I'm a Face Camper and not ashamed of it. Ask me anything.
Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.
Ask me anything. I will answer ALL your questions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@ByNWR
Hello!! What do you think of this..
I love being face camped as a suriviour it makes feel special and loved. I really enjoy the attention so thank you! (plus my friends won't come for me so it's just you and me together.... forever)
🐷💖
From pro facecamper to you:
I think thats all, thanks
why face camp over proxy camp? Facecamping means you stare at the survivor on the hook but have limited line of sight around your area. Unlike proxy camping which let you know where the survivors are coming from incase they try to go for rescue
"I'm face camper and I'm proud" your funeral you're missing whole point and fun of game but you do you I guess
What is fun or non stressful or whatever is up to everyone to decide. People can play the game how they want.
Me I never start a game thinking I will camp in any way, but if the survivors are really annoying t-baggers or I lose control over gen rush thinking it will be a four man escape I can change my gameplan and start proxy camping. Pretty often it does help. I think it's a bit like a football (soccer for americans) game sometimes your gamplan has failed and you need to change something.
Was... was that picture edited to make it look like Myers is smiling or am i seeing things?
Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I just want to say Thank you for being a face camper. I play with friends off, and when one of them get face camped, the rest of us are always able to easily escape. You do make the game extra boring but very easy to win and achieve some of the quests we are working on. Keep up the bad play. We need more like you!
Out of curiosity why is the way of doing it for $40? I don't wanna search through 4 pages of comments
Dunno to be honest I grabbed it off dbd memes it suited my point, I'd like to think he's smiling tho 🐷💖
You break 4 links of one of the chain segments and use those to link the remaining ones :)
okay thats a really smart move thank you :)
If you're playing a Killer such as Hag or Blight, and you face-camp, does the stench from the survivors emptying themselves make you feel nauseous, or has the close proximity to their crotch on a regular basis made you impervious to it?
Now you can use those $10 to buy something nice for yourself
$10 is about £7.75. A bottle of Pepsi max at ASDA is £1. Therefore I can buy 7 bottles of pepsi max, and have 75p to spend on toffee bonbons on the way back from college.
I see this as an absolute win.
(these bottles being 2L btw)
Lol that's amazing
10$ well spend i say
precicely :)