I'm a Face Camper and not ashamed of it. Ask me anything.

Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.

Comments

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    How much do you enjoy this playstyle?

    Are there certain Survivors that you prefer to hang out with? If so, which and why?

    Have you ever been complimented on your wins using this strategy?


    1. I always hope to have a fair play game in which survs dont treat me like pure scumbag but they give me no option most of the times. It's quite fun when it actually works and they fell into my trap.
    2. All survivors can be real aholes. To my experience, the dwight's, claudettes, megs, ace's and nea's are usually the worst.
    3. I'm on ps4. We don't have a chat. So no.
  • You must've gotten a lot of hatemail (it you play on console) or salt in end game chat (if you play on PC). What was the best one? As in.... What comment made you laugh the most

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    You’re rummaging around your great grandmother’s attic when you find five short chains each made of four gold links. It occurs to you that if you combined them all into one big loop of 20 links, you’d have an incredible necklace. So you bring it into a jeweler, who tells you the cost of making the necklace will be $10 for each gold link that she has to break and then reseal.

    How much will it cost?

    You break all the links of a chain, which is four links, and use those to connect the remaining four chains.

  • @Golden_spider said:

    Which Survivor has the best smile while on hook in your entire facecamping career?

    Zarina Kassir.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    You have a problem with Thomas Wayne?

    I don't care about Marvel. I don't know the first thing about Marvel.

    @cannonballB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722126#Comment_1722126

    You know you're way too into politics when you read this as "November 3rd" and you immediately ask yourself "wait, which candidate is he talking about? Both!"

    To OP: I'm cool with you facecamping. It means I get out of the match quicker. But - you say you smack meat on the hook because they were tbagging you. Does this mean you're on tilt at that point?

    I don't know what to be on tilt means. English ain't my native language.


    @Buttercake said:

    What is the come-back to this insult?

    Soon you'll be wearing my sword like a shish kebab!

    ????

    I'm going to eat your girlfriend's kebab?


    @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/202765/im-a-face-camper-and-not-ashamed-of-it-ask-me-anything

    You are a shame. You ruin the game you're the reason killers who actually play the game have to put up with DS/ UB. It's a lazy strategy for those who can't learn to play killer efficiently. Just why do you ruin the game?

    I'm not ruining what's already ruined. I give myself a chance against mean bullying #########.

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722137#Comment_1722137

    Zarina Kassir.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722141#Comment_1722141

    I don't care about Marvel. I don't know the first thing about Marvel.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722138#Comment_1722138

    I don't know what to be on tilt means. English ain't my native language.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722144#Comment_1722144

    I'm going to eat your girlfriend's kebab?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722148#Comment_1722148

    I'm not ruining what's already ruined. I give myself a chance against mean bullying #########.

    "Marvel"

    "Thomas Wayne"

    Someone help me, I'm legitimately triggered.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722180#Comment_1722180

    "Marvel"

    "Thomas Wayne"

    Someone help me, I'm legitimately triggered.

    Okay okay, just don't tunnel me dude. I guess I know the first thing. Or at least enough to know he is DC. So yes, I guess I do have a problem with him: I don't like rage DC's. I like to stick to the game until it's done.

  • Wrong answer! This thread lost all cred! 😱

    Reply: First you'd better stop waving it like a feather duster. (I thought everyone knew it was so...)

    This is from the classic game Secret of Monkey Island, btw.

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722137#Comment_1722137

    Zarina Kassir.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722141#Comment_1722141

    I don't care about Marvel. I don't know the first thing about Marvel.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722138#Comment_1722138

    I don't know what to be on tilt means. English ain't my native language.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722144#Comment_1722144

    I'm going to eat your girlfriend's kebab?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722148#Comment_1722148

    I'm not ruining what's already ruined. I give myself a chance against mean bullying #########.

    Bullying survivors with flashlights face camp to your heart's desire. But it sounds like you face camp the innocent solo ques who don't even teabag.

  • How did you discover your love for facecamping?

    How well would you say does it work in terms of winning the game, overall?

    Edit: Sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it somehow, but do you usually use Leatherface? He´s one of the two Facecamping Kings, after all.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    You’re rummaging around your great grandmother’s attic when you find five short chains each made of four gold links. It occurs to you that if you combined them all into one big loop of 20 links, you’d have an incredible necklace. So you bring it into a jeweler, who tells you the cost of making the necklace will be $10 for each gold link that she has to break and then reseal.

