cold, the smart mice chilled in the upstairs ceiling of the sun room, but since then I removed that mouse house the ceiling one well cool cat.... I am a drunkard. sincerely
im glad theey removed downvoted for many reason butts are for ashstrays id downvote this as many others FTW CATS hehehe i spoke on my dog story its sadly true,....damn dogs
otay den
funny, ty for the chuckle.
Just wanted to say but forgot until now, nice Cat sweater you wore a few streams ago, pretty sure if i rememeber correctly it was a sweater, regardless I was digging it.
not really a resurrection, just asking the question again to have something to respond to.
So Cute :chuffed:
I hear you, the cat I hear him or pardon me her....
thumbs up///
did you to have a spark
i don't understand..,
Dog, at least he will be your true friend and would never leave you alone, not like the cats
your dogs name is zeus, sparks, greek god zeus?
I agree which is why I am done having a Dog for a good while, last one passed on and I was sad. I like Cats I say now more then dogs since Cats I have became familiar with in life just stroll around and not care about anything.. amongst many other reasons of course that I have mentioned in this discussion.
Likewise.
cats all the way.
Cats.
The dog is in a urn☹️
Dogs. They're loyal and will always love you no matter what. Cats are jerks (love them too but they're still jerks for the most part)
Cat's are jerks, like aye cat stop trying to get on keyboard, get from in front of tv screen i am focused, aye cat get away from wires, aye cat you turned my xbox off on me, yeah cats are jerks one of the cats going to sniffle at me when i keep moving it away from getting my way 🙂"CATS ARE JERKS"
Both. But at the moment, I've just got a cat
Dogs are the best
FACTS
Dogs
hi
They both taste the same, what's the difference?
Both. I’d get a dog before a cat, but I wouldn’t say “no” to either.
Cat.
Cats.
Obligatory Cat Tax:
This person would be happy if they were still playing DBD :P
Cats can be cute but I still have to go with dogs.
I am extremely, extraordinarily allergic to cats. Like, EpiPen level.
So...dogs for sure.
cats