Devs Crushing Victor is offensive

So could you change it to punt instead? Or maybe kick victor in to the atmosphere ok? Thanks love you bye

Comments

  • @ImJustABeeBro said:

    So could you change it punt instead? Or kick victor in to the atmosphere ok? Thanks love you bye

    In the wise words of a man who's name I forgot. "Screw them kids"

  • Remember old times when people used to get killed in real life for cheating on someone? Yeah and now people complain about kicking a killer in a video game. You're saying that you can't kick but you can hang somebody up on a meathook? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SENSITIVE?!?!?!?

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Remember old times when people used to get killed in real life for cheating on someone? Yeah and now people complain about kicking a killer in a video game. You're saying that you can't kick but you can hang somebody up on a meathook? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SENSITIVE?!?!?!?

    You didn't reeeeaad the POOOOOOOOOOSSSST

  • @ImJustABeeBro said:

    So could you change it punt instead? Or kick victor in to the atmosphere ok? Thanks love you bye

    Team Rocket blasting off again

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Remember old times when people used to get killed in real life for cheating on someone? Yeah and now people complain about kicking a killer in a video game. You're saying that you can't kick but you can hang somebody up on a meathook? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SENSITIVE?!?!?!?


  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Remember old times when people used to get killed in real life for cheating on someone? Yeah and now people complain about kicking a killer in a video game. You're saying that you can't kick but you can hang somebody up on a meathook? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SENSITIVE?!?!?!?

    I agree, it's getting a lot better if the main complaint someone has regarding violence is in a video game.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743234#Comment_1743234

    I agree, it's getting a lot better if the main complaint someone has regarding violence is in a video game.

    Especially in a game that's listed in the horror category.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743234#Comment_1743234

    I agree, it's getting a lot better if the main complaint someone has regarding violence is in a video game.

    A lot of people reading the subject line and not the post....

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743245#Comment_1743245

    Especially in a game that's listed in the horror category.

    Indeed. Honestly, I think it's a great achievement that this is the biggest complain people have. It might be annoying, but it's much better than the alternative.

    @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743245#Comment_1743245

    A lot of people reading the subject line and not the post....

    Nah, I read it. I was replying to someone who didn't, though.

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/205327/devs-crushing-victor-is-offensive

    In the wise words of a man who's name I forgot. "Screw them kids"

    As a healthy disclaimer may I remind people not to ######### kids

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743234#Comment_1743234

    I agree, it's getting a lot better if the main complaint someone has regarding violence is in a video game.

    eh?

  • Saying the word Blue is somehow considered offensive these days -.-

  • If the biggest source of violence you can find to complain about is coming from a fictional setting, your society is doing very well. That was my point.

  • @ImJustABeeBro said:

    So could you change it punt instead? Or kick victor in to the atmosphere ok? Thanks love you bye

    I've had it glitch and ragdoll him through the air a few times instead of play the animation. I'd much rather they keep the ragdoll for the final release.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743862#Comment_1743862

    If the biggest source of violence you can find to complain about is coming from a fictional setting, your society is doing very well. That was my point.

    Ohhhhh, well said.

  • Indeed. Honestly, the fact that people are complaining about fictional violence is a good (albeit annoying) sign.

  • I know this post is funny, but I'm not going to lie - there was a post on here a couple months ago talking about children in the game and I thought this would be serious. The amount of people not just saying they wouldn't but literally couldn't - I was like, technically they can do anything.

    ALL of that being said - can we get Chucky now?


    Edit - nevermind, found the actually serious post. And I still laughed.

  • @cannonballB said:

    I know this post is funny, but I'm not going to lie - there was a post on here a couple months ago talking about children in the game and I thought this would be serious. The amount of people not just saying they wouldn't but literally couldn't - I was like, technically they can do anything.

    ALL of that being said - can we get Chucky now?

    Edit - nevermind, found the actually serious post. And I still laughed.

    Yeah you are right

  • Nah. KICK THE BABY!

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Remember old times when people used to get killed in real life for cheating on someone? Yeah and now people complain about kicking a killer in a video game. You're saying that you can't kick but you can hang somebody up on a meathook? WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SENSITIVE?!?!?!?

    In fairness, if Victor WERE a baby, it WOULD be in poor taste and would have crossed a few lines.

    But we know that Victor is NOT a baby, and those that are being offended are too lazy to read anything new added to this game.

    Heck, there are still players that think Leader still affects gen speeds, or don’t even know that fast actions give the killer noise notifications. “hOw dOeS tHe KiLlEr KeEp FiNdInG mE?!”

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743234#Comment_1743234

    In fairness, if Victor WERE a baby, it WOULD be in poor taste and would have crossed a few lines.

    But we know that Victor is NOT a baby, and those that are being offended are too lazy to read anything new added to this game.

    Heck, there are still players that think Leader still affects gen speeds, or don’t even know that fast actions give the killer noise notifications. “hOw dOeS tHe KiLlEr KeEp FiNdInG mE?!”

    No.

  • I just want to know why we can't put victor in the fire barrels?