    How much will it cost?

    Trick question, your grandma is the jeweler and she loves you too much to charge you.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    How did you discover your love for facecamping?

    How well would you say does it work in terms of winning the game, overall?

    Edit: Sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it somehow, but do you usually use Leatherface? He´s one of the two Facecamping Kings, after all.

    1. I wouldn't consider myself a lover of facecamping. It's just survival.
    2. 50-50 I guess. They'll sometimes let their friend die on hook. Most of the times they'll save the guy and the one who makes the save kisses floor and so it goes until they understand after 4-5 hooks they better leave. I lately came to realise the best way to camp-not camp is Trapper. If basement is on the cabin, you place a trap on every single door and windown (boths sides of window) and don't break the pallet (this one's the most important one, as they jump over it and they eat it 100%).
    3. No, I don't. The thing with Bubba is that they won't get close and won't try the save. With the rest of the killers it usually happens what I explained on your second question, so it's basically more points for everyone.
  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1721969#Comment_1721969

    You break all the links of a chain, which is four links, and use those to connect the remaining four chains.

    Ding ding ding, congrats you got it

  • Whats your favourite dessert?

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722063#Comment_1722063

    This is my first account. And I'm completely sincere about it. I saif I would answer ALL of your questions, and I should've added: sincerely. And I've been doing it so far. I don't have any ulterior motif to hide the fact that I'm already registered if that were the case as long as you couldn't know what my other account was. So no, first time posting in these forums.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722045#Comment_1722045

    I already elaborated on that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722070#Comment_1722070

    Already answered.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722079#Comment_1722079

    Already answered. First time on these forums.

    No you didn't, you haven't given a reason as to why we should give a damn about why you play the way you do. No example matches or even your rank, nothing to validate what you say. Best I've gotten is "Facecampers are just misunderstood" and "Its about sending a message."

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722196#Comment_1722196

    1. I wouldn't consider myself a lover of facecamping. It's just survival.
    2. 50-50 I guess. They'll sometimes let their friend die on hook. Most of the times they'll save the guy and the one who makes the save kisses floor and so it goes until they understand after 4-5 hooks they better leave. I lately came to realise the best way to camp-not camp is Trapper. If basement is on the cabin, you place a trap on every single door and windown (boths sides of window) and don't break the pallet (this one's the most important one, as they jump over it and they eat it 100%).
    3. No, I don't. The thing with Bubba is that they won't get close and won't try the save. With the rest of the killers it usually happens what I explained on your second question, so it's basically more points for everyone.

    Do you actually get bully squads most of the time?

  • Unfortunately the strategy is decently effective. Wouldn't surprise me if you could reach red ranks. Not mad at you but something should change to make it less effective.

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722031#Comment_1722031

    The thing is it's just not okay that 75% of matches as a killer I get to hook the first survivor when there are only 2 or 2 and a half gens to be repaired. Rushes are unbelievable. There are too many pallets. Way to more. And yes, git gud and all that but that ain't the problem. I've been playing this game A LOT for the past 3 years and believe me, I'm good enough. The point is against looping survs with friends there's just so much you can do. It's just the way the game is right now. You can be very efficient downing a survivor considering all the resources that they have that 75% of the time they'll rush the ######### outta you. So basically face camp is like saying "no, i won't be your clown to be laughed and tea bagged at just because the devs have spoiled you way too much". Then they usually get cocky enough to come and try the save. They stop rushing just because it's way tastier to them to try and sneak a save in front of your face. The poor kids thing they can rush and escape because they are actually good, not because of the state of the game. Then they usually manage to rescue but that who saved will be hooked for sure and on and on. Facecamping is, essentially, a very effective way to actually make some decent points instead of being bullied and getting 13k per match.

    About the hitting on the hook, I guess it's just anger release and a way to assert power over the survivor that minutes ago was just teabagging and bullying at you.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722034#Comment_1722034

    No, becuase I actually don't care.

    But, But I don't tea bag or bully, at worst my husband and our friend may have to do flashlight stuff for the rift which usually means we end up somewhere on the map having a rave party and using up the flashlight while spinning in circles and being weird.


    Confused the hell out of a Ghost Face once who actually asked what the hell was that game at the end lol

    I get why you face camp, doesn't mean I won't ######### at my friends over the mic depending on which killer your playing cause some of them I don't feel need to camp, but having gone against swf death squads as a killer or watching them harass a killer while solo queuing it I do get it.

    And yes I am one of those people who will try a save when the killer is face camping just for the hell of it. I know I'm going down but I'm doing it my way lol.


    I don't know if you can tell but I don't take this game seriously at all, if I did my little group and I would have quit this game a long time ago

  • @sudintlink said:

    Unfortunately the strategy is decently effective. Wouldn't surprise me if you could reach red ranks. Not mad at you but something should change to make it less effective.

    I 4k +0 like 90% of games at rank 1 Bubba facecamping. From what I gather though, OP just facecamps not cause he finds it fun but because he's bad

  • Most of the time? Dude. I rarely see a match without a skeleton key

  • Sure sometimes when I'm tired of running around vs a sweaty team I "proxy" camp, but just facecamping is kinda boring.

    Do you have a Facecamping perk build? Perks that is well suited for this? I guess Lightborn could be good since they might try flashlights to distract you?

  • @DBD78 said:

    Sure sometimes when I'm tired of running around vs a sweaty team I "proxy" camp, but just facecamping is kinda boring.

    Do you have a Facecamping perk build? Perks that is well suited for this? I guess Lightborn could be good since they might try flashlights to distract you?

    I don't have a build for camping. As I said camping is NEVER my main objective, but lately I've come to realise I'm forced to camp in 75% of games, sadly. When I play the basement trapper that I explained before, of course, agitation and iron grasp are mandatory. About lightborn, it's become completely meta for me. It's amazing how this bully teams try to flashlight and when they see they can't they keep trying without moving and inch while must be thinking "no, it's not possible, what happened?" and then they get hit

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722415#Comment_1722415

    I don't have a build for camping. As I said camping is NEVER my main objective, but lately I've come to realise I'm forced to camp in 75% of games, sadly. When I play the basement trapper that I explained before, of course, agitation and iron grasp are mandatory. About lightborn, it's become completely meta for me. It's amazing how this bully teams try to flashlight and when they see they can't they keep trying without moving and inch while must be thinking "no, it's not possible, what happened?" and then they get hit

    Ok yes I can understand that. So Lightborn, Agitation, Iron Grasp on Trapper what is the fourth perk? NOED since they will just gen rush should be a very strong camping build.

    So if you play Trapper do you start the game by collecting traps and put a couple close to basement? So traps are close by when you need them?

  • I will say this - if I do 2 quick crouches, I'm thanking you. Survs know that, but I try not to do it to a killer unless I'm REALLY thankful because I don't want them to think I'm tbagging lol

    Dumb question is there a way for survivors to show killers that they appreciate them without teabagging? If I do the two quick ducks, do you guys know that's a thank you?

    This may sound odd but I rarely get dick killers. Sometimes obviously, as I'm in purple and green rank. But for the most part a lot of the times the killer is actually kind of nice to us. Or he doesn't dick around with us, he just straight up kills us. So thank you to the killer mains that aren't terrible. ♥️

  • How many hours do you have?

  • Doesn't it get boring and don't you think it is a bit unfair to the camped survivor (sry if one or both of these questions already got asked)

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722241#Comment_1722241

    Most of the time? Dude. I rarely see a match without a skeleton key

    Okay well in that case you can face camp a tad but don't do it when they don't deserve it.

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722419#Comment_1722419

    Ok yes I can understand that. So Lightborn, Agitation, Iron Grasp on Trapper what is the fourth perk? NOED since they will just gen rush should be a very strong camping build.

    So if you play Trapper do you start the game by collecting traps and put a couple close to basement? So traps are close by when you need them?

    BBQ for the points. Always. I don't have lightborn on Trapper though. I go with A Nurse Calling.


    I spend the first 3 gens looking for every trapp and place 'em near the basement. Then I only have to catch one surv and there you have it. All the flies get on my nest.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    How many hours do you have?

    I dont know. I play on PS4. I have all characters prestige III lv 50. It's not an expertise problem. As I said, is a devs problem where survivors have it waaay to easier. Have you seen Haddonfield lately? It's completely ashaming what they have done there. Unbelievable.