  • why is the new killer getting so much hate? he/she 《-- thats progressive or whatever you called that and this new baby/tumor its clearly a pro abortion subliminal message so you guys should be ecstatic by that

  • I agree. Building around the OP's Idea I think if the punt automatically directed the trajectory of Victor getting kicked towards Charlotte would be ideal. They could have the entitity fog surrounding Victor during the process.

  • They just asked if you could show them the Aurora Borealis in your kitchen.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1744063#Comment_1744063

    They just asked if you could show them the Aurora Borealis in your kitchen.

    And steamed hams.

  • @dastru said:

    why is the new killer getting so much hate? he/she 《-- thats progressive or whatever you called that and this new baby/tumor its clearly a pro abortion subliminal message so you guys should be ecstatic by that

    Yeah the new killer was designed to promote abortion, clearly. Just like the plague was an effort to trick people into getting vaccinated. It's great that bhvr have gotten big enough to participate in international conspiracies.

  • I wasn't going to comment in this thread (or any like it for that matter) because I think it is silly. I managed to resist commenting in the threads about mattresses in Badham. I managed to bite my tongue about several other threads where someone is offended. I managed to hold off most of today for this one. I should have known my resolve would fail. I'm going to try to sum up quickly, rather than my normal long screed, why this thread (and many like it) are silly.

    1. This entire game is predicated on monstrous serial killers, monsters in fact that go around killing people in gruesome ways. In the real world murder, itself, is offensive. We accept, however, for the convention of games that make-believe murders are not.
    2. This game has people placed on imaginary meat hooks to be sacrificed to a dark entity.
    3. This game has people vomited upon, shot with a harpoon-rifle, savaged with chainsaws, and on and on and on.
    4. We have Killers that are cannibals that wear the faces of their dead victims as a mask.
    5. We have a Killer that is an supernatural pedophile from beyond the grave.
    6. We have a witch who was tortured by cannibals and driven insane and turned into one herself.
    7. We have a gal who wears an actual pig's head and murders people with reverse bear traps in a cruel, fixed game.
    8. We have an insane doctor who tortures people with eletro-shock, still a hot topic and in use in the real world.
    9. Most of our Survivors are young, innocent and not deserving of their fate.
    10. The entire setup is literally Hell, with innocents being forced to endure torture, pain and death over and over again.

    With all this in mind, people are upset about squashing a demonic little troll? The DEV don't even refer to this thing as a baby. It isn't. It is a semi-conjoined Twin. It is a monster, a little demon which lives like a parasite in the chest of its sister (who is also a monstrous killer). I'm convinced that people who make silly posts like this one, are just Trolls themselves, looking for something to complain about or fight about. Get over it. If squashing Victor offends you and the other things on this list don't, I'd have to call you a hypocrite.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    I wasn't going to comment in this thread (or any like it for that matter) because I think it is silly. I managed to resist commenting in the threads about mattresses in Badham. I managed to bite my tongue about several other threads where someone is offended. I managed to hold off most of today for this one. I should have known my resolve would fail. I'm going to try to sum up quickly, rather than my normal long screed, why this thread (and many like it) are silly.

    1. This entire game is predicated on monstrous serial killers, monsters in fact that go around killing people in gruesome ways. In the real world murder, itself, is offensive. We accept, however, for the convention of games that make-believe murders are not.
    2. This game has people placed on imaginary meat hooks to be sacrificed to a dark entity.
    3. This game has people vomited upon, shot with a harpoon-rifle, savaged with chainsaws, and on and on and on.
    4. We have Killers that are cannibals that wear the faces of their dead victims as a mask.
    5. We have a Killer that is an supernatural pedophile from beyond the grave.
    6. We have a witch who was tortured by cannibals and driven insane and turned into one herself.
    7. We have a gal who wears an actual pig's head and murders people with reverse bear traps in a cruel, fixed game.
    8. We have an insane doctor who tortures people with eletro-shock, still a hot topic and in use in the real world.
    9. Most of our Survivors are young, innocent and not deserving of their fate.
    10. The entire setup is literally Hell, with innocents being forced to endure torture, pain and death over and over again.

    With all this in mind, people are upset about squashing a demonic little troll? The DEV don't even refer to this thing as a baby. It isn't. It is a semi-conjoined Twin. It is a monster, a little demon which lives like a parasite in the chest of its sister (who is also a monstrous killer). I'm convinced that people who make silly posts like this one, are just Trolls themselves, looking for something to complain about or fight about. Get over it. If squashing Victor offends you and the other things on this list don't, I'd have to call you a hypocrite.

    Hey, @TheClownIsKing - this answers for me.

    "In fairness, if Victor WERE a baby, it WOULD be in poor taste and would have crossed a few lines.".

    No. See quoted above. Even if this were a baby, who gives a buck. It's a horror game with very horror-like elements. They could even do Gage from Pet C/Semetery and it wouldn't be a problem. It's not like the killers get killed, they just get run away from.

    That just made me think... Regan from the Exorcist could be kinda cool. Spider-walk across the map.