    @HelloThere said:

    Doesn't it get boring and don't you think it is a bit unfair to the camped survivor (sry if one or both of these questions already got asked)

    It gets boring when they keep rushing, of course. But they usually stop repairing and come to the rescue. Which is the whole point of it all. If the devs can't solve the survivors are way stronger than killer issues then it's a good thing that at least this holds the game for a little bit longer than the usual 3 minutes and the killer gets a chance to get some points too. And given the toxicity of the game nowadays, most of the time I camp someone who has teabagged or is part of a rush team so... what's fair?

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722456#Comment_1722456

    I dont know. I play on PS4. I have all characters prestige III lv 50. It's not an expertise problem. As I said, is a devs problem where survivors have it waaay to easier. Have you seen Haddonfield lately? It's completely ashaming what they have done there. Unbelievable.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722457#Comment_1722457

    It gets boring when they keep rushing, of course. But they usually stop repairing and come to the rescue. Which is the whole point of it all. If the devs can't solve the survivors are way stronger than killer issues then it's a good thing that at least this holds the game for a little bit longer than the usual 3 minutes and the killer gets a chance to get some points too. And given the toxicity of the game nowadays, most of the time I camp someone who has teabagged or is part of a rush team so... what's fair?

    Ok cool thank you for answering

  • Any tips,info/suggestions/etc about perks or tactics for becoming a better facecamper?

    yes, i'm serious and i'm not making a joke nor i'm sarcastic, i usually don't facecamp surv, but god, some of them, really deserve to be brutally facecamped, i don't care if it's dumb/unsportsmanlike, i don't care, as long as i can kill or piss them off, i'm satisfied.

  • @ByNWR said:

    Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.

    Do you believe pineapple belongs on pizza?

  • Who's the sexiest killer

  • Are you that guy on Twitch with the crazy hair and stuffed animals that plays face camping Bubba? I can't remember the name, but I was a victim of his on PC a couple of times before crossplay.

  • Have you ever booped a snoot?

  • @ByNWR said:

    Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.

    What's the most rewarding part of face camping? The looks in the eyes of the would-be rescuers? The seething rage in end game chat? Something else?

  • @cannonballB said:

    I will say this - if I do 2 quick crouches, I'm thanking you. Survs know that, but I try not to do it to a killer unless I'm REALLY thankful because I don't want them to think I'm tbagging lol

    Dumb question is there a way for survivors to show killers that they appreciate them without teabagging? If I do the two quick ducks, do you guys know that's a thank you?

    This may sound odd but I rarely get dick killers. Sometimes obviously, as I'm in purple and green rank. But for the most part a lot of the times the killer is actually kind of nice to us. Or he doesn't dick around with us, he just straight up kills us. So thank you to the killer mains that aren't terrible. ♥️

    I just spin around, lol

    Some people also give the Killer their item as thanks.

  • Can u save this image and set it as Desktop wallpaper?

    image.png

    It would be no different from play the game.

  • I stopped reading the comments at some point therefore I am not sure if this question got asked yet.

    Are you aware of what your behavior could trigger in others?

     

    If your answer is yes:

    What raw values/scores ​​do you have in the SDT3 (short dark triad)?

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    Are you that guy on Twitch with the crazy hair and stuffed animals that plays face camping Bubba? I can't remember the name, but I was a victim of his on PC a couple of times before crossplay.

    You're thinking of swordbro_streams, but this clearly isn't him

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1721982#Comment_1721982

    Good but what if i told you you could get it done for $40.

    Enjoy breaking your head on that :)

    break 4 links of 1 chain segment and reseal those to attach the remaining 4 lengths together, $40

  • @Xpljesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722665#Comment_1722665

    You're thinking of swordbro_streams, but this clearly isn't him

    Eep, that's the guy! Thank you for that!

  • @ByNWR said:

    Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.

    Can u teach me the ultimate facecamping build? Also what platform do u play on.

  • Hi. I know a lot of people take up a career in facecamping due to their lack of skill as a killer but my question to you is, what made you choose this career path?

  • You said ask me anything so.

    Do you know how to cure coughing and fever without going to the dr?

  • @NoelleMina said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722437#Comment_1722437

    I just spin around, lol

    Some people also give the Killer their item as thanks.

    SPINS! I'll become a ballerina XD

  • Is a Hotdog a sandwich?

  • @ByNWR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722241#Comment_1722241

    Most of the time? Dude. I rarely see a match without a skeleton key

    Weird, keys are really rare in my games, maybe it's a region thing.

  • I want to watch u facecamp. I think facecamping is fun. Do u have a YouTube or do u twitch? Can I see some of ur gameplay?

1 2 